I got the jack boot pneumonia and the boggie wuhan flu
DSC_7039AAAZ.jpg

I gotta a potus sezs he’s got the plan
He was on TV , claims he is the man

Mask Nazis got me feelin’ blue
I got the jack boot pneumonia and the boggie wuhan flu

w/ apologies to Mr Rivers....

~S~

Freedom of choice? Forget it. You can get that in Japan but not here, If you dare go out no matter what the emergency, even if your health and respiratory condition, especially in excessive summer heat and humidity makes it life threatening to cover your face and hold heat and carbon dioxide against your face reducing oxygen levels or making it harder to breathe, the democrat governors would RATHER YOU DIE than take the minimal chance you'll contract something, because you sure ain't giving it out if you are already home all the time self-quarantined ill!

The MASK NAZI's will verbally mock, harrass, gang up and assault you.

The MASK NAZI's will physically attack and threaten you.

The MASK NAZI's will literally block you from getting your essential needs in order for you to live!

They will SEE YOU DIE to save your life or to prevent them from taking the 1 in 10,000,000 chance that somehow you are a carrier (and don't know it / feel fine) AND will also somehow cough their way spreading a colony of 10,000 viruses! Which of course, if THEIR mask was actually effective, would already protect them and there wouldn't already be 100,000+ dead!

Citizen. Who Goes there? We need to see your papers! Just where do you think you are going? Quick, take his picture and get his address. Get his license plate number.
View attachment 358578

Step this way citizen, remove your clothes and prepare to be branded a risk to society. You are now an enemy of the democratic state.
View attachment 358579

You must comply or you will be shot and your body used to study how viruses make people not want to wear masks so they can breath!
View attachment 358580

I KNOW this is all bullshit now as a congressman made a very nice, professional YouTube video where he took scientific measurements of the drop in oxygen behind the mask of several wearers showing it lowered available oxygen to dangerous levels which would be risky to respiratory patients and they BANNED AND REMOVED IT.

View attachment 358581

As with BLM, if you disagree or even question the state's position or wish to add to the discussion, YOU WILL BE SILENCED.
/——-/ I switched to a cloth bandanna, because the surgical mask makes it impossible to breathe. Yes, it defeats the purpose, but the hallway monitors and mask police leave me alone.
It's all a circle jerk, CB. All videos discussing how a mask makes it harder to breathe and the medical implications for people already on the fringe of breathing due to COPD are now BANNED. And the hall monitors mask nazi's aren't concerned whether the masks do jack shit at al. Just that you LOOK like you are in compliance.

Progressives are natural born fascists. It just makes them feel really happy and useful ordering others how to live and having gestapo dictatorship over others. It feeds them.

I could put panty hose or a paper towel over my face or a cut up tee shirt, JUST SO LONG AS I COMPLY.

THERE IS NO MEDICAL JUSTIFICATION to any of this mask bullshit. America is just being STROKED.
1593774120075.png

Hey moron here is a video that even a slow-witted idiot like yourself may understand:

Though I do doubt it...

I'm too slow-witted to know how to hit play. Besides, if you weren't such a jacked off idiot, you'd already know this thread isn't about masks, its about people whose health makes it medically impossible to tolerate wearing one! Especially in summer heat and humidity!

Even doctors and healthy people ADMIT that breathing through a mask is HARDER than your face uncovered.

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
Q: What is the IQ of chopped cabbage? A: About 40 points higher than a Progressive.
:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:
I never knew coleslaw could cry. Don't get too upset now cab, you'll get your mask all wet and suffocate.
Wow what a retort..as I said slow-witted idiot.
Hey, you said retort. Did you have to look that one up Slaw?

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
Q: What is the IQ of chopped cabbage? A: About 40 points higher than a Progressive.
I never knew coleslaw could cry. Don't get too upset now cab, you'll get your mask all wet and suffocate.
LOL..you’re the one that just admitted you are too slow-witted to know how to hit the play button on a video. I agree with you.

Hey moron here is a video that even a slow-witted idiot like yourself may understand:

Though I do doubt it...

I'm too slow-witted to know how to hit play. Besides, if you weren't such a jacked off idiot, you'd already know this thread isn't about masks, its about people whose health makes it medically impossible to tolerate wearing one! Especially in summer heat and humidity!

Even doctors and healthy people ADMIT that breathing through a mask is HARDER than your face uncovered.

What the...?!

1593775016556.png

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
LOL..you’re the one that just admitted you are too slow-witted to know how to hit the play button on a video. I agree with you.
I'm sorry, I'm too dull to read English, either. Can you spell it out for me what exactly you mean?

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
I'm sorry, I'm too dull to read English, either. Can you spell it out for me what exactly you mean?
Now you know why I tend to use emojis when responding to you.

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
Hey, whatever appeals to your juvenille level, Slaw. I know you didn't come here for any serious discussion or to contribute to the thread.

Freedom of choice? Forget it. You can get that in Japan but not here, If you dare go out no matter what the emergency, even if your health and respiratory condition, especially in excessive summer heat and humidity makes it life threatening to cover your face and hold heat and carbon dioxide against your face reducing oxygen levels or making it harder to breathe, the democrat governors would RATHER YOU DIE than take the minimal chance you'll contract something, because you sure ain't giving it out if you are already home all the time self-quarantined ill!

The MASK NAZI's will literally block you from getting your essential needs in order for you to live!

They will SEE YOU DIE to save your life or to prevent them from taking the 1 in 10,000,000 chance that somehow you are a carrier (and don't know it / feel fine) AND will also somehow cough their way spreading a colony of 10,000 viruses! Which of course, if THEIR mask was actually effective, would already protect them and there wouldn't already be 100,000+ dead!

Citizen. Who Goes there? We need to see your papers! Just where do you think you are going? Quick, take his picture and get his address. Get his license plate number.
View attachment 358578

Step this way citizen, remove your clothes and prepare to be branded a risk to society. You are now an enemy of the democratic state.
View attachment 358579

You must comply or you will be shot and your body used to study how viruses make people not want to wear masks so they can breath!
View attachment 358580

I KNOW this is all bullshit now as a congressman made a very nice, professional YouTube video where he took scientific measurements of the drop in oxygen behind the mask of several wearers showing it lowered available oxygen to dangerous levels which would be risky to respiratory patients and they BANNED AND REMOVED IT.

View attachment 358581

As with BLM, if you disagree or even question the state's position or wish to add to the discussion, YOU WILL BE SILENCED.
FAKE NEWS

Surprised you fell for the propaganda.... :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 358578

View attachment 358579

View attachment 358580

View attachment 358581

FAKE NEWS

Surprised you fell for the propaganda.... :rolleyes-41:
When a person reports events garnered from a dozen diferent documented independant sources along with direct experience as mere" fake news," you know they are a flaming idiot.

Oh, grow the hell up.

View attachment 358611
Emojis?

Forum List

Back