The most AWESOME 357. Mag Revolver ever created...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

CompassionateLateHorseshoebat-small.gif

I have a new obsession to stash $3300 without my wife noticing. Not sure how yet. Maybe I'll grow a few pot plants or something. I love revolvers as it is but this thing is Cindy Crawford's 21 year old ass and it will never age.

I've been considering a revolver to add to mine, but I'm unsure which to get. 3300 bucks would take me 147 years to collect, lol!

I thought a .357 might be a bit too much for me, but I tried James' .357 magnum out and really liked it.

Guns are like Lays potato chips... you can't own just one.

I've been considering a revolver to add to mine, but I'm unsure which to get. 3300 bucks would take me 147 years to collect, lol!

I thought a .357 might be a bit too much for me, but I tried James' .357 magnum out and really liked it.

I like my .357, but getting ammo for it is an issue--when you can find it, it is $2+ a round. It is even difficult and spendy to find .38 special to shoot in it.

View attachment 487956

I have a new obsession to stash $3300 without my wife noticing. Not sure how yet. Maybe I'll grow a few pot plants or something. I love revolvers as it is but this thing is Cindy Crawford's 21 year old ass and it will never age.

Saw that today.
$3200 bucks for a revolver is insane!!!......but I want one!
The double action is only 8 friggen lbs,compred to my S&W 610's 13 lb pull.
I have all the parts to smooth out the S&W but I doubt it'll ever be that smooth and still be strong enough to set off the primer.

I like my .357, but getting ammo for it is an issue--when you can find it, it is $2+ a round. It is even difficult and spendy to find .38 special to shoot in it.

Thats one of the reason I got the S&W 610 in 10mm.
It's got more punch than the .357 and ammo is easier to find.
Plus you can ream the cylinder to accept 10mm Magnum rounds essentially making it a 41 Magnum.
My buddy has a Rossi .357 that shoots great but I cant find him ammo anywhere,he's one of those who wont buy ammo online.

I've got a S & W 627 that someone must have shot a fuckton on .38 in and the cylinder is either seriously fouled in spite of my efforts to clean it, or worn out because ejecting .357 brass takes more effort than it ought to. The .38 brass falls out like piglets from a feral sow but the .357 takes an effort to punch out. My research led me to believe shooting .38 in a .357 for a long time is not a good idea.

I've got a S & W 627 that someone must have shot a fuckton on .38 in and the cylinder is either seriously fouled in spite of my efforts to clean it, or worn out because ejecting .357 brass takes more effort than it ought to. The .38 brass falls out like piglets from a feral sow but the .357 takes an effort to punch out. My research led me to believe shooting .38 in a .357 for a long time is not a good idea.

View attachment 487956

I googled "Cindy Crawford's 21 year old ass" and got this

cindy-crawford-3-0825-1.jpg

Still like the ass, not sure about the ribcage....

No matter what, I'd still suck a fart out of it.

1620431462775.png

Last edited:
I have a Ruger wheel gun and I haven't noticed that problem with it. I bought it in the 80s new and have shot conservatively more than 300 rounds of .38 through it.

The best thing about a .357 is that you can fire .38's in it. Wheelguns are just wheelguns. How does the MR73 get to be awesome?

Forum List

Back