CDZ The Moore Lawsuits

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Alred has already admitted that her best client Tampered with evidence. Wa/Po has already admitted that they went trolling for damaging testimony to get the ball rolling, starting with a dem activist. This could be better than the OJ trial once Moore gets going.

Buzz is that in the media Daily Mail is going to get hit big time for running headlines that claimed Moore was an accused pedophile. Absence of Malice will not cover them.

Sheesh. I thought they would have learned their lesson when they printed that bullshit that Melania was a call girl. And they lost.

Alred has already admitted that her best client Tampered with evidence. Wa/Po has already admitted that they went trolling for damaging testimony to get the ball rolling, starting with a dem activist. This could be better than the OJ trial once Moore gets going.
All of that's wrong so.....

"Reckless disregard for the truth satisfies the “actual malice” test in some states."

(sorry) Alabama Defamation Law: Legal Primer and Lawyer Contact | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

I'm still not certain but the "reckless disregard" is easier to prove than actual malice. SELL WaPo shares asap imo.

Greg

"Reckless disregard for the truth satisfies the “actual malice” test in some states."

(sorry) Alabama Defamation Law: Legal Primer and Lawyer Contact | Kelly / Warner Law | Defamation Law, Internet Law, Business Law

I'm still not certain but the "reckless disregard" is easier to prove than actual malice. SELL WaPo shares asap imo.

Greg

I really can't beleive DM. Tell me Moore doesn't have a case when you check out these screaming headlines.

'It's NOT over': Accused pedophile Roy Moore REFUSES to concede Alabama Senate race to Doug Jones and calls for a RECOUNT despite Trump congratulating victorious Democrat

Doug Jones beats Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate race | Daily Mail Online

Buzz is that in the media Daily Mail is going to get hit big time for running headlines that claimed Moore was an accused pedophile. Absence of Malice will not cover them.

Sheesh. I thought they would have learned their lesson when they printed that bullshit that Melania was a call girl. And they lost.

Are you saying nobody accused him of being a pedophile?

Are you saying nobody accused him of being a pedophile?

I am saying that there is a case for that accusation being made being "reckless disregard for the truth". If it was proved then that's very different. It has NOT been proved at all. But congratulations; it delivered a Senate Seat to your side. It was well done in a disgusting sort of way.

Greg

These are essentially the same link:

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Washington Post: Group tried to ‘sting' media by planting fake Roy Moore accuser

Are we talking about that gal?

Personally I'm not tied to defending or accusing Moore. He is not my rep and I don't know him or his politics that well.

These are essentially the same link:

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says

Washington Post: Group tried to ‘sting' media by planting fake Roy Moore accuser

Are we talking about that gal?

Personally I'm not tied to defending or accusing Moore. He is not my rep and I don't know him or his politics that well.

Moore is the former state Supreme court Chief Justice for Alabama and a real pain in the butt. The Ds asked around for dirt on Moore but didn't ask around but about how hardnosed and vindictive he is. This is likely to be the DNC's Watergate. It will drag on for years and make the Ds look even Dumber than even I think they are.

Alabama does serious feuds and does them right. A couple of my dad's buddies, some of the Nickersons, threw the Tallapoosa county sheriff off the bridge to Columbus GA at the stateline. The Atty General elect was assassinated less than two weeks before I was born and when I visited granny I was given a boy's first gun and told to stick with her when I left the yard. I had to put the stock in my belly in order to reach the trigger, I was that small. I have not been back to Jackson's Gap since Dad died. I almost shot a man coming around a corner too fast when I was fishing with granny.

The Dumbers have plumbed depths of stupidity, insanity and incompetence with this stunt that exceeds even their previous records. It ain't going to be pretty to watch even if like me you hate those wannabe NAZIs. This will get monumentally ugly. Moore knows everybody who is anybody in the state and he and his estate will make this as slow and painful as possible.

Moore's denials were not definitive enough. If I were accused of such a thing, I would DEMAND that both be given polygraphs.

Moore's denials were not definitive enough. If I were accused of such a thing, I would DEMAND that both be given polygraphs.

Polygraphs are meaningless. They're theater.

If Roy Moore really had the balls, he should have sued the women for defamation.

He won't though - because he'd have to take the stand.

First of all, there are no "lawsuits", as of now. No suits have been filed.

In terms of his threats to sue the Washington Post - that would be dead in the water the moment he filed it. The precedent of New York Times v. Sullivan is very clear on that.

On the other hand, he could sue the women - and he'd have a much easier time winning those cases. He'd have to take the stand though, and deny all the accusations under oath, which would open him up to perjury charges, if any of them turned out to be true.

If Roy Moore really had the balls, he should have sued the women for defamation.

If they actually have assets to sue for. Doesn't make sense to spend yourself broke, win and collect nothing.

If they actually have assets to sue for. Doesn't make sense to spend yourself broke, win and collect nothing.

A victory in court would be enough to prove his point, I think - whether or not he ever collects the judgement.

A victory in court would be enough to prove his point, I think - whether or not he ever collects the judgement.

Going broke doing it? Don't know, wouldn't be a win if it doesn't effect the accuser.

Going broke doing it? Don't know, wouldn't be a win if it doesn't effect the accuser.

:lol:

Moore isn't going to "go broke" any time soon. He's raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars in speaking engagements each year, gets a 6-figure pension from the state of Alabama, and would likely have every big "faith based" legal organization jumping to represent him pro bono.

And by 'trolling for damaging testimony' you mean that the Washington Post from the outset explained exactly how they found the women that accused Moore- as part of reporting the election and having people tell them about rumors of Moore chasing teenage girls.

Now that he has lost- I look forward to seeing if Moore sues anyone. I hope he does. I expect he will not.

Greg

I really can't beleive DM. Tell me Moore doesn't have a case when you check out these screaming headlines.

'It's NOT over': Accused pedophile Roy Moore REFUSES to concede Alabama Senate race to Doug Jones and calls for a RECOUNT despite Trump congratulating victorious Democrat

Doug Jones beats Roy Moore to win Alabama Senate race | Daily Mail Online

Its only Defamation if it is false.

So far- we have seen no evidence that any of the accusations are false.

Certainly though- Moore has every legal right to sue- I hope he does- I doubt he will.

Moore claimed he would sue. Now that he has lost the election he can demonstrate actual harm.

If he doesn't sue now.......it would seem pretty apparent to me that he doesn't want to be put on the stand where he would be forced to make statements under oath.

Forum List

Back