The most influential ‘cult’ leader….Trump or George Floyd?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems to me that George Floyd has had a major influence on corporate America, American media, social media and the Democrat government while Trump really just has core America engaged.
Who will have the greater influence come November 2024?

Last edited:
It seems to me that George Floyd has had a major influence on corporate America, American media, social media and the Democrat government while Trump really just has core America engaged.
Nah, its trump as the biggest cult leader in America. George Floyd is a dead guy. Dead guys make lousy cult leaders.

Nah, its trump as the biggest cult leader in America.

He's the biggest cult leader ever.

But at the same time everyone hates him and he's totally gonna lose.

Which reminds me.

The MSM is the actual biggest cult leader.

And you've overdosed on the punch.

Nah, its trump as the biggest cult leader in America. George Floyd is a dead guy. Dead guys make lousy cult leaders.
Hmmm…was Oreo running black Santa commercials and Subaru running black camper commercials before 2020?
Did Santa turn black in 2020….did blacks start camping in 2020?

Hmmm…was Oreo running black Santa commercials and Subaru running black camper commercials before 2020?
Did Santa turn black in 2020….did blacks start camping in 2020?
What are you, some kind of racist freak? If you sold cookies, would you want to market to blacks? Subaru sells heavily to white people, and it's a decent car. Don't you think they want to sell to the black market? The job of marketing is to market products and engage new markets where possible. Did you take any business courses in college, or did you even go to college.

When was the last time you went camping? How about the last time you backpacked a mountain trail? How many days this year did you go skiing in the mountains. Should they be marketing to you?

What are you, some kind of racist freak? If you sold cookies, would you want to market to blacks? Subaru sells heavily to white people, and it's a decent car. Don't you think they want to sell to the black market? The job of marketing is to market products and engage new markets where possible. Did you take any business courses in college, or did you even go to college.

When was the last time you went camping? How about the last time you backpacked a mountain trail? How many days this year did you go skiing in the mountains. Should they be marketing to you?
That makes perfect sense in your backwards as fuck Twilight Zone doesn’t it…”fuck the 70 percentile….lets market ourselves to the 13 percentile.“

They tell you those are everywhere.

But it's just not true circa '23.

Maybe try consuming different info.
This was his post: "Hmmm…was Oreo running black Santa commercials and Subaru running black camper commercials before 2020?
Did Santa turn black in 2020….did blacks start camping in 2020?"

It sounds like he has a bug up his ass on marketing to black people. You read it differently?
I kind of doubt you making many brand buying decisions based on who else buys the brand or might buy the brand. Am I wrong?

This was his post: "Hmmm…was Oreo running black Santa commercials and Subaru running black camper commercials before 2020?

It sounds like he has a bug up his ass on marketing to black people. You read it differently?
I kind of doubt you making many brand buying decisions based on who else buys the brand or might buy the brand. Am I wrong?

So Broke Loser now dictates the cultural zeitgeist?

I mean...I find his input entertaining, but you may be overcompensating here...

hahaha…Did you not see what happen to Anheuser Busch/ Bud Light?
Of course people “make brand buying decisions” based on who the brand is marketing to.
You just said Oreo and Subaru should market to blacks…didn’t you?

hahaha…Did you not see what happen to Anheuser Busch/ Bud Light?
Of course people “make brand buying decisions” based on who the brand is marketing to.
You just said Oreo and Subaru should market to blacks…didn’t you?

You have to forgive him.

After all...

He's incredibly stupid.

That makes perfect sense in your backwards as fuck Twilight Zone doesn’t it…”fuck the 70 percentile….lets market ourselves to the 13 percentile.“
Dude they are marketing to both. Was it always this way? No.
Here is what the experts say about the midsize suv markting, not specifically Subaru.
New product development, partnerships, and expansion strategies from 2018 to 2022 helped them to innovate on its offerings and broaden their customer base. I highlight that part for you. I have been in the SUV market since 2000 and own two. They don't need to market me, I'm in.
I can tell you, for all the commercials of people like me parked by a stream taking kayak off, the majority of SUV never see a mountain or stream except crossing them on the interstate and our are great to travel in.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dude they are marketing to both. Was it always this way? No.
Here is what the experts say about the midsize suv markting, not specifically Subaru.
New product development, partnerships, and expansion strategies from 2018 to 2022 helped them to innovate on its offerings and broaden their customer base. I highlight that part for you. I have been in the SUV market since 2000 and own two. They don't need to market me, I'm in.
I can tell you, for all the commercials of people like me parked by a stream taking kayak off, the majority of SUV never see a mountain or stream except crossing them on the interstate and our are great to travel in.

You’re confusing me…so are you asserting that people buy products and services when marketing efforts are aimed at them or not?

You’re confusing me…so are you asserting that people buy products and services when marketing efforts are aimed at them or not?
SUVs are not a new concept to people like me, but they might not have been considered by some that have the money, but had not considered an SUV, though maybe should. This is what that link was getting at, about broadening their market base. You know? Breaking into untapped markets? This is not a new concept. They are a multifunction vehicle, whether they ever trail, Ophir pass in Colorado or not. Though I guarantee you really should be in an SUV if you do. Their utility, comfort, ground clearance, driver visibility, and the way they handle snow, be it city streets, country roads. If you already have a big share of the hunters, yuppies and adventure folk, making them appear appealing to black people only makes good sense if that market segment is not visualizing themselves in a SUV already. The market is HUGE, getting market share if already popular in one demographic, means expanding to markets that had not considered your product, is important. Nobody was insulting you, by showing a black family loving their Subaru. It just struck you strange.

• Winner
SUVs are not a new concept to people like me, but they might not have been considered by some that have the money, but had not considered an SUV, though maybe should. This is what that link was getting at, about broadening their market base. You know? Breaking into untapped markets? This is not a new concept. They are a multifunction vehicle, whether they ever trail, Ophir pass in Colorado or not. Though I guarantee you really should be in an SUV if you do. Their utility, comfort, ground clearance, driver visibility, and the way they handle snow, be it city streets, country roads. If you already have a big share of the hunters, yuppies and adventure folk, making them appear appealing to black people only makes good sense if that market segment is not visualizing themselves in a SUV already. The market is HUGE, getting market share if already popular in one demographic, means expanding to markets that had not considered your product, is important. Nobody was insulting you, by showing a black family loving their Subaru. It just struck you strange.
Okay, I’ll play along….is the timing odd…do you find it strange that corporate America/advertisers decided to ‘target’ blacks with their products and or services post 2020..after George Floyd took their reigns?

Mr Floyd is dead.He was executed by a death squad live on film.

• Winner

where you go wrong is in assuming that the 70% are triggerd by seeing a black person, that is just nto the case.

• Winner

Forum List

Back