The Moral Panic of the Covid Cult--Never Forget

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Isn't it already beginning to seem not only pointless, but beyond stupid? Even crazy?

Post your best, pointless and stupid pictures here. Never, ever let these people forget what they did.

I'll start with "instrument masks"--probably Ground Zero Absurdity, in my book. Though that is certainly an open question since there are so many candidates.

1663998395575.png

1663998440359.png

Also absurd: plexiglass EVERYWHERE. Yeah, what was that supposed to do? Once we knew the virus was airborne, which was fairly early on....were we just TRYING to clog up the oceans with plastic or what?

1663998676011.png

I wanted to ask if this was real. But then I realized, yeah, of course it is. The masks were never about anything mitigating. They were always Virtue Signaling. So this worked.

Now it comes out that even Fauci laughed at the idiocy of wearing a mask TO your table but then taking it off AT your table. Just....insanity.

I will never let them forget.

Isn't it already beginning to seem not only pointless, but beyond stupid? Even crazy?

Post your best, pointless and stupid pictures here. Never, ever let these people forget what they did.

I'll start with "instrument masks"--probably Ground Zero Absurdity, in my book. Though that is certainly an open question since there are so many candidates.

View attachment 700731

View attachment 700732
Wearing the dust masks, med masks, titty cups or whatever one desires to call them is NOT about avoiding the C-19 virus for the status left, rather the statist left wears them as a sign of solidarity(group identity). ALL cults operate on the principal of the 'hive mentality' which dictates obvious identity features & for the status left the masks are the current identity feature of choice. The blue colored masks are the hot ticket for them as it is their color identity for their political ideology.

Wearing the dust masks, med masks, titty cups or whatever one desires to call them is NOT about avoiding the C-19 virus for the status left, rather the statist left wears them as a sign of solidarity(group identity). ALL cults operate on the principal of the 'hive mentality' which dictates obvious identity features & for the status left the masks are the current identity feature of choice. The blue colored masks are the hot ticket for them as it is their color identity for their political ideology.

I see some people still wearing them and I wonder--I do--what they think. They're people I know, not necessarily rabid leftists. I think they must have bought in that masks really do offer SOME protection. Either that, or they became something of a talisman...it FELT protective.

What a strange period in history.

Forum List

Back