The March of Left-Wing Sharia

If i want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol,than so be it. I don't need Big Brother making that decision for me. I can handle the decision. It's so shocking to me that so many will just sit back and allow Big Brother to do this stuff. Fuck Big Brother,i want my Energy Drink!

It's the further pussification of America. Turning children into emotional cripples incapable of dealing with conflict or competition.. which of course sets up the narrative for notions like "level playing fields", "equality of outcomes", trophies for losers etc.

It is, Marxism on the march. Coming to a town near you!

Nevertheless, the strong will prevail as the weak collectivists fall off like unused appendages.

Right, and the other side of that token is to: let's have Alcohol, Trans-Fats, Salts, etc. Legal because "freedom!! choice!!!"
But at the same time HAVE Heroin, Weed, etc...Illegal.......because..."hazard! Safety!"

Don't kid yourselves Conservatives, your positions are equally as ridiculous and hypocritical.

JB and I both agree to clearly label Harmful things and let Adults handle the rest on an individual basis.

clearly label Harmful things and let Adults handle the rest on an individual basis

Best idea I have heard in a very long time. I am all for people taking harmfull drugs and taken themselves out of the gene pool. On a bigger plus side, it's mostly liberals that want to get high on all this stuff so much that many will become addicts, and as we all know, the addiction will come before elections, and you don't get to vote high or drunk, so more and more conservatives will get elected.

(muhahaha)

It's the further pussification of America. Turning children into emotional cripples incapable of dealing with conflict or competition.. which of course sets up the narrative for notions like "level playing fields", "equality of outcomes", trophies for losers etc.

Nevertheless, the strong will prevail as the weak collectivists fall off like unused appendages.

1. The Liberal Victimization Thesis
a. During the ‘Bush Years’ taxes on the wealthy have been slashed.
b. If your parents were rich, you’ll be rich. Otherwise, no chance.
c. Government is the answer to whatever ails us.
d. Ambition, determination, grit and sweat count for nothing.
e. Neither personal responsibility nor merit are necessary.
f. Whatever your personal failures, shortcomings, and weaknesses, your troubles are caused by anyone and everyone except youself.
g. It’s not that I don’t want to succeed, it’s that I can’t succeed.
h. The deck is always stacked against me.
i. Anyone who is poor or black or short or old or handicapped or female or gay or uncoordinated shouldn’t even try.
j. The Constitution guaranteed me ‘Life, Liberty, and Happiness!’
k. The government must make sure we are all equal in everything.
l. The government should make poor people rich and rich people poor!
m. “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.” Kanye West.
n. There must be more I can complain about!

Progressives: pick as many as you like.

f. Whatever your personal failures, shortcomings, and weaknesses, your troubles are caused by anyone and everyone except youself.
i. Anyone who is poor or black or short or old or handicapped or female or gay or uncoordinated shouldn’t even try.

I think "All of the above" is the option... it is all rather nauseating. I see it in the news daily, debates over abolishing "F's" in the grading schemes, etc. I mean seriously, at some point you Will have to compete for something. Even if only for the affection of another! Crikey!!!

Beuks....you're not going to ignore me????

After the great relationship we've developed???

OK, be like that, ugs.

Why are you afraid to answer the question? Do you renounce the conservative movement in America today? Do you recognize that a rape victim should not be forced to carry her rapist's child?

"Why are you afraid to answer the question?"

Are you as ugly as your posts appear?

When are you going to cop to having misunderstood the entire OP?
Needed me to explain that it was the religion of liberalism, huh?

As for you asking me the above, who died and made you Fox News?

Write your own OP!

Did you really try to gobble up the Gruff billy-goats?

Once again you prove yourself to be not only a liar, but also a coward

If i want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol,than so be it. I don't need Big Brother making that decision for me. I can handle the decision. It's so shocking to me that so many will just sit back and allow Big Brother to do this stuff. Fuck Big Brother,i want my Energy Drink!
If they ban them, people will just buy Monster and put vodka in it

a. During the ‘Bush Years’ taxes on the wealthy have been slashed. Didn't everyones?
b. If your parents were rich, you’ll be rich. Otherwise, no chance. In the Navy I cleaned bathrooms with a guys whose parents were loaded.
c. Government is the answer to whatever ails us. I thought they were the main source :confused:
d. Ambition, determination, grit and sweat count for nothing. you will need to post links to give definitions, then links to examples then links to someone that can explain that to them, then links to greif counsellors. I heard thier outted Reps know some.
e. Neither personal responsibility nor merit are necessary. I refer you to (d.)
f. Whatever your personal failures, shortcomings, and weaknesses, your troubles are caused by anyone and everyone except youself. Did Wrangle finally admit he's a criminal?
g. It’s not that I don’t want to succeed, it’s that I can’t succeed. Not w/o help from the government.
i. Anyone who is poor or black or short or old or handicapped or female or gay or uncoordinated shouldn’t even try. Everyone that is not a sexy white man should just hang it up.
j. The Constitution guaranteed me ‘Life, Liberty, and Happiness!’ I'm thinking of a word, it starts with "P" and ryhmes with zoot suit.
k. The government must make sure we are all equal in everything. My Dad taught me that life was not fair, and is often cruel.
m. “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.” Kanye West. west is the end product of living the liberal life style and giving it a micophone.
n. There must be more I can complain about! :eek:

from your link;

John Locke (1632-1704) was an English philosopher who is considered to be one of the first philosophers of the Enlightenment and the father of classical liberalism. In his major work Two Treatises of Government Locke rejects the idea of the divine right of kings, supports the idea of natural rights (especially of property), and argues for a limited constitutional government which would protect individual rights.

Todays liberals do not want a limited government, not even close.

So your counter to what I said actually proves me right and you wrong.

John Locke would whip out his cock on piss on todays liberals for being the nanny state pussies they have become.

I totally am with the pussification of America. Kids need more competetive sports and less video games they can hit reset on when it doesn't go thier way. this includes girls, they don't do as well in business partially due to the lack of sports in their backgrounds. Team work, learning how to win and lose with class, overcoming adversity are all learned on the playing field.

from your link;

John Locke (1632-1704) was an English philosopher who is considered to be one of the first philosophers of the Enlightenment and the father of classical liberalism. In his major work Two Treatises of Government Locke rejects the idea of the divine right of kings, supports the idea of natural rights (especially of property), and argues for a limited constitutional government which would protect individual rights.

Then they're not liberals

threads like this are why i love p.c.
you guys are way out of your league...
that circumcision law is really going to hurt

I think "All of the above" is the option... it is all rather nauseating. I see it in the news daily, debates over abolishing "F's" in the grading schemes, etc. I mean seriously, at some point you Will have to compete for something. Even if only for the affection of another! Crikey!!!

Failure is impossible for high school students! (No, really) on Shine

There really is a school where you can't get an F :sad:

from your link;

Now you are just making shit up. Thanks, it was real, it was fun, but it wasn't real fun.

from your link;

Now you are just making shit up

One who does not adhere to the ideology of Liberalism is not a Liberal

words have meanings

I totally am with the pussification of America. Kids need more competetive sports and less video games they can hit reset on when it doesn't go thier way. this includes girls, they don't do as well in business partially due to the lack of sports in their backgrounds. Team work, learning how to win and lose with class, overcoming adversity are all learned on the playing field.

from washingtonamerica.com

Americans have become Pussy's
by X

"We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security". Dwight D. Eisenhower

We used to be strong and confident, but now we are cringing wimps as a nation.

EVERY nation on the planet has long dealt with terrorist attacks. 9/11 was uniquely 'successful' in the # killed at one time, but the body counts over the years are higher in other parts of the world.

List of battles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...

And if you ask folks what they are most scared of in America, terrorism now rates highly - but even if terrorist attacks on America ramped up *radically*, it would not be anywhere near as likely to kill you as many other causes - for example, driving a car.

Around 3,000,000 million people are injured in car accidents each year in America, over 40,000 are killed. Somebody dies every 10 minutes or so in a car crash in our nation. Around 8,000 of those deaths every year are kids.

You cannot have both freedom, and absolute security. You can increase security as much as possible, and you will lower some kinds of threats, however you still will have terrorism slipping through. But the freedom will really be gone.

American's need to grow up, regain their courage and stop being pussys.

----------

"When people decry civilian deaths caused by the U.S government, they're aiding propaganda efforts. In sharp contrast, when civilian deaths are caused by bombers who hate America, the perpetrators are evil and those deaths are tragedies. When they put bombs in cars and kill people, they're uncivilized killers. When we put bombs on missiles and kill people, we're upholding civilized values. When they kill, they're terrorists. When we kill, we're striking against terror".-- Norman Solomon

Now you are just making shit up

One who does not adhere to the ideology of Liberalism is not a Liberal

words have meanings

And the meanings change with time.

The people that claim to be liberals today would not be recognised as liberals from our foundation.

The liberals of the 1700's are todays conservatives.

words do have meanings, but the people using those words have to mean what they say.

Forum List

Back