The Moral Panic of the Covid Cult--Never Forget

Cheers to Dr. Fauci on his retirement.

In 1983 he warned in JAMA that kids were at risk for AIDS from "routine close contact"

That record helped solidify his position for 40 years, where he got to repeat the same fear-mongering mistakes over and over, as he did during the Covid pandemic

100% megalomaniac

“Where have all the flu deaths gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the flu deaths gone?
Long time ago.”
,o1 a-5.jpg

"As a health policy expert for 15 years, i had never seen such flawed thinking" - Dr Scott Atlas on Fauci's handling of the pandemic

“As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data”. John Ioannidis doubts the value of (radical) policies not based on good infection data or reliable case-fatality rates (his guess: ~0.3% of all infected cases)

This thread is everything that we should be discussing. Absolutely. Covid overreaction is the biggest govt debacle in at least a century and that's probably a huge understatement.

Yes, of course, people sadly died. People die of terrible flu strains all the time, tragically. Every human death is a family tragedy. We made it a societal tragedy and multiplied it exponentially. I know you don't want to admit that because it's mostly your party that panicked and did it, but there it is.
No it's not. It's a "I didn't get COVID" so it wasn't serious thread. You talk crap now, but when the virus first hit, there was no cure.

According to prof. John Ioannidis, PCR test has at least 90% clinical false positive rate. Translation: at least 90% of people with positive test are not ill or infectious. They may just have some viral fragments in upper airways.

No it's not. It's a "I didn't get COVID" so it wasn't serious thread. You talk crap now, but when the virus first hit, there was no cure.
I got Covid three times. Everyone I know got Covid. In fact, I only know one other person besides me, who was able to avoid not being forced to get the jab at least once. Even HE got Covid, pretty bad it turns out, and he never gets sick.

I didn't lose any family or friends to Covid.

I DID however, lose two relatives, right after they took booster shots. You want to talk about that?

:dunno:

,o1 a-5.jpg

Forum List

Back