The National guard has now been armed.

That’s fine but most of the people looting and burning shit are white. I am a Jew and have faced antisemitism frequently. It sucks but I dont smash police cars.

Not many Jews get stopped because they're Jews. Or shot.
But I hear ya. Look, some of these looters are opportunists, but by far most of these people are protesting. Some peaceful, some not so much.
I hope the looters get the book thrown at them.

Doesn't help having a moron in the WH throwing flames on the fire.

According to KARE 11 here and the St Paul Mayor apologizes for it. Most arrests the first night were actually from MN.
Not the boogeyman man white supremacists or hordes of Somalis as I have also seen stated.
Just asshole entitled American punks, Anarchists, gangbangers, and low life suburban white idiots taking advantage.
Here is a few white punks, no links to any groups,from Eau Claire WI, who were stupid enough to cross the river into the inner city Reservation of Indians attempting to loot. They were forced to call their mothers by the local crime watch group of the American Indian Movement and humiliated on video which for the life of me can't find.
Got their picture though, hardly white supremacists...

Hardly the image of a supremacist group here.
Frankly it is a mix of scum that preys on people who had nothing to do with the outrage of what the cop did, and they all must be stopped. Let the rubber bullets and gas fly, enough is enough.
Plenty of black and white faces recorded doing the looting.

Last edited:
LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?

Smashing up people and people's property is a human right?
Thing is, even police states have often have civil unrest during uncertain times. In trading away your freedom for security you get neither.

Again, is smashing up people and people's property a human right? Yes or no?
Quit asking stupid questions. A better one is what would it cost to our freedom of movement/association to make property safe from civil unrest? America is no stranger to riots, it's just been awhile.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

It would cost us nothing if the police moved in in force and arrested people breaking shit. I'm sure the owners of the properties destroyed would agree.
Lots of people get arrested but at a certain point the police are not going to risk their lives for a pizza shop. Civil unrest is a phenomena that occurs everywhere from time to time. It's not a product of right or left policies, it's a product of a severely uncertain policy.

LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?

Smashing up people and people's property is a human right?
Thing is, even police states have often have civil unrest during uncertain times. In trading away your freedom for security you get neither.

Again, is smashing up people and people's property a human right? Yes or no?
Quit asking stupid questions. A better one is what would it cost to our freedom of movement/association to make property safe from civil unrest? America is no stranger to riots, it's just been awhile.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

It would cost us nothing if the police moved in in force and arrested people breaking shit. I'm sure the owners of the properties destroyed would agree.
Lots of people get arrested but at a certain point the police are not going to risk their lives for a pizza shop. Civil unrest is a phenomena that occurs everywhere from time to time. It's not a product of right or left policies, it's a product of a severely uncertain policy.

The compact between people and the government is we expect the government to protect us from this shit. If they won't, then we retain the right to protect it ourselves with lethal force if needed.

Their job is to prevent that pizza shop from being destroyed, if not what is the fucking point?

It is the product of useful idiots, right now those idiots are lefty commie morons.

About time. This Antifa nazi stuff has been going on long enough

The White Supremacist Nazi stuff has been going on long enough.

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

You certainly didn't include them...did you?

Put these dogs down like rabid animals. Enough

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.
And where in your delusional little mind is that?

Youve lost the right to operate a business or walk safely through over 40 cities already you serf...

Civil unrest is a phenomena that occurs everywhere from time to time.
I am sure all the minority owned businesses that were torched gladly sacrifice their livelihoods to get the "point" across. :rolleyes:

"Sacrifice your pizza shop for the message."

I am sure all the minority owned businesses that were torched gladly sacrifice their livelihoods to get the "point" across. :rolleyes:

You still don't get it. Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of crowds and mobs yet modern conservatives just can't understand why the social order occationally breaks down.

You still don't get it. Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of crowds and mobs yet modern conservatives just can't understand why the social order occationally breaks down.
Funny, because it is a liberal ordering the gas and rubber bullets to stop the unrest. My conservative area has seen none of it and I can roam about freely.
The mob was broken quite rapidly the last two nights with overwhelming force.
If they quit the shit, the Guard will go back to base.
That is the new reality after the flames.

Where in the Blue Hell are the parents of these young people who are protesting? My kids would never ever dare to do this. Many Kids are no longer respectful of their parents or any authority it seems.

The parents are behind the children. They even bring the little ones with them for training on how to go shopping for free.

Funny, because it is a liberal ordering the gas and rubber bullets to stop the unrest. My conservative area has seen none of it and I can roam about freely.
The mob was broken quite rapidly the last two nights with overwhelming force.
If they quit the shit, the Guard will go back to base.
That is the new reality after the flames.
Absolutely there needs to be riot police sometimes, and sometimes they have to get rough. That's reality. It's also reality that mobs do not just come out of nowhere for no reason.

Forum List

Back