The Maui Fires - What REALLY Happened?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This poster is an engineer. And puts excellent effort into spreading the truth. It clearly is true that the Maui power lines fell. I discount super high winds due to what the weather channels say but of course the winds did hit up to 67 mph for a very short time. Generally they were in the 40-45 mile range. But falling power lines create high voltage sparks. This sets the wild grass on fire and this spreads to structures that are very very old and not well constructed.

Anyway, hope this video takes some of the BS being spread out and we start with the very probably and not the nonsense.

A note: when this fire hit, I was at Kauai where we also had strong winds. We also have the guinea grass problem and dry it is a torch. One thing needed all over the islands is to bury power lines. Those do not cause fires.

Hey, what are you doing?

These stupid Environmental Wackos are on their idiotic climate change high horse.

Don't destroy their fantasies about the AGW scam with facts. They will start crying.

Musk probably wants to buy the island for cheap and move his headquarters there. How convenient he can rebuild it anyway he wants!
actually it was Oprah and a bunch of rich liberals wanting to build high rise condos where Lahaina was.

Who set the fires? How did multiple places ignite at the exact same time? How does a circle of fire occur naturally? Too many questions, too few answers.

Familiar story, out of control guinea grass/underbrush contributes to destruction. This is the result of wasting billions of dollars on everything but good land stewardship.

People can laugh at this all they want, but the rise of such wacky theories is directly tied to people's lack of trust in our institutions, both governmental and corporate, and that has been caused by the left turning both into their own personal playgrounds.

The Maui Fires - What REALLY Happened?​

What happened was:
  1. HV power line blew down in high winds from nearby typhoon.
  2. It was Hawaii's dry season.
  3. The electric company failed to cut the power despite the conditions.
  4. The wind whipped up and spread the fire rapidly over a wide area.
  5. IMO, the power company ought to be held partially responsible.
  6. Maui was a disaster waiting to happen, too busy trying to preserve their beauty and making big money without realizing they had failed to have the infrastructure in place to deal with such a disaster. I mean, the place is SURROUNDED BY WATER, yet the place burned down for LACK of it.

What happened was:
  1. HV power line blew down in high winds from nearby typhoon.
  2. It was Hawaii's dry season.
  3. The electric company failed to cut the power despite the conditions.
  4. The wind whipped up and spread the fire rapidly over a wide area.
  5. IMO, the power company ought to be held partially responsible.
  6. Maui was a disaster waiting to happen, too busy trying to preserve their beauty and making big money without realizing they had failed to have the infrastructure in place to deal with such a disaster. I mean, the place is SURROUNDED BY WATER, yet the place burned down for LACK of it.
You described the same conditions we had at Kauai. Why isn't Kauai burning wildly?

Familiar story, out of control guinea grass/underbrush contributes to destruction. This is the result of wasting billions of dollars on everything but good land stewardship.
At kauai there is also massive guinea grass. Why didn't it catch on fire when I was there last week? The winds got pretty high when I was out walking.

At kauai there is also massive guinea grass. Why didn't it catch on fire when I was there last week? The winds got pretty high when I was out walking.
One of two things:

Either no power lines were knocked over to start the conflagration, or the Jewish space laser could only be trained on Lahaina.

Forum List

Back