The Mask Nazis Are Here

Notice you "forgot" to paste a link
If you actually bothered to read threads you'd already have one.
That doesn't change the fact that your "expert" is anything but
Your claim. Without support. If what I posted is inaccurate or technically wrong about masks as you say, I'm all ears-- -- -- I'm waiting for your proof to back it up. Or do all you do is blow hot air. Supply us with an OSHA document that says otherwise.
Newsflash...you provided NO link...and nothing you posted came from OSHA.

You posted a diatribe from some idiot who took an OSHA course....

I know probably 30 people (including myself) who have taken that course and NONE of those people are experts on masks or speak for OSHA

Thanks for playing

Newsflash, geek. The guy said he was an OSHA engineer. Everything he said was logical, believable and credible. I had no reason to disbelieve a word he said. Still waiting for you to prove what he said was wrong in any way.
I'll believe that just as soon as you can tell me who the person was that you know his personal life history, otherwise, nyet.
I know probably 30 people (including myself) who have taken that course and NONE of those people are experts on masks or speak for OSHA
That's a GREAT way of saying YOU'RE NO EXPERT yet claim to be an expert both on the subject AND on other people who don't even know, and STILL, not A shred of proof to back up a word you say!

Newsflash, geek. The guy said he was an OSHA engineer. Everything he said was logical, believable and credible. I had no reason to disbelieve a word he said. Still waiting for you to prove what he said was wrong in any way.
I'll believe that just as soon as you can tell me who the person was that you know his personal life history, otherwise, nyet.
That's a GREAT way of saying YOU'RE NO EXPERT yet claim to be an expert both on the subject AND on other people who don't even know, and STILL, not A shred of proof to back up a word you say!
Funny you didn't put a link to that bullshit huh?

He CLAIMS to have been an engineer...and uses the fact that he took a friggin OSHA 30 curse once...as some kind of "authority".

As noted in the post above...OSHA 30 courses don't have anything LIKE this in them. I know. I have taken the same course.

Whoever wrote that garbage was a right wing kook...ya know...like you

Funny you didn't put a link to that bullshit huh?

He CLAIMS to have been an engineer...and uses the fact that he took a friggin OSHA 30 curse once...as some kind of "authority".

As noted in the post above...OSHA 30 courses don't have anything LIKE this in them. I know. I have taken the same course.

Whoever wrote that garbage was a right wing kook...ya know...like you
Still talking out of your ass, eh? Not a drop of evidence to contradict it. Like all tards, you just KNOW its wrong. :iyfyus.jpg: Just can't prove it.

Still talking out of your ass, eh? Not a drop of evidence to contradict it. Like all tards, you just KNOW its wrong.
You mean other than this?

Take your USA Today propaganda and sit on it. The article is full of lies already and easily proven false. Now we are down to just feeding the public bull in any attempt to try to get full compliance. When is someone going to present data showing a collection of all the people tested + for Covid against whether they were religious mask wearers or not? That is the ONLY correlation at this point that matters---- hard data that shows people wearing masks getting FEWER infections than non-mask wearers.

But it dependence day weekend!
Isn't it amazing Mike how easily and happily democrats and the left quickly and willingly jump into the role of being fascist dictators ordering others how to live their lives and attacking those that cannot comply?

Then turn right around and warn us that Trump is a dangerous tyrant dictator. :smoke:

The problems you outlined about the "dangers" of wearing a mask, are total bullshit.

"Even if your health and respiratory condition, especially in excessive summer heat and humidity makes it life threatening to cover your face and hold heat and carbon dioxide against your face reducing oxygen levels or making it harder to breathe".

I AM A 71 YEAR OLD ASTHMATIC WITH A HEART CONDITION. I AM PRE-COPD. I WEAR A MASK EVERY TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND IT DOESN'T MAKE IT HARDER TO BREATHE. I AM NOT OXYGEN DEPRIVED. THAT'S A LIE.

STOP BELIEVING RIGHT WING BULLSHIT AND LIES.

Still talking out of your ass, eh? Not a drop of evidence to contradict it. Like all tards, you just KNOW its wrong.
You mean other than this?

Take your USA Today propaganda and sit on it. The article is full of lies already and easily proven false. Now we are down to just feeding the public bull in any attempt to try to get full compliance. When is someone going to present data showing a collection of all the people tested + for Covid against whether they were religious mask wearers or not? That is the ONLY correlation at this point that matters---- hard data that shows people wearing masks getting FEWER infections than non-mask wearers.

Notice how one of your lying videos has been removed for false information. The ONLY thing proven false are the lies in your OP.

I AM A 71 YEAR OLD ASTHMATIC WITH A HEART CONDITION. I AM PRE-COPD. I WEAR A MASK EVERY TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE, AND IT DOESN'T MAKE IT HARDER TO BREATHE. I AM NOT OXYGEN DEPRIVED. THAT'S A LIE.
Stupid liar. I've worn masks all my life, and they ALL make it harder, not easier to breathe. Every time you leave the house? If you are going out as often as you say and have no problem wearing a mask, that just makes you a lot healthier than you think, doesn't make others liars.

Stupid liar. I've worn masks all my life, and they ALL make it harder, not easier to breathe. Every time you leave the house? If you are going out as often as you say and have no problem wearing a mask, that just makes you a lot healthier than you think, doesn't make others liars.

I didn't say they make it easier to breath. I said they don't make it harder to breath. Are they hot an uncomfortable. Yes. Do I want to wear one? No. I hate it. But it doesn't affect my breathing.

Last edited:

I didn't say they make it easier to breath. I said they don't make it harder to breath. Are they hot an uncomfortable. Yes. Do I want to wear one? No. I hate it. But it doesn't affect my breathing.
Anything filtering MUST offer resistance to flow. Physical FACT. If you can barely breathe already, this can put you over the edge. Fact. So filters make it harder to breathe.

Some people are highly susceptible to heat and humidity. You just admitted the mask holds heat against your face. Add the two together and a mask can definitely make it critically hard for a person to function if they have to exert themselves over a period of time. Fact.

I won't even get into people with psychological issues, claustrophobia and such.

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE WORLD. YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYONE'S SITUATION. Sit down and shut up. You are an agenda-driven idiot.

If you REALLY have a problem breathing through a mask (and that actually bullshit for almost anyone) wear a fucking FACE SHIELD

What possible reason could I have for lying about being an asthmatic? Or having a heart attack?

When someone accuses others of lying, as you 1000 post a month posters do on an hourly basis, it tells me that your you’re the ones who are lying.

Truthful people don’t constantly call others liars without evidence. But liars think that everyone else is as dishonest as they are.

Anything filtering MUST offer resistance to flow. Physical FACT. If you can barely breathe already, this can put you over the edge. Fact. So filters make it harder to breathe.

Some people are highly susceptible to heat and humidity. You just admitted the mask holds heat against your face. Add the two together and a mask can definitely make it critically hard for a person to function if they have to exert themselves over a period of time. Fact.

I won't even get into people with psychological issues, claustrophobia and such.

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE WORLD. YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYONE'S SITUATION. Sit down and shut up. You are an agenda-driven idiot.

Once again you accuse me of doing the very thing that you’re doing. I don’t have an agenda other than to stay healthy. I don’t consider the wearing of a mask political.

And just who the fuck do you think you are to tell me to sit down and shut up? Your OP video was taken down for putting out false information about wearing masks.

If you fools use better sources you wouldn’t have this problem. You stop posting bullshit and I’ll stop calling you on it. Until then YOU can sit down and shut the fuck up!

If you REALLY have a problem breathing through a mask (and that actually bullshit for almost anyone) wear a fucking FACE SHIELD
Sure, Lush, and where do I get one of those, at the face mask and shield store? Don't you already need one to enter to buy one? How do I know that the guy who made it, packed it, shipped it and sold it all wore theirs too? Didn't you see where face shields trap almost as much CO2 levels as masks? You can't argue with the data, I've seen two videos where it was MEASURED with calibrated scientific instruments. And what do I do when I cough or sneeze? Cough spit and mucus all over the inside of the shield? Then walk around with it dripping down the inside. How do I see when the thing steams all up? And how do people hear me? No thank you, you wear one. I'm not out enough to warrant that crap, I carry no bugs to concern anyone, and no matter what, viruses are air borne and tiny, they are everywhere, unless you wear a medical gas mask 24/7 and live in a sterile bubble, sooner or later, everyone's going to be exposed to the Covid and you'll either get it or not, live or not, develop a resistance or not, and life will move on, except that because of asses like you, it is going to take us 10X longer and will cost us 10,000X as much.

What possible reason could I have for lying about being an asthmatic? Or having a heart attack?
Never said a word about that, twit. Jesus are you stupid. Quit judging what others can do just because you can. YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKING WORLD. Get it bitch? You don't get to run my life no matter how qualified and ordained you think you are.

Forum List

Back