Why don't we have a forum designated for Guns/2A Interests?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
We've got one for all sorts of things like Music, Food & Wine, Computers, Arts & Crap, Sports and Pets, but it seems like we could use a category like this. Not only is the 2A a major subject, but there is so much technology and information involving laws and licensing that can be superfluous that there are entire forums devoted to it. I think it would draw more people who are focused on just that aspect that are stuck in forums that haven't changed in decades that to me are just kinda boring. If USMB could attract some of those members they could also contribute to the many other subjects we all enjoy.

We've got one for all sorts of things like Music, Food & Wine, Computers, Arts & Crap, Sports and Pets, but it seems like we could use a category like this. Not only is the 2A a major subject, but there is so much technology and information involving laws and licensing that can be superfluous that there are entire forums devoted to it. I think it would draw more people who are focused on just that aspect that are stuck in forums that haven't changed in decades that to me are just kinda boring. If USMB could attract some of those members they could also contribute to the many other subjects we all enjoy.
Because some Prog moderators would be too scared to have such an evil topic to talk about...

Because some Prog moderators would be too scared to have such an evil topic to talk about...
The mods here are pretty chill imo.

• Banned
I disagree...

We really only have ONE bed wetter mod. Another one is just a petty chicken shit faggot, but he isn't even a full blown bed wetter. In fact I think the people who own/maintain this forum are probably some of the most libertarian people left in the country. I know of no other place on earth I can speak as freely as I do here.

For that matter the one bed wetter mod we have is not all that bad. She's pretty fair when it comes to locking shit down and erasing things. I think she deserves more credit than derision.

My brotha HereweGoAgain runs it out of the Garage area

Sounds like a great idea. The new technology is quite interesting, but you know as well as anybody that any discussion of guns will quickly turn to a whining fest from those who equate guns with breathing, and are absolutely sure that they are scheduled to be thrown into fema prisons, and carrying an ar15 and several pistols to a little girl's dance recital is the only thing keeping that from happening.

Sounds like a great idea. The new technology is quite interesting, but you know as well as anybody that any discussion of guns will quickly turn to a whining fest from those who equate guns with breathing, and are absolutely sure that they are scheduled to be thrown into fema prisons, and carrying an ar15 and several pistols to a little girl's dance recital is the only thing keeping that from happening.
Why do you carry a gun in your pickup truck when you go into certain areas? Still havent answered that question...

Why do you carry a gun in your pickup truck when you go into certain areas? Still havent answered that question...
You still whining about that? Ok. For about the millionth time, I carry a pistol in my vehicle for self protection when I am traveling a long way, or when I have a reasonable suspicion that it might be needed, and I can't otherwise avoid being there. You'll note that a little girl's dance recital, shopping at a big box store, or stopping for a cup of coffee aren't included in the previous list.

My brotha HereweGoAgain runs it out of the Garage area

Adapt and improvise.....

Guns are going to be banned soon, hopefully. Why make a forum for something about to go extinct?

It would be like making a forum for gas powered cars or meat recipes. We just really don’t need them anymore

"We just really don’t need them anymore"

Is that how your looked at your junk?
Not exactly. I just wanted to do a little customization

Do we really need another forum where White Supremacists can plot their next hate crimes against black brown and yellow people?

Only if you lying left swine show up.

Only if you lying left swine show up.
Yes. The introduction of reality in your hoped for discussion would dash all the hopes you gun nutswould have for such a discussion.

You still whining about that? Ok. For about the millionth time, I carry a pistol in my vehicle for self protection when I am traveling a long way, or when I have a reasonable suspicion that it might be needed, and I can't otherwise avoid being there. You'll note that a little girl's dance recital, shopping at a big box store, or stopping for a cup of coffee aren't included in the previous list.
I know don't know...that's like saying "I only wear my seatbelt on long trips and in locations where I expect a lot of bad drivers"...when statically most accidents happen within five miles of your home. You never know when or where...so you wear it all the time.

Just from a logical perspective...if you think you might need it anywhere...the most likely place you'll actually need it is the public locations you frequent the most.

Put another way...if you think you'll ever need a gun...but can know when you'll need a gun...then the logical conclussion is you always need a gun.

Is there a flaw in that logic?

Forum List

Back