The mentality of white supremacist groups

The mentality of White Supremacists is obvious. The mentality of people who can be coerced into a frenzy over 100 year old pigeon-poop covered statues is beyond me.
The white nationalists are in a frenzy over the 100 year old poop covered statues of the losers/traitors. I agree its obvious why.

Getting ready to take a big shit on marty lucifer coon.
Just finished taking a piss on a confederate flag and using it to wipe the ass of my neighbors incontinent dog..

The mentality of White Supremacists is obvious. The mentality of people who can be coerced into a frenzy over 100 year old pigeon-poop covered statues is beyond me.
The white nationalists are in a frenzy over the 100 year old poop covered statues of the losers/traitors. I agree its obvious why.

Just finished taking a piss on a confederate flag and using it to wipe the ass of my neighbors incontinent dog..

TNB ; Silly negro

TNB ; Silly negro
HYGSMC silly monkey.

White supremacist groups aren't exactly things most of us worry about. Black minority individuals that scheme, sneak around and generally create more mindless idiotic needless crime and mayhem and egregious violence are by and large a more significant issue. Sorry to burst bubbles here. But I am glad to inform people of reality.

White supremacist groups aren't exactly things most of us worry about. Black minority individuals that scheme, sneak around and generally create more mindless idiotic needless crime and mayhem and egregious violence are by and large a more significant issue. Sorry to burst bubbles here. But I am glad to inform people of reality.
We already know white people have nothing to worry about from white supremacists. Arent you kind of overstating the obvious?

Ac
Excerpts from "My Life After Hate" by Arno Michaels, former skinhead, which I believe can be helpful in understanding the mentality of groups like the ones that stormed Charlottesville.

I thought of this first part when I watched the video of the guy branding his weapons, looking very fierce, then crying as he became aware of a warrant for his arrest.

“Maybe I was looking for something to believe in. I was drawn to racist ideology because I felt like white people were getting shafted. We were the underdogs. It was us against the world in a epic battle for forever. Hitler did it with torch-lit ceremony and iconic swastika. It felt like you were Beowulf, Siegried and Conan all rolled into one. Just a big fucking game of Dungeons & Dragons, till death and prison inevitably show up. Then the shit is real. Then comes the real challenge, the true test of will. Do you back down then? Are you a coward? Or just a fool? That’s when you gather all the suffering you can endure and produce and you devour it, because it’s the only thing that nourishes you anymore. And you let that fire rage on till it’s all you can see.

You damn well can’t see how burnt and disfigured it makes you – how it scorches your life. It’s impossible to see how the hurt you emanate feels on the receiving end, because you have no empathy for other humans. Even your own crew, whom you truly love, is barren of empathy for each other. You would die for your brothers and sisters, but you are unable to put yourself in their shoes. You don’t really care about or understand individual hopes and dreams, because like you, they have none outside of the movement. Your feeling for them is one of primal pack-mentality. Survival melded with a perverted sense of honor that won’t permit you to suffer insult to them any more than to yourself.

Did I always know in the back of my mind, at the bottom of my heart, that I was wrong? Or did I truly believe in racial holy war? How about a little of both? Is that possible? Can you be so committed to something so fucked up and go about that business with passion and fervor – for years – while having doubts?

Any time someone would say we were stretching the truths or making unfair accusations about the living conditions of your typical black person, we would point them to our kindly neighbors. We used them as a device to justify our ideology; not only while proselytizing but also during the constant internal reinforcement that racism requires. If you’re going on the premise that the white race is something special and that it needs to be saved from “non-whites”, you need to be able to justify the hows and whys of that – namely the whys. Why your people are superior to their people.

Never mind that your way of life is almost indistinguishable from theirs. Never mind that you’re a raging alcoholic and that you work a shitty minimum-wage job and that you go around and start fights with honest people on the street. That’s all really beside the point, because you are “fighting for your race,” and your race is something worth saving because pretty much anything worth anything was, according to us, invented by white people. We made a point to overlook any contributions to culture or technology made by ancient Arabic, Asian, and especially African people. In our own twisted way we associated any of their accomplishments with that of our own people. “

I've personally seen similar statements to these last ones from folks on this board.
This man's book is remarkable and everyone should read it.
Just another media drone who thinks he is somebody....

Nothing to see here.
Actually, sometimes people are recognized by the media because they have something important to say. I believe this man does. He speaks and writes from first-hand knowledge and experiences. No opinion writing, no guesswork, no theories - just the facts of his life and what he learned from them.
It's only important in the furtherance of the medias leftist cuck thumping cause.

We already know white people have nothing to worry about from white supremacists. Arent you kind of overstating the obvious?
The traitorous white left is the first to feel the righteous indignation of the alt-right.

Just ask all the cucks that Breivik mowed down if you don't believe that is true.

The traitorous white left is the first to feel the righteous indignation of the alt-right.

Just ask all the cucks that Breivik mowed down if you don't believe that is true.
Is Brevik the inbred that killed the girl or was that the one crying on youtube when he found out he was going to be arrested? :laugh:

Is Brevik the inbred that killed the girl or was that the one crying on youtube when he found out he was going to be arrested? :laugh:
Breivik is the badass in Norway who annihilated an entire camp of inbred cultural Marxist retards.

Killing all Antifa scum is the first order of business in securing freedom for white people everywhere.

Breivik is the badass in Norway who annihilated an entire camp of inbred cultural Marxist retards.

Killing all Antifa scum is the first order of business in securing freedom for white people everywhere.
Oh. Youre talking about the inbred monkey Fjotolf Hansen. I'm pretty sure he has a bad ass from all those years in the pokey.

Oh. Youre talking about the inbred monkey Fjotolf Hansen. I'm pretty sure he has a bad ass from all those years in the pokey.
Norwegian prison is fucking kindergarten.

It isn't white supremacist that that are the real foes here, it's blacks that kill each other and are the bigger problem here . Why is this white supremacist BS even an issue?

White identity groups such as the Alt-Right get labeled "supremacist" when they dont fit the definition.

Never seen a white hooded racist, but I have seen plenty of black haters that hurt whites because they are white. That's the world I live in NOW. Blacks use racism like a hedge to excuse everything and anything. I want that to end. This is modern times. Blacks have become the new oppressors.Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

It isn't white supremacist that that are the real foes here, it's blacks that kill each other and are the bigger problem here . Why is this white supremacist BS even an issue?
They may not be your foes but they are mine. You have more to worry about from a white person than a Black person. I know for a fact no Black person is going to kill me because I'm Black. White supremacist are not only ignorant they are violent.

Norwegian prison is fucking kindergarten.
If you like getting ass reamed I'm pretty sure you would consider it Disneyland.

Excerpts from "My Life After Hate" by Arno Michaels, former skinhead, which I believe can be helpful in understanding the mentality of groups like the ones that stormed Charlottesville.

I thought of this first part when I watched the video of the guy branding his weapons, looking very fierce, then crying as he became aware of a warrant for his arrest.

“Maybe I was looking for something to believe in. I was drawn to racist ideology because I felt like white people were getting shafted. We were the underdogs. It was us against the world in a epic battle for forever. Hitler did it with torch-lit ceremony and iconic swastika. It felt like you were Beowulf, Siegried and Conan all rolled into one. Just a big fucking game of Dungeons & Dragons, till death and prison inevitably show up. Then the shit is real. Then comes the real challenge, the true test of will. Do you back down then? Are you a coward? Or just a fool? That’s when you gather all the suffering you can endure and produce and you devour it, because it’s the only thing that nourishes you anymore. And you let that fire rage on till it’s all you can see.

You damn well can’t see how burnt and disfigured it makes you – how it scorches your life. It’s impossible to see how the hurt you emanate feels on the receiving end, because you have no empathy for other humans. Even your own crew, whom you truly love, is barren of empathy for each other. You would die for your brothers and sisters, but you are unable to put yourself in their shoes. You don’t really care about or understand individual hopes and dreams, because like you, they have none outside of the movement. Your feeling for them is one of primal pack-mentality. Survival melded with a perverted sense of honor that won’t permit you to suffer insult to them any more than to yourself.

Did I always know in the back of my mind, at the bottom of my heart, that I was wrong? Or did I truly believe in racial holy war? How about a little of both? Is that possible? Can you be so committed to something so fucked up and go about that business with passion and fervor – for years – while having doubts?

Any time someone would say we were stretching the truths or making unfair accusations about the living conditions of your typical black person, we would point them to our kindly neighbors. We used them as a device to justify our ideology; not only while proselytizing but also during the constant internal reinforcement that racism requires. If you’re going on the premise that the white race is something special and that it needs to be saved from “non-whites”, you need to be able to justify the hows and whys of that – namely the whys. Why your people are superior to their people.

Never mind that your way of life is almost indistinguishable from theirs. Never mind that you’re a raging alcoholic and that you work a shitty minimum-wage job and that you go around and start fights with honest people on the street. That’s all really beside the point, because you are “fighting for your race,” and your race is something worth saving because pretty much anything worth anything was, according to us, invented by white people. We made a point to overlook any contributions to culture or technology made by ancient Arabic, Asian, and especially African people. In our own twisted way we associated any of their accomplishments with that of our own people. “

I've personally seen similar statements to these last ones from folks on this board.
This man's book is remarkable and everyone should read it.
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita than whites
white extremists 77 murders since 1995
blacks murdered over 3000 blacks just last year !!!
77 vs 3000 !!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back