The National guard has now been armed.

That’s fine but most of the people looting and burning shit are white. I am a Jew and have faced antisemitism frequently. It sucks but I dont smash police cars.

Not many Jews get stopped because they're Jews. Or shot.
But I hear ya. Look, some of these looters are opportunists, but by far most of these people are protesting. Some peaceful, some not so much.
I hope the looters get the book thrown at them.

Doesn't help having a moron in the WH throwing flames on the fire.
They set fire in the basement of St. John's and grafitti'd the Lincoln Memorial. I swear, if they touch the Jefferson Memorial, I'm coming down there with my parasol and smack some asses.

You still don't get it. Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of crowds and mobs yet modern conservatives just can't understand why the social order occationally breaks down.
I think most adults understand that society is nothing more than a truce. It breaks down from time to time, sure.

And you don't think we need those evil black rifles, do you?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say the defense rests your honor.

You still don't get it. Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of crowds and mobs yet modern conservatives just can't understand why the social order occationally breaks down.
I think most adults understand that society is nothing more than a truce. It breaks down from time to time, sure.

And you don't think we need those evil black rifles, do you?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say the defense rests your honor.

Let the professionals handle it. You've shown me nothing that warrants civilians having AR's.

That’s fine but most of the people looting and burning shit are white. I am a Jew and have faced antisemitism frequently. It sucks but I dont smash police cars.

Not many Jews get stopped because they're Jews. Or shot.
But I hear ya. Look, some of these looters are opportunists, but by far most of these people are protesting. Some peaceful, some not so much.
I hope the looters get the book thrown at them.

Doesn't help having a moron in the WH throwing flames on the fire.
They set fire in the basement of St. John's and grafitti'd the Lincoln Memorial. I swear, if they touch the Jefferson Memorial, I'm coming down there with my parasol and smack some asses.
Again. Where are the parents in all this?

I think both Antifa and White Supremacist groups are being called in from outside to further agitate.

Bull shit.

Antifa is doing it. But then, Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group.

Bullshit. ANTIFA is a completely different terrorist group. Have the guts to own your own.

Antifa has been posting on facebook that tonight's the night they move to residential neighborhoods. That must be the threat.
They think that would be an easy target. They'll find out we wont put up with it

They wont.
The reason they target business districts is for the looting and the lack of people.
Let em set fire to a residence or apartment building and it kills a bunch of people....they know the shit would hit the fan.
They also know a lot of these residents will shoot to protect their property.
It's a lose,lose proposition for them either way.

Neither did Antifa. So go stuff your bogey man where the sun don't shine.

You're not seriously going to try to claim that Antifa is anything other than a domestic terror group? You're going to deny their riots in Berkeley, Portland, and many other places?

Nope. Not go8ngto a dnever have. I put them in the same category as white supremacists.

I think both Antifa and White Supremacist groups are being called in from outside to further agitate.

Bull shit.

Antifa is doing it. But then, Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group.

About time. This Antifa nazi stuff has been going on long enough

The White Supremacist Nazi stuff has been going on long enough.

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

You certainly didn't include them...did you?

Put these dogs down like rabid animals. Enough

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.

What white supremacist side?
There isnt one,even the leftwing media hasn't said there was.

What do any of those protests, the rioting, and the looting have to do with "white supremacists"? Were any of those involved in those crowds, there would have already been clashes between them and the leftists. And that has not happened anywhere.

What do they have to do with Antifa?

The fact that they were there maybe?
Stop being willfully stupid and supporting antifa.

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

You certainly didn't include them...did you?

Put these dogs down like rabid animals. Enough

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.

What white supremacist side?
There isnt one,even the leftwing media hasn't said there was.

You sure about that? Extremists from both ends have been taking an interest. Don’t if there is evidence yet of actual group involvement but everyone acts like it is a certainty.

Forum List

Back