The March of Left-Wing Sharia

Standing up to anyone is something I do when I feel it's necessary. I don't bitch at some invisible meaningless ideal that doesn't even apply like a little hoe. You do.

You're mad that a potentially deadly drink is banned, and you're happy that a woman got kicked in the head by a man. Your priorities are solely partisan on this earth, and that's sad duke.

Oh man,just go jam your nose up your Obamy's wowhole. That's all your good for anyway. You're just an ignorant & dishonest Goose Stepper. Morons like you are all for the Goose Stepping as long as your side has the power. As soon as the other side gets the power back,you morons will revert back to pretending you care about rights. I've seen it many times before. Fighting for Freedom is much more important than petty partisan politics. Hopefully someday you'll grow up and realize this. But for now i guess it's off to your Obamy's wowhole for your daily butt-sniffing. Hey good luck with that.

You just described your behavior under Bush, strong work. You're still a pussy, congratulations.

Man your nose is jammed so far up your Obamay's wowhole,you'd need a crowbar to wedge it out. You are lost. Stop the butt-sniffing Goose Stepping and get real. It's not always about petty partisan politics. Standing up for Freedom & Liberty goes way beyond that. I think you'll come around though. When you grow up.

Oh man,just go jam your nose up your Obamy's wowhole. That's all your good for anyway. You're just an ignorant & dishonest Goose Stepper. Morons like you are all for the Goose Stepping as long as your side has the power. As soon as the other side gets the power back,you morons will revert back to pretending you care about rights. I've seen it many times before. Fighting for Freedom is much more important than petty partisan politics. Hopefully someday you'll grow up and realize this. But for now i guess it's off to your Obamy's wowhole for your daily butt-sniffing. Hey good luck with that.

You just described your behavior under Bush, strong work. You're still a pussy, congratulations.

Man your nose is jammed so far up your Obamay's wowhole,you'd need a crowbar to wedge it out. You are lost. Stop the butt-sniffing Goose Stepping and get real. It's not always about petty partisan politics. Standing up for Freedom & Liberty goes way beyond that. I think you'll come around though. When you grow up.

You don't fool anyone. People have search functions and know how to use them. You hearted bug gubbamint under Bush. Now it's a problem. You're about as Principled as the High School in Stand By Me.

Yea some stupid College kids supposedly die from drinking too many Energy Drinks that contain alcohol and Big Brother wants to ban them completely. First of all,College kids are underage and shouldn't have been sold these drinks anyway. This is just another ridiculous over-reaction from Big Brother. Just throw the baby out with the bathwater i guess. So now grown American Adults will not be allowed to decide whether or not they want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol. Why,because some stupid College Kids supposedly died form drinking too many of them? This stuff is just so stupid. Shame on Big brother and all Goose Steppers who are defending them.

:lol: College kids are underage I guess if you're only an Associates Degree.

Banning this was having the same standard as banning something like Heroin you fucking idiot. Do you want Heroin Legalized? I want everything legalized myself personally and disagree with this banning but I'm not going to act like it's *new.* You do realize how bad 4loko is for you in comparison to say, weed, right?

How about Heroin, what's your opinion on Heroin being illegal? Let's have a conversation, I begin with that question. Yes, or no will do.

Oh now it's about the Heroin? Man you Goose Stepping butt-sniffers really are ridiculous. :cuckoo:

Yea some stupid College kids supposedly die from drinking too many Energy Drinks that contain alcohol and Big Brother wants to ban them completely. First of all,College kids are underage and shouldn't have been sold these drinks anyway. This is just another ridiculous over-reaction from Big Brother. Just throw the baby out with the bathwater i guess. So now grown American Adults will not be allowed to decide whether or not they want to drink an Energy Drink that contains alcohol. Why,because some stupid College Kids supposedly died form drinking too many of them? This stuff is just so stupid. Shame on Big brother and all Goose Steppers who are defending them.

:lol: College kids are underage I guess if you're only an Associates Degree.

Banning this was having the same standard as banning something like Heroin you fucking idiot. Do you want Heroin Legalized? I want everything legalized myself personally and disagree with this banning but I'm not going to act like it's *new.* You do realize how bad 4loko is for you in comparison to say, weed, right?

How about Heroin, what's your opinion on Heroin being illegal? Let's have a conversation, I begin with that question. Yes, or no will do.

Oh now it's about the Heroin? Man you Goose Stepping butt-sniffers really are ridiculous. :cuckoo:

I asked you a legitimate question, moron. If you're mad about 4loko being banned, are you also mad about Heroin being banned?

Because, the banning of each is consistent. It's for the same reason. Do you take issue with one, not the other? Why? Explain.

Let me explain what goose-stepping means: It's you, not answering the question posed to you, because you're afraid of being exposed. You have the floor, please, stay on topic.

cripple_fight.jpg

"The March of Left-Wing Sharia," that title demonstrates a key part of propaganda in the hands of the unaware. Reading through the list there is nothing there that concerns the left? I would even argue there is no political left in America today, except as a foe for wingnuts such as PC. It is rather weird that it is always some diabolical character at fault, it moves from gawds to spirits to witches to communism to terrorism and on and on. It must be built into our evolutionary brains to want to blame another.

Most of the pieces are oddities of the sort found in the National Inquirer and hardly worth reading except by tools who require a left wing menace to feel comfortable they know something substantive. The left wing is required as it makes it easy to point fingers, but never to look closely at real cause or real cultural mores. Comfort is often simple.

"The March of Left-Wing Sharia," that title demonstrates a key part of propaganda in the hands of the unaware. Reading through the list there is nothing there that concerns the left? I would even argue there is no political left in America today, except as a foe for wingnuts such as PC. It is rather weird that it is always some diabolical character at fault, it moves from gawds to spirits to witches to communism to terrorism and on and on. It must be built into our evolutionary brains to want to blame another.

Most of the pieces are oddities of the sort found in the National Inquirer and hardly worth reading except by tools who require a left wing menace to feel comfortable they know something substantive. The left wing is required as it makes it easy to point fingers, but never to look closely at real cause or real cultural mores. Comfort is often simple.

This is sillier than your usual posts....

if there is no left, they you don't exist.

and, along those lines...

Aristotle, Plato and Descartes are on a plane. The flight attendant comes by to take their drink orders. She asks Aristotle if he'd like a beverage. Aristotle says, "I'll have a ginger ale."
"And how about you, Mr. Plato?"
Plato says "Diet Coke, please."
She says, "and Mr. Descartes, anything to drink for you?"
Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Sharia is Liberal? Is this the latest attempt at propaganda? You'd have a hard time convincing me that Sharia is anything but an extremely Conservative belief system.

Shiara is theocracy, to be polite, but it more closly resembles a dictatorship.

The people that practice and follow it are religious conservatives. But don't confuse them with American conservatives of any kind. I know of no one that would support the punishments these shiara nuts meat out.

The whole point of the OP is to make the jump that Liberalism = sharia in that liberals = godless heathens for whom a poltical ideology is religion. She then goes on to trash what she considers liberal policies while drawing the subtle but ever present parallel to the totalitarianism of Islamic sharia.

All part of the standard issue Libruls R' Evul, Luv Terrrerrrrists and Hate America and Christians straw man. Even though there are many Liberals of faith on this very board, many Liberals who served in our military and in other ways on this board, basically every living, breathing example that proves her straw man wrong and her overgeneralizations hysterical, it makes no difference because her narrow minded quotemining claims they do not exist. So they must be either mistaken or lying about their own beliefs, or a very, very rare minority who are simply deluding themselves into believing they are liberal.

SSDD with this one. Every thread the same, except last time the "religion" was science and technology (which she turns on her computer and logs onto the internet to disparage, never could understand that one) and humanity would have been better off in the pre-Enlightenment Dark Ages.

Yawn.

Sharia is Liberal? Is this the latest attempt at propaganda? You'd have a hard time convincing me that Sharia is anything but an extremely Conservative belief system.

The people that practice and follow it are religious conservatives. But don't confuse them with American conservatives of any kind. I know of no one that would support the punishments these shiara nuts meat out.

The whole point of the OP is to make the jump that Liberalism = sharia in that liberals = godless heathens for whom a poltical ideology is religion. She then goes on to trash what she considers liberal policies while drawing the subtle but ever present parallel to the totalitarianism of Islamic sharia.

All part of the standard issue Libruls R' Evul, Luv Terrrerrrrists and Hate America and Christians straw man. Even though there are many Liberals of faith on this very board, many Liberals who served in our military and in other ways on this board, basically every living, breathing example that proves her straw man wrong and her overgeneralizations hysterical, it makes no difference because her narrow minded quotemining claims they do not exist. So they must be either mistaken or lying about their own beliefs, or a very, very rare minority who are simply deluding themselves into believing they are liberal.

SSDD with this one. Every thread the same, except last time the "religion" was science and technology (which she turns on her computer and logs onto the internet to disparage, never could understand that one) and humanity would have been better off in the pre-Enlightenment Dark Ages.

Yawn.

HAAHAHA

Ok, You seem a little wound up. IMO the point of every thread is to start a conversation. Ridicule is a comon way to do just that, it realy brings out the crazies.

someone, anyone, could have just as easily replaced liberal with conservative and posted it and would have gotten simular results and replies, just from different people, and been considered right or wrong depending on peoples views or opinions.

This is an opinion thread. Even though liberals come to the defence of islam everydamntime, they would recoil in fear is islam got an actual foothold and they had to learn just how conservative that religion is.

Ever hear of a "burqini"? It's a full body swimsuit that's baggy and comes with a head cover, (mask is optional).

GT > :meow: < Libapocolypse

My money's on GT. At least nobody suspects him of being a bot.

Who's keeping the pool? :popcorn:

I'm waiting for his answer to my very simple question, but I anticipate he will not answer and will "goose-step," as he likes to say. In other words, don't hold your breath for an actual conversation. :razz:

Look who you're talking with. An actual conversation is beyond his capability. ;)

Yawn.

HAAHAHA

Ok, You seem a little wound up. IMO the point of every thread is to start a conversation. Ridicule is a comon way to do just that, it realy brings out the crazies.

someone, anyone, could have just as easily replaced liberal with conservative and posted it and would have gotten simular results and replies, just from different people, and been considered right or wrong depending on peoples views or opinions.

This is an opinion thread. Even though liberals come to the defence of islam everydamntime, they would recoil in fear is islam got an actual foothold and they had to learn just how conservative that religion is.

Ever hear of a "burqini"? It's a full body swimsuit that's baggy and comes with a head cover, (mask is optional).

I agree with almost all of your post. As a secular liberal, I'd just like to clear something up: When we defend "Islam", we're not defending the practices, we're defending the right guaranteed by the Constitution - the right to believe and practice whatever religion you choose.

HAAHAHA

Not wound up, TT. Believe me, it takes a LOT more than one of Polly's copy and paste routines to wind me up. I'm just sick of the same old bullshit from the same old idiots. Loons will be loons, I suppose. Reasonable people have to try to talk around them. It's a fact of life around here. The thing that annoys me is that it's creeping from places like this and into what passes for public discourse. What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?

I won't even begin to touch the "defense of Islam everydamntime" thing. It's called standing up for freedom of speech, religion and expression and judging individuals as individuals. Something people like the OP claim liberals never do, because they have no concept of what the terms they throw around actually mean.

And yep, of course there are the Pollies and other assorted loons of the left. When I read one of Polly's OP's rdean and truthmatters come instantly to mind, although they don't quotemine. But same strategy, same false bullshit, same result.

Most days I laugh, some I get slightly nauseous thinking people actually take this garbage at face value, some I shrug it off. Today I'm in the mood to point it out for what it is. Bullshit. And the person who wrote it for what she is. A loon with a broken record.

Carry on!

Last edited:
HAAHAHA

Not wound up, TT. Believe me, it takes a LOT more than one of Polly's copy and paste routines to wind me up. I'm just sick of the same old bullshit from the same old idiots. Loons will be loons, I suppose. Reasonable people have to try to talk around them. It's a fact of life around here. The thing that annoys me is that it's creeping from places like this and into what passes for public discourse. What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?

I won't even begin to touch the "defense of Islam everydamntime" thing. It's called standing up for freedom of speech, religion and expression and judging individuals as individuals. Something people like the OP claim liberals never do, because they have no concept of what the terms they throw around actually mean.

And yep, of course there are the Pollies and other assorted loons of the left. When I read one of Polly's OP's rdean and truthmatters come instantly to mind, although they don't quotemine. But same strategy, same false bullshit, same result.

Most days I laugh, some I get slightly nauseous thinking people actually take this garbage at face value, some I shrug it off. Today I'm in the mood to point it out for what it is. Bullshit. And the person who wrote it for what she is. A loon with a broken record.

Carry on!

"What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?" :eek::woohoo:

Bake a pie. Everybody likes pie. :eusa_drool:

HAAHAHA

Carry on!

"What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?" :eek::woohoo:

Bake a pie. Everybody likes pie. :eusa_drool:

A la mode please! Pie is good. Pie and ice cream are untouchable. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back