The Mask Nazis Are Here

I don’t have an agenda other than to stay healthy.
And look how you have failed at even that. Sit down and shut up, Fool, you rank in the bottom 10% percentile unreachable idiots. If you are so damned scared of the world, stay in your house and pull the blinds.

I love it when you're triggered like this you dumb dolt. It's always laughable when Trump cultists call other people "stupid". Anyone who voted for Trump and who continues to parrot his lies and support him, is either a criminal or a fool.

Then you you come here post lies about wearing masks, and try to encourage others to resist good health principles and advice. What makes you angry is getting called out for your bullshit. That whole carbdon dioxide lie. When you exhale, you are NOT holding carbon dioxide next to your face. It's not even logical that this would happen. That's one lie.

If wearing a mask is so dangerous, why don't operating room staff pass out from lack of oxygen? Why aren't they dropping like flies? They wear masks for hours during surgery.

Here is where your lies about carbon dioxide are exposed:

When you exhale or inhale, air can go around the mask as well through the pores in the material. This is why a cloth mask does not absolutely protect you from inhaling the virus, but by disturbing your exhalation flow it tends to protect those around you from aerosols in your breath.”
Carroll doubts that any cloth face covering would ever fit against the face so tight that someone would pass out from a lack of oxygen. “You’d take it off because it’s uncomfortable well before that happens,” he says.

As long as you're here pedalling your bullshit, I'll be here to call you out on it. Count on it asshole.

Freedom of choice? Forget it. You can get that in Japan but not here, If you dare go out no matter what the emergency, even if your health and respiratory condition, especially in excessive summer heat and humidity makes it life threatening to cover your face and hold heat and carbon dioxide against your face reducing oxygen levels or making it harder to breathe, the democrat governors would RATHER YOU DIE than take the minimal chance you'll contract something, because you sure ain't giving it out if you are already home all the time self-quarantined ill!

The MASK NAZI's will verbally mock, harrass, gang up and assault you.

The MASK NAZI's will physically attack and threaten you.

The MASK NAZI's will literally block you from getting your essential needs in order for you to live!

They will SEE YOU DIE to save your life or to prevent them from taking the 1 in 10,000,000 chance that somehow you are a carrier (and don't know it / feel fine) AND will also somehow cough their way spreading a colony of 10,000 viruses! Which of course, if THEIR mask was actually effective, would already protect them and there wouldn't already be 100,000+ dead!

Citizen. Who Goes there? We need to see your papers! Just where do you think you are going? Quick, take his picture and get his address. Get his license plate number.
View attachment 358578

Step this way citizen, remove your clothes and prepare to be branded a risk to society. You are now an enemy of the democratic state.
View attachment 358579

You must comply or you will be shot and your body used to study how viruses make people not want to wear masks so they can breath!
View attachment 358580

I KNOW this is all bullshit now as a congressman made a very nice, professional YouTube video where he took scientific measurements of the drop in oxygen behind the mask of several wearers showing it lowered available oxygen to dangerous levels which would be risky to respiratory patients and they BANNED AND REMOVED IT.

View attachment 358581

As with BLM, if you disagree or even question the state's position or wish to add to the discussion, YOU WILL BE SILENCED.
They're not masks they're germ encrusted face diapers

Anyone with kids knows there is always some bullshit excuse to not do the right thing.

and that’s what the above is

childish whining. None of what this ass clown says is true or backed up by facts

Let us know when you FIND a "cogent response"///your "OSHA Engineer" ain't that

Don't have to. I already posted a few private replies from friends who are everything from medical doctors to research scientists and we have discussed the matter at length: unless you are wearing a 3M mask or comparable, surgical grade treated with bioactic agent and change it out every 15-20 minutes, masks are of minimal usefulness in stopping the spread of virus and even less in stopping you from getting one from others. Probably why the virus is still spreading like wildfire.

Too bad the experts say they are not only ineffective against the virus but can actually make you sicker by collecting and rebreathing germs.
Which "experts"?
Oh, the dozen or so professional medical reports presented here in various threads calling into question the real efficacy of wearing masks that apparently you missed all of.
Masks "can actually make us sicker".

Support that claim or admit it's bullshit
If you actually followed threads and read the linked material here, you wouldn't need me to lead you to the reports. But since you are dumb, fat, lazy, obtuse and stupid, I'll paste something I saved posted here a couple weeks back from an OSHA engineer who actually tests and rates masks and what he had to say, then you can dismiss it as fake news:

From OSHA certified Engineer:

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is not stupid)
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT
I wanna cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Stewart’s and the guy with Covid has N95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart’s (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out)
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment”
Cloth masks: today three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me.
By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
Ultimate Answer: N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)
Cloth masks are WORSE than none.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work.
Wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Wash your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons. But trust me. The masks do not work.
*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security.

If stores stopped enforcing it no one would continue this nonsense.

Nuff said.
mostly false. of course. as has been shown many times. of course. sharing facebook memes is not science. of course.

Too bad the experts say they are not only ineffective against the virus but can actually make you sicker by collecting and rebreathing germs.
Which "experts"?
Oh, the dozen or so professional medical reports presented here in various threads calling into question the real efficacy of wearing masks that apparently you missed all of.

If you actually followed threads and read the linked material here, you wouldn't need me to lead you to the reports. But since you are dumb, fat, lazy, obtuse and stupid, I'll paste something I saved posted here a couple weeks back from an OSHA engineer who actually tests and rates masks and what he had to say, then you can dismiss it as fake news:

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is not stupid)
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT
I wanna cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Stewart’s and the guy with Covid has N95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart’s (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out)
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment”
Cloth masks: today three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me.
By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)
Wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Wash your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons. But trust me. The masks do not work.
If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security.

Nuff said.
mostly false. of course. as has been shown many times. of course. sharing facebook memes is not science. of course.
Proof? I mean, other than your claims.

Which "experts"?

So Masks?
I wanna cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Nuff said.
already posted several times. you twat do not qualify for another round.

Which "experts"?

So Masks?
I wanna cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Nuff said.
But THAT was another round! Thanks for admitting your defeat. Your big mouth shoots blanks just as does your small penis.

Which "experts"?

So Masks?
I wanna cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Nuff said.
But THAT was another round! Thanks for admitting your defeat. Your big mouth shoots blanks just as does your small penis.
^creepy.
you think it is another round when you just boneheadedly repost debunked Facebook memes. fail, son. wear a mask. being dumb and selfish is not a valid excuse.

But it's dependence day weekend!
I believe that is Juneteenth.
NO it's now!
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
NO one cares about your dumbass ancestors.
I care about them.
So? No one cares who you care about.
Lots of people care what I care about. See?

blm-white-people.jpg
Wiggers no one cares about them either...
and if you want a new holiday at least spell it correctly

Don't have to. I already posted a few private replies from friends who are everything from medical doctors to research scientists and we have discussed the matter at length: unless you are wearing a 3M mask or comparable, surgical grade treated with bioactic agent and change it out every 15-20 minutes, masks are of minimal usefulness in stopping the spread of virus and even less in stopping you from getting one from others. Probably why the virus is still spreading like wildfire.
]

being dumb and selfish is not a valid excuse.

Always seems to have worked for you.
nah. i am wearing a mask despite being most probably immune. i don't fall for Facebook memes and don't think that loud obnoxious repetition of idiocy makes a point for non-retards.

if you can, don't come back with another lame "no,you". instead, wear a mask. leave your bubble. grow up.

The maskless are the ones using their biolagical warfare against vulnerable folks in order to thin the herd. That is the actual nazi behavior.

And if you can't survive with a bandana on your face, good luck with the discomfort of long term medical treatment. Wise up already.

Forum List

Back