The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

Untrue. Let sea water, with its chaotic collection of free ions, evaporate and you're left with orderly crystals. Order from chaos and just natural processes to thank.

I had to click the link to take you off IGNORE, which disgrace you previously earned for other inane posts.

If you are impressed with the "order" of crystallization, you have your chaotic mind to thank. Biochemists have written books to explain how exceedingly difficult it is to synthesize proteins, which lack the "order" of crystals but are brilliantly designed and essential to life.
Explain how the first molecules of titin were synthesized "from chaos."
Titin has 38,138 amino acid residues in a single molecule, all of the residues levorotary, not dextrorotary, and all peptide bonded together. Take it one step at a time for us for titin, then try the next protein of your choice from among the 20,000 others in human bodies.

It's all too easy to pretend you know something by claiming the mantle of "scientists," when you have no idea what you are talking about.
I have assembled this website over a twenty-year period from hundreds of different sources.

We talked. He said he raptured everybody he wanted. Not surprised you're still here.
Two hundred eight points to your "credit" for 12,854 messages. Other members don't think too much of what you have to say, unless they're as ignorant as you are, of course. That is a pretty long list with Hollie and Dagosa at or near the top.

Plogisten was also an "accepted fact." Obviously you know little about science and its propensity for error. The silly saw that it has "a self-correcting mechanism" is absurd. Every animal and plant also has "a self-correcting mechanism," called "trial and error."
Roots that do not find water die and new ones are sent in different directions, "scientifically" to mock the nonsense.

There are hundreds of scientists who have signed the Dissent From Darwinism, just as there are hundreds of others who have signed the document, "No Climate Change Emergency." Hundreds of scientists cannot manufacture reasons to dissent from hundred fifty year old tautologies and censorship and stubbornness born of pride.

Not surprisingly, you retreat to someone’s personal blog to support you claim that “hundreds of scientists” signed something you call a dissent from Darwinism.

Your entire posting history is one of retreat to religionism. Cut and paste some actual evidence of studies, research papers or peer reviewed data that proves a 6,000 year old planet.

Your brand of religionism tends to be angry and vindictive. That does nothing to support your baseless claims.

Two hundred eight points to your "credit" for 12,854 messages. Other members don't think too much of what you have to say, unless they're as ignorant as you are, of course. That is a pretty long list with Hollie and Dagosa at or near the top.

And here you are, as usual, “talking” about me, referencing me and referring to me. You’re quite the stalker.

What you can’t do is debate me because as we have seen repeatedly, you have no argument. The entirety of your angry, vindictive brand of religious extremism is one of cowardice and retreat beyond copy and paste “quotes”.

My ego isn't driven by what KKKlowns on a chart board think of me.

It is sad to see that your popularity here all that matters.

Perhaps a new set of kneepads might help your score.

Wrong once again. But then again, since you are the resident fool, it doesn't surprise me.
W-W-W-WRO...

1710157336452.png

So did "God" tell you this himself or did an angel appear on high?

1710157441072.gif

Where did the Big Bang come from?
No one knows.
You can look up a thread where I speculated on this at some length some time back.

Read those posts and get back to me when your better informed.

THE POINT that goes "Whoosh," right over the heads of Ignore Listers is this.
EVEN IF Darwinism were true, which is emphatically is NOT, Darwinists and atheists are failing in their evolutionary mandate, to reproduce as much as possible. They are out reproduced by the "savage races" Darwin slurred in such a racist, hateful manner.
Leftists today perpetuate the racism by pretending blacks "need" their benevolent welfare state, and rearing of their children fathered outside of marriage.

THE POINT that goes "Whoosh," right over the heads of Ignore Listers is this.
EVEN IF Darwinism were true, which is emphatically is NOT, Darwinists and atheists are failing in their evolutionary mandate, to reproduce as much as possible. They are out reproduced by the "savage races" Darwin slurred in such a racist, hateful manner.
Leftists today perpetuate the racism by pretending blacks "need" their benevolent welfare state, and rearing of their children fathered outside of marriage.

The point that escapes the religious extremists is their cowardly refusal to confront the refutations to their baseless claims. While the religious extremist finds a reason for hate and self- loathing in his religionism, it might be advisable for the angry religionist to find a religion that doesn't foster the hate that he embraces.

The point that escapes the religious extremists is their cowardly refusal to confront the refutations to their baseless claims. While the religious extremist finds a reason for hate and self- loathing in his religionism, it might be advisable for the angry religionist to find a religion that doesn't foster the hate that he embraces.
You mean compromise the truth? Never happen.

No one knows.
You can look up a thread where I speculated on this at some length some time back.

Read those posts and get back to me when your better informed.
Thanks for your non answer

All you needed was the first line

Which BTW, is uncharacteristically humble of libs who usually think they know everything

Thanks for your non answer

All you needed was the first line

Which BTW, is uncharacteristically humble of libs who usually think they know everything
And I see you're still a typical MAGAT dick.

I ask a question and instead of an answer you want to play Go-Fetch
If you were interested, I gave you all you need

BUT

Actually, I don't agree with any of those suppositions.
I think that at the moment of the Big Bang there was the singularity and space.
Think of space as the surface of a balloon.
At the moment of the Big Bang the balloon completely encircles the singularity like an unused paintball if you will.
There is nothing between the singularity and space.
Then the big bang.
All of what the singularity was burst out into space causing space to expand. (more on this)
A question here is whether the expansion was uniform in all directions or unbalanced in some way?
If the expansion was uniform it would tend to indicate the singularity was inert with an even distribution of whatever the singularity consisted of. But, if the singularity was inert what triggered the event? Was it something outside Space/Time? Something we might think of as God? No, not preaching, just running down a possibility.
If the distribution was not uniform it would seem to indicate that the singularity was turbulent and something akin to a thermonuclear explosion took place.

Back to expansion.
I think all of what the universe is embedded in the fabric of space and was carried with space as space expanded.
Remember there's nothing between space and the singularity so it logically follows there is nothing between the fabric of space and where the singularity was.
Picking one of those objects embedded in space we could, with the right equipment, see the effect of the object embedded in space affecting the curvature of the region around the object with these impact rippling across all of space/time.

I could go on and on but this is my "Big Bang Theory."

I have another theory I call the "Big Rupture."
This references the Multiverse theories.
I think the universe are all unique, varying in composition, energy, etc. They are also in constant motion.
When universes contact one another there is a rupture in the fabric of space.
The universe with lesser matter begins to suck matter/energy from the more dense universe in what may appear to be a giant "explosion." The process continues until the pressure in both space fabrics equalizes and the ruptures seal.
While the process results may resemble the Big Bang the difference is that there are "big bangs" going on all the time.
This process, in the multiverse, is creation itself.

Gee. What fun!

Because we don't know what preceded the big bang doesn't mean "nothing" existed before.
It DOES mean that something existed.

My theory?
The universe, as you know it, was created by an 8th grader you call "God" for their school science fair 14 billioon years ago
It's been sitting on a shelf in the attic of God's mother's house ever since.
Prove me wrong!

If you were interested, I gave you all you need

BUT
Ok, you dont know the origins of the Universe

And neither do I

Frankly the question boggles my mind

But even though I dont know where God came from I believe that He exists

Which is really all I need to know in this life

Ok, you dont know the origins of the Universe

And neither do I

Frankly the question boggles my mind

But even though I dont know where God came from I believe that He exists

Which is really all I need to know in this life
You believe that?
You know less about any "god's" existence than I do about what happened before the big bang.

The difference is that I don't pretend to know.

You believe that?
You know less about any "god's" existence than I do about what happened before the big bang.

The difference is that I don't pretend to know.
Its better to believe in something than nothing

The world cannot be an accident

Life didnt just happen

It was created

And the Creator reveals Himself to us through the Bible

Forum List

Back