Cleveland Hit by Riots Too

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I didn't know this. But I get the feeling it's not Trump anyone is blaming, but your blue state governors and mayors. I'm sensing a coming TIDAL WAVE!

Attachments

• 1590970987191.png
    1590970987191.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 35
I didn't know this. But I get the feeling it's not Trump anyone is blaming, but your blue state governors and mayors. I'm sensing a coming TIDAL WAVE!

The protests are about police violence directed at Blacks. It's not about the president, governors, or mayors. Of course the Right and the Left are trying to make it a political issue.

They’re not protests, they’re riots. Their impetus is not racial injustice. It’s fatherless segregationists venting their lack of guidance and paid Marxist goons agitating.

The protests are about police violence directed at Blacks. It's not about the president, governors, or mayors. Of course the Right and the Left are trying to make it a political issue.

They’re not protests, they’re riots. Their impetus is not racial injustice. It’s fatherless segregationists venting their lack of guidance and paid Marxist goons agitating.

Good call.

You ever see that Afghanistan military briefing where the briefer can't tell the 'before' pictures from the 'after' pictures demonstrating the results of a bombing mission. That is rioting in Cleveland. With a little luck...it might be an improvement.

I'm sick of the race baiting liars so I don't care, let it all burn. I hope the cop gets off.

Nope. Police in general are pro trump and trump is pro police brutality and he even en outraged them in the past. I'm in LA...and if someone showed with a MAGA hat during thiese riots he would be killed instantly by those rioters. Minorities are sick of racism.

Nope. Police in general are pro trump and trump is pro police brutality and he even en outraged them in the past. I'm in LA...and if someone showed with a MAGA hat during thiese riots he would be killed instantly by those rioters. Minorities are sick of racism.

You cock suckers never stop lying do you? Well, I hope it gets worse, and the whole fucking country burns, that way you sons of bitches will shut the fuck up!

Not true. I've been part of a number of protests and a few that turned violent in my younger days. I've never seen the people that organize the protests participate in the riot. In fact, they usually try to stop the violence. Most riots do not have leaders. They are unstructured and often their violent acts turn public opinion against the protesters which totally defeats the purpose of the protest.

Gee, Cleveland becomes even MORE of a sh*thole than it already was. Sad.

I was in Cleveland for the animals concert....Floyd....NOT that floyd. I knew which one was pink.....her name was Michelle.
Cleveland was mighty nice in it's day. OTOH so was Detroit

The blonde in kates video is a cat pee progrssive who still ""supports the movement "

Here's another cat pee lady pleading with joggers

Trump acted quickly with an investigation and the cop sits in jail now. Republicans did what needed to be done. Democrats turn to a terrorist organization to destroy and kill more people.

Forum List

Back