The National guard has now been armed.

Letting cities be looted and burned by several hundred people is insane
At age 60+ I am thrown back to my revolutionary days and have lost all respect for the police again notbecause of Floyd but because of what they are permitting to happen
Mayors and governors order millions of law abiding citizens to lock down. Why in the world should anyone listen to these simps when they let couple hundred thugs take over a variety of cities.

Simple Simon Thinking ^^^

Yet you cant show us a single picture of white supremacist in all this.
Unless of course you're calling antifa white supremacist,which of course is absurd.

It's not at all absurd. Antifa is definitely white supremacist. They are doing all they can to destroy black communities. They're the modern face of white supremacy.

Please explain in detail how Antifa is out to destroy black communities.

Unless of course you're calling antifa white supremacist,which of course is absurd.

It's not at all absurd. Antifa is definitely white supremacist. They are doing all they can to destroy black communities. They're the modern face of white supremacy.

There's video out there of antifa breaking windows and destroying shit while peaceful black protestors looked on and commented.
WTF are those white boys doing. And I highly doubt the BLM had pallets of bricks pre delivered to the riot sights.
Read into that what you want.

LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?
I ain't, and neither the thug will be. A dead person cannot be scared. ABC came out and said the lock down had no effect on the virus. So liberal Fauci locked the economy down for nothing. Destroyed millions of american lives. Just because you don't like the president. For that a lone should get every liberal the death penalty. So, please let one of these thugs come to my house and tell me he is going to get what is his. Please!
ABC said no such thing.
The purpose of lockdown is to slow the spread to prevent hospitals from overflowing.
Once the hospitals see less cases for two weeks, then locksdowns can be eased.
Fauci shut the economy down knowing damn well it wouldn't do anything. He said last week we need to open it back up. There is nothing a liberal won't do to get power. This time you ruined million of lives.

LOL is this the new thing to be scared of now? What basic human right is this one going to cost us all this time?

Nobody is scared of you masked weaklings....I could show you several videos of the little commie pukes trying to engage with Cons and getting knocked cold. Those masks just hide their blood. Come into the white neighborhoods but remember to kiss your mommy (if she's not too high or drunk to remember) and tell her goodbye.

About time. This Antifa nazi stuff has been going on long enough

The White Supremacist Nazi stuff has been going on long enough.

So has ANIFTA, fool

And?

Did I say not?

You certainly didn't include them...did you?

Put these dogs down like rabid animals. Enough

Why did I need to? Seems y'all are ignoring the white supremacist side.

What white supremacist side?
There isnt one,even the leftwing media hasn't said there was.

You sure about that? Extremists from both ends have been taking an interest. Don’t if there is evidence yet of actual group involvement but everyone acts like it is a certainty.

From your linked article:

Short for anti-fascists, antifa is an umbrella term for far-left-leaning militant groups that resist neo-Nazis and white supremacists at demonstrations.

That already is a lie. Antifa ARE the Nazis and the white supremacists. Above all, they are the fascists who are using violence to stamp out any opinion with which they disagree.

CNN fake news liberals are suggesting, without evidence, that anti-government groups are "taking an interest" which is far, far, removed from showing up at protests and throwing rocks, starting fires, and breaking windows to enable looting.

Also, from the article you linked:

An antifa activist group disseminated a message in a Telegram channel on Saturday that encouraged people to consider Minnesota National Guard troops "easy targets," two Defense Department officials said. The message encouraged activists to steal "kit," meaning the weapons and body armor used by the soldiers. The officials were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

It seems that CNN is aiding and abetting enemies of the United States of America. There should be a law against that. In fact, that's such a serious offense, it should be mentioned in the Constitution.. Oh, wait.. It is.. TREASON.

Dont know where they get this. Last nite as we were driving home to make the curfew wife said she saw something on facebook of "credible threat" on magnitude of 70000 more rioters heading towards MPLS. I think it was propo to get compliance with curfew.
Article says it came from the FBI as a credible threat against the National Guard.
Facebook is gospel

No. They are not.

They are, fundamentally, an anarchistic group - if indeed they can be called a "group". There is plenty of violence, but there isn't any "white supremacist" or "Nazi" in their "doctrine". There is no point in discussion if you're going to try to portray them as other than what they are.

Second - I didn't say white supremacists where causing the riots, be real - there are a lot of causes at play. I pointed out, when everyone was blaming Antifa, that that white supremacist groups have also been implicated among the outside agitators trying to turn the demonstrations violent. Why is that so hard to believe? White Supremacists and Antifa have been at this for years.

Why do you keep lying? You keep saying white supremacist groups have been implicated but offer no evidence. Even if they are, they're as bad as the white supremacists in Antifa. That they've been fighting for years has absolutely no bearing on the riots going on the past week. And white supremacists are not the only one's Antifa fights against. They fight against black mom-and-pop store owners. They fight against the black communities all across America. They fight against free speech.

They ARE the fascists. They are the white supremacists. Just because they hide behind a different flag than other white supremacists doesn't mean they are any less determined to destroy hope and opportunity in black society. That their "doctrine" says they're anti-fascists just shows that their "doctrine" is for public consumption because their reality is that they are fascists.

Dont know where they get this. Last nite as we were driving home to make the curfew wife said she saw something on facebook of "credible threat" on magnitude of 70000 more rioters heading towards MPLS. I think it was propo to get compliance with curfew.
Article says it came from the FBI as a credible threat against the National Guard.
Facebook is gospel
Well the NG did fire on protesters so...

Show me where they rioted, burned, and looted in white communities?

At age 60+ I am thrown back to my revolutionary days and have lost all respect for the police again notbecause of Floyd but because of what they are permitting to happen
Mayors and governors order millions of law abiding citizens to lock down. Why in the world should anyone listen to these simps when they let couple hundred thugs take over a variety of cities.

What a terrible rebuttal. How about we give you a do-over? Would you like to try again, but this time using logic in a convincing way? If you cant do that, then WEATHER wins the debate.

They usually don't issue the NG live ammo when they're called on to support law enforcement. Given the possibility of an antifa terrorist attack, they should be locked and loaded.

They were in Kentucky last night:

Conrad said that as officers and soldiers were working to clear the lot, they were "shot at." Both LMPD officers and the national guard units "returned fire" killing a man at the scene, Conrad said.

You can hear the fusillade at the 54 second point:

"The sound of these gunshots may be disturbing for some..."

:laughing0301:

I think both Antifa and White Supremacist groups are being called in from outside to further agitate.

Bull shit.

Antifa is doing it. But then, Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group.

Bullshit. ANTIFA is a completely different terrorist group. Have the guts to own your own.

First off, ANTIFA is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Second, you said that white supremacist fascist Nazis are causing the riots and we know that Antifa is causing the riots so you know that Antifa is a white supremacist fascist Nazi group. Your attempt to paint me with that shit is a fucking lie. I don't own any such behavior or group.

No. They are not.

They are, fundamentally, an anarchistic group - if indeed they can be called a "group". There is plenty of violence, but there isn't any "white supremacist" or "Nazi" in their "doctrine". There is no point in discussion if you're going to try to portray them as other than what they are.

Second - I didn't say white supremacists where causing the riots, be real - there are a lot of causes at play. I pointed out, when everyone was blaming Antifa, that that white supremacist groups have also been implicated among the outside agitators trying to turn the demonstrations violent. Why is that so hard to believe? White Supremacists and Antifa have been at this for years.

Antifa tends to be anti-Semitic, you know.

antifa is anti-semitic - Bing

But it is thought rather than misguided emotional blubbering and thought you cannot counter

They set fire in the basement of St. John's and grafitti'd the Lincoln Memorial. I swear, if they touch the Jefferson Memorial, I'm coming down there with my parasol and smack some asses.

Last night you kept denying that they set a fire in the church.
Yes, BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND IT!!!! Hoss helped me out. Why do you hold it against me?

Just so very convenient that everyone already has masks. Coincidences are sometimes so eerily strange.

Forum List

Back