The National guard has now been armed.

Yes, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IT!!!! Hoss helped me out. Why do you hold it against me?

Because the most dangerous idiot is one who doesn't know she's an idiot. It's not what you don't know that is so bad; it's when you refuse to consider that you don't know it that makes you really stupid.

They set fire in the basement of St. John's and grafitti'd the Lincoln Memorial. I swear, if they touch the Jefferson Memorial, I'm coming down there with my parasol and smack some asses.

Last night you kept denying that they set a fire in the church.
Yes, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IT!!!! Hoss helped me out. Why do you hold it against me?
By the way, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IT!!!! should not be shouted at the top of your lungs. It should be said diminutively, modestly, humbly, along with "I was wrong; you were right."

That response is about as valid as you saying something stupid and then defending being wrong with, "BECAUSE I'M STUPID!!!!" Oh, wait.. That's pretty much what you did.

Yet you cant show us a single picture of white supremacist in all this.
Unless of course you're calling antifa white supremacist,which of course is absurd.

It's not at all absurd. Antifa is definitely white supremacist. They are doing all they can to destroy black communities. They're the modern face of white supremacy.

Please explain in detail how Antifa is out to destroy black communities.

There's video out there of antifa breaking windows and destroying shit while peaceful black protestors looked on and commented.
WTF are those white boys doing. And I highly doubt the BLM had pallets of bricks pre delivered to the riot sights.
Read into that what you want.

Did you buy a score card to identify members of Antifa? Did they wear colors to ID their team?

Letting cities be looted and burned by several hundred people is insane
At age 60+ I am thrown back to my revolutionary days and have lost all respect for the police again notbecause of Floyd but because of what they are permitting to happen
Mayors and governors order millions of law abiding citizens to lock down. Why in the world should anyone listen to these simps when they let couple hundred thugs take over a variety of cities.

Simple Simon Thinking ^^^
What a terrible rebuttal. How about we give you a do-over? Would you like to try again, but this time using logic in a convincing way? If you cant do that, then WEATHER wins the debate.

So how would the police protect property other than using non lethal force? Build a wall around their city? Their county? They are making arrests. Should the mayors and governors send fire fighters into more harms way greater than just the fire? Calling out law enforcement for letting the riots happen is not an example of critical thinking, it's an example of no thought at all. Buildings can be rebuilt, the dead cannot be resurrected.

Did you or anyone else see the Bishop of St. John's Church speak out today in response to Trump's standing in front of her church holding the bible? It is thought provoking, unlike anything we've heard from Trump and his supporters in response to the violence of the last week.

Yet you cant show us a single picture of white supremacist in all this.
Unless of course you're calling antifa white supremacist,which of course is absurd.

It's not at all absurd. Antifa is definitely white supremacist. They are doing all they can to destroy black communities. They're the modern face of white supremacy.

Please explain in detail how Antifa is out to destroy black communities.

There's video out there of antifa breaking windows and destroying shit while peaceful black protestors looked on and commented.
WTF are those white boys doing. And I highly doubt the BLM had pallets of bricks pre delivered to the riot sights.
Read into that what you want.

Did you buy a score card to identify members of Antifa? Did they wear colors to ID their team?

Just how stupid are you?

This is happening now...

When you have rioters screaming..."Two for one!....Kill two of them for every one of ours!"
Heavily armed National Guard units are not only acceptable, but should be issued orders to shoot rioters and looters. The looters and rioters will quickly find out that despite their illusions that they own the streets, it is the government that has the power to quell their violence.

Forum List

Back