The most influential ‘cult’ leader….Trump or George Floyd?

Okay, I’ll play along….is the timing odd…do you find it strange that corporate America/advertisers decided to ‘target’ blacks with their products and or services post 2020..after George Floyd took their reigns?
No because they were doing so before George Floyd.

It seems to me that George Floyd has had a major influence on corporate America, American media, social media and the Democrat government while Trump really just has core America engaged.
Who will have the greater influence come November 2024?
Trump a cult leader? No he isn't
Now is the Constitution considered holy and untouchable yes it is. You can call me a U.S. Constitutional cultist if you like

Trump a cult leader? No he isn't
Now is the Constitution considered holy and untouchable yes it is. You can call me a U.S. Constitutional cultist if you like
Trump wants to overthrow the Constitution. He plainly said so.

No he doesn't. That's how democrat controlled media cherry pick shit he says
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" - Donald J. Trump

Trump was willing to go to any lengths to overthrow the 2020 election.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" - Donald J. Trump

Trump was willing to go to any lengths to overthrow the 2020 election.

A survey by Nielson showed that blacks watch the most TV. So that may be a reason why commercials targets blacks.

Floyd is no cult leader.

He was a nword thug that made every decision in his life wrong. Everything that happened after that had absolutely nothing at all to do with him in the least. Everything that happened was white people trying to get attention for themselves, blacks using Floyd as an excuse to act like animals or demand free shit and special treatment, and corporate America trying to raise their esg scores by pretending like they cared, and politicians using Floyd as a way to try and get points. No one gave a shit about Floyd, they all used Floyd as a excuse for their own personal use.

Trump is no cult leader either.

Trump is just the face of dyed in the dyed in the wool red blooded Americans that want America to be the great country we once were. They want American morals, values, pride and standards to return. He didn't convert any of these people, he didn't influence these people and he didn't create these people, those people were already here. all trump did was say "I want America to be great again" and all the people that already wanted that stood up.

It seems to me that George Floyd has had a major influence on corporate America, American media, social media and the Democrat government while Trump really just has core America engaged.
Who will have the greater influence come November 2024?
Trump has convinced many of his followers that an authoritarian form of government such a Communism may be the correct thing to do as long as it keeps the right people in power.

He is far more influential and therefore, far more dangerous.

Just think, had Chauvin not killed that day there would be no need for this thread.
Think cause and effect like smart people do…had King Floyd not poisoned himself with fentynal or tried to pass counterfit bills Chauvin would not have killed.
It’s weird that that didn’t even occur to you.

Think cause and effect like smart people do…had King Floyd not poisoned himself with fentynal or tried to pass counterfit bills Chauvin would not have killed.
It’s weird that that didn’t even occur to you.
At least he was only killing himself and not anyone else.

Forum List

Back