(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Ok, we have Christians and Catholic nuns who have to go through the full scan or full body pat-downs for security screenings but now Obama feels it is offensive for Muslim women to endure the full body check either by scanner or physical. He has ordered that they are only to be touched around the neck and head, thats it. Muslims are the ones that have female suicide bombers? Again this is more reason to think Obama is himself a Muslim protecting his own with special treatment. Strip search everyone BUT not the ones with a proven record of terrorism. Obama has now made it so Muslims can opt out of Obamacare's mandate and now Airport security screenings!!! This is a religous double standard Obama is allowing and it tears TSA's reputation of protecting this country apart. Yes it seems Americans have come to be second class citizens to Muslims under Obama.

tsa-frisking-nun1.jpg

911jet.jpg

Obama Gives a Pass: TSA Won’t Touch Muslims’ Junk | Floyd Reports

Muslim women will not have to face such worries. CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

CAIR said Muslims who object to full-body scans for religious reasons should know their rights if they are required to undergo a pat-down, including asking for the procedure to be done in a private place. In addition, CAIR offered a “special recommendation” for Muslim women who wear a hijab, telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck.

“Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

Muslim women will likely opt for the not-very-invasive security pat-down, because most consider airports’ high-image body scans a violation of Islamic Shari’a law. CNS News adds, “In February, the Figh Council of North America, a group of Islamic scholars, issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that full-body scanners violate Islamic law.”

So, Muslim women will not be subject to a full body scan or a pat-down on much of their elaborately concealed bodies. Feeling secure yet?

Add this to the growing proof that political correctness is not merely totalitarian but suicidal. The president made an exception to airline security protocol big enough to drive a jihad through — and applied it only to the adherents of Islam. Roman Catholic nuns can be groped en masse, but Obama rushed to defend the dignity of Muslim women.

More in link. Click for more details

Last edited:
USAR, you are a liar, because it is not true. I have come to believe that you are a disinformation agent for the jihadists. Nobody could be posting as you without a pathological, abiding hatred of the United States.

There's nothing in any of the linked articles showing TSA is following CAIR's recommendation.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

There's nothing in any of the linked articles showing TSA is following CAIR's recommendation.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

Right, how could they even be sure that they are women? And would they still have to go through the metal detector?

Lying fucktard neg rep on its way.

How am I lying?

Please show us ANYTHING in your BULLSHIT thred title that is even remotely in the attached link. It appears that you spend half of your day jerking off to Sarah Palin and the other half thining of shit to lie about. As with the stupid General Custer thread from yesterday, I am SO happy the Tea Baggers have you on their side....

What's disturbing?

Last time I flew somewhere, I was patted down twice. That was embarrassing. I now know not to wear a jacket. :doubt:

Lying fucktard neg rep on its way.

How am I lying?

Please show us ANYTHING in your BULLSHIT thred title that is even remotely in the attached link. It appears that you spend half of your day jerking off to Sarah Palin and the other half thining of shit to lie about. As with the stupid General Custer thread from yesterday, I am SO happy the Tea Baggers have you on their side....

Then go to CAIRs site.

Article Details

See that CAIR itself shows the contact information to call and report the violation of the Hajib as agreed with the Administration

=================Guidelines=================

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

* If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and “sss” is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
* In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
* You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
* If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

How am I lying?

Then go to CAIRs site.

Article Details

See that CAIR itself shows the contact information to call and report the violation of the Hajib as agreed with the Administration

=================Guidelines=================

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

* If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and “sss” is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
* In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
* You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
* If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

Hey MORAN, just show us ANYTHING, ANYWHERE that jives with YOUR thread title "Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports". I dare you.

Boeing54kueuvg.jpg

Last edited:
Uh huh! Log that right up there with these ditties.......

Look they just found the WMD in Iraq. War justified.

Al Queda Terrorist suspected in starting Ca wildfires.

The President spent 200 million dollars a day in his recent trip.

President Obama's healthcare reform is going to kill your grandma

He's not like us

He pals around with terrorist

Last edited:
Uh huh! Log that right up there with these ditties.......

Look they just found the WMD in Iraq. War justified.

Al Queda Terrorist suspected in starting Ca wildfires.

The President spent 200 million dollars a day in his recent trip.

President Obama's healthcare reform is going to kill your grandma

He's not like us

He pals areound with terrorist

And last, but not least: "Sarah Palin will be President in 2012"...

I'm inclined to be skeptical about this report. Because if Obama did indeed issue such an order it is clear that he has no wish or intention of serving a second term and that he represents a threat and should be impeached and removed as President.

I recommend that others wait for more authoritative reporting on this issue before drawing any conclusions.

Forum List

Back