The National guard has now been armed.

LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?
I ain't, and neither the thug will be. A dead person cannot be scared. ABC came out and said the lock down had no effect on the virus. So liberal Fauci locked the economy down for nothing. Destroyed millions of american lives. Just because you don't like the president. For that a lone should get every liberal the death penalty. So, please let one of these thugs come to my house and tell me he is going to get what is his. Please!

They usually don't issue the NG live ammo when they're called on to support law enforcement. Given the possibility of an antifa terrorist attack, they should be locked and loaded.

They were in Kentucky last night:

Conrad said that as officers and soldiers were working to clear the lot, they were "shot at." Both LMPD officers and the national guard units "returned fire" killing a man at the scene, Conrad said.

You can hear the fusillade at the 54 second point:

Dont know where they get this. Last nite as we were driving home to make the curfew wife said she saw something on facebook of "credible threat" on magnitude of 70000 more rioters heading towards MPLS. I think it was propo to get compliance with curfew.
Article says it came from the FBI as a credible threat against the National Guard.
Please excuse me if I dont believe a word the FBI says

Do you believe everything donald trump says?

They usually don't issue the NG live ammo when they're called on to support law enforcement. Given the possibility of an antifa terrorist attack, they should be locked and loaded.

They were in Kentucky last night:

Conrad said that as officers and soldiers were working to clear the lot, they were "shot at." Both LMPD officers and the national guard units "returned fire" killing a man at the scene, Conrad said.

Clearly within the policy of Use of Force. Lets hope the violent rioters have learned a lesson.

Letting cities be looted and burned by several hundred people is insane
At age 60+ I am thrown back to my revolutionary days and have lost all respect for the police again notbecause of Floyd but because of what they are permitting to happen
Mayors and governors order millions of law abiding citizens to lock down. Why in the world should anyone listen to these simps when they let couple hundred thugs take over a variety of cities.

Last edited:
LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?
I ain't, and neither the thug will be. A dead person cannot be scared. ABC came out and said the lock down had no effect on the virus. So liberal Fauci locked the economy down for nothing. Destroyed millions of american lives. Just because you don't like the president. For that a lone should get every liberal the death penalty. So, please let one of these thugs come to my house and tell me he is going to get what is his. Please!
ABC said no such thing.
The purpose of lockdown is to slow the spread to prevent hospitals from overflowing.
Once the hospitals see less cases for two weeks, then locksdowns can be eased.

I think both Antifa and White Supremacist groups are being called in from outside to further agitate.

Bull shit.

Antifa is doing it. But then, Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group.

Bullshit. ANTIFA is a completely different terrorist group. Have the guts to own your own.

First off, ANTIFA is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Second, you said that white supremacist fascist Nazis are causing the riots and we know that Antifa is causing the riots so you know that Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Your attempt to paint me with that shit is a fucking lie. I don't own any such behavior or group.

They set fire in the basement of St. John's and grafitti'd the Lincoln Memorial. I swear, if they touch the Jefferson Memorial, I'm coming down there with my parasol and smack some asses.
iu

You get 'em girl! While your at it, give this "professor" a good working over:

I think both Antifa and White Supremacist groups are being called in from outside to further agitate.

Bull shit.

Antifa is doing it. But then, Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group.

Bullshit. ANTIFA is a completely different terrorist group. Have the guts to own your own.

First off, ANTIFA is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Second, you said that white supremacist fascist Nazis are causing the riots and we know that Antifa is causing the riots so you know that Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Your attempt to paint me with that shit is a fucking lie. I don't own any such behavior or group.

No. They are not.

They are, fundamentally, an anarchistic group - if indeed they can be called a "group". There is plenty of violence, but there isn't any "white supremacist" or "Nazi" in their "doctrine". There is no point in discussion if you're going to try to portray them as other than what they are.

Second - I didn't say white supremacists where causing the riots, be real - there are a lot of causes at play. I pointed out, when everyone was blaming Antifa, that that white supremacist groups have also been implicated among the outside agitators trying to turn the demonstrations violent. Why is that so hard to believe? White Supremacists and Antifa have been at this for years.

You still don't get it. Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of crowds and mobs yet modern conservatives just can't understand why the social order occationally breaks down.
I think most adults understand that society is nothing more than a truce. It breaks down from time to time, sure.

And you don't think we need those evil black rifles, do you?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say the defense rests your honor.

It's a construct agreed upon, by common agreed upon rules of behavior - civility. That has completely broken down under Trump.

It's a construct agreed upon, by common agreed upon rules of behavior - civility. That has completely broken down under Trump.
Would you like to comment on my post featuring Brian Bartels?
Or would you like to pretend it fell through the time-space continuum and you haven't seen it?

The point is Antifa has mobilized throughout the country and they are taking over the violent rioting, destruction and arson where it left off in Minneapolis after a couple of days.

Antifa has hopefully been declared a terrorist group by Trump, if he's gotten his ass in gear by now.
Why you feel the need to defend these brick throwing, throat slashing psychopaths is your burden to carry.

But there is no doubt they have all come out of the woodwork. The greeting they got in Kentucky is a
good start that needs to be repeated often wherever Antifa scum are hiding out.

It seems to me that all this blaming Antifa and white supremacists and Boris and Natasha is ignoring the fact that the vast majority of these protesters and rioters are black people who have a legitimate beef. Yes, it doesn't at all surprise me to hear that an Antifa goon has been caught in the mix. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ALL ARE ANTIFA! It is a deflection!

You've seen videos of black folks fighting cops, throwing incendiaries, lighting cop cars on fire. You have seen it with your eyes, but if you possibly can, you are going to blame it on a political enemy instead. That way you don't have to listen, or acknowledge the depth of the anger that is shaking this country right now.

People need to listen, not shoot unless they are being shot at. There are people among us on social media who are doing everything they can to rile everyone up. Because they love to. The protesters and rioters are not calm right now. So the rest of us need to be. We need calm, not more insanity.

Yet you cant show us a single picture of white supremacist in all this.
Unless of course you're calling antifa white supremacist,which of course is absurd.

It's not at all absurd. Antifa is definitely white supremacist. They are doing all they can to destroy black communities. They're the modern face of white supremacy.

Forum List

Back