The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

I would think everyone including women would be more concerned about the rising crime, inflation, illegals, and the FENTANYL crisis that is destroying our Country.
I would think so too but employers keep hiring them so the illegals keep coming.

Maybe busses should be dropping illegals off at the houses of employers of illegals?

I would think everyone including women would be more concerned about the rising crime, inflation, illegals, and the FENTANYL crisis that is destroying our Country.

I am more concerned about rights and every American should be concerned about rights. Crime is rising the fastest in red states. Republicans are offering no solutions anyway.

You mean like the way the Democrats gerrymandered in Maryland?
Gerrymandering is WRONG, no matter which side does it.
Why should politicians pick their voters.
Voters should pick their politicians.

These middle-of-the-night ballot drops, in the swing states where Trump was ahead, after a simultaneous halt, and obviously a Plan B, yielded statistically IMPOSSIBLE results. There is no way that thousands of ballots came in with 99% marked for Biden, without cheating.
You are being LIED too.

I am more concerned about rights and every American should be concerned about rights. Crime is rising the fastest in red states. Republicans are offering no solutions anyway.
Everyone with functioning brain cells know that crime is worse in blue states.

Everyone with functioning brain cells know that crime is worse in blue states.
Prove it,
Where's your data.

People with a functional brain are usually capable of providing a link.
Do you have a functional brain?

You claim crime is rising fastest in Red States? That’s a lie. It’s rising fastest in States and Cities that have NO BAIL . I am more concerned about crime which is now considered “ petty “ and depending on what it is the Cops may not even show up
I am more concerned about CRT NOT being taught in Schools 🏫 or BIOLOGICAL MEN competing in Women’s sports . That’s just for starters Democrats are not offering ANY solutions but they are the cause of it

I would think so too but employers keep hiring them so the illegals keep coming.

Maybe busses should be dropping illegals off at the houses of employers of illegals?
The Cartels are also bringing them over with the drugs. Biden is actually encouraging Illegal immigration

The Cartels are also bringing them over with the drugs. Biden is actually encouraging Illegal immigration
No. Our government is encouraging illegal immigration by not cracking down on employers of illegals and also not cracking down on our visa program.

Blaming illegal immigration on a single person is ignorant and hyper partisan and doesn't address the problem. Exactly what the people who profit off illegal immigration want.

No. Our government is encouraging illegal immigration by not cracking down on employers of illegals and also not cracking down on our visa program.

Blaming illegal immigration on a single person is ignorant and hyper partisan and doesn't address the problem. Exactly what the people who profit off illegal immigration want.
Biden was the one who stopped construction of the Wall. Biden is the one who is flying illegals all over the Country in the dead of night. Biden is the one who stopped Border Control from doing their job. The FENTANYL is just pouring in. The crisis is worse then it’s been in years. To deny this is ignorance

Biden was the one who stopped construction of the Wall. Biden is the one who is flying illegals all over the Country in the dead of night. Biden is the one who stopped Border Control from doing their job. The FENTANYL is just pouring in. The crisis is worse then it’s been in years. To deny this is ignorance
The wall? What will that do? Give home depot more customers? Did you know half of illegals in the country today are here due to expired visas?

Most of the illegals that do come here, visa or not, do so because they are getting jobs. Hell, the fed knows where a lot of the illegals work but they ignore it because the fed is getting free money.

"According to New American Economy, undocumented immigrants contributed $13 billion into the Social Security funds in 2016 and $3 billion to Medicare. Three years prior, the Chief Actuary of the Social Security Administration, Stephen Goss, wrote a report that estimated undocumented immigrants contributed $12 billion into Social Security.

Approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants live in the U.S. with no legal authorization to work, yet an estimated 8 million do, both on and off the books. Since undocumented immigrants don’t have Social Security numbers and are not authorized to work legally in the U.S., they are not eligible for any Social Security benefits, whether they’ve paid into the system or not."

What did Trump and the rest of the Republican party do while in control from 2017-2019?

Nothing but grandstand.

Household finances are in the best position that they have been in a generation
Sure, if you have a household. Are you not aware of the Bidenvilles in every community in America? Have you averted your gaze everytime you pass a homeless encampment. A generation ago, homeless encampments were virtually non-existent.

The wall? What will that do? Give home depot more customers? Did you know half of illegals in the country today are here due to expired visas?

Most of the illegals that do come here, visa or not, do so because they are getting jobs. Hell, the fed knows where a lot of the illegals work but they ignore it because the fed is getting free money.

"According to New American Economy, undocumented immigrants contributed $13 billion into the Social Security funds in 2016 and $3 billion to Medicare. Three years prior, the Chief Actuary of the Social Security Administration, Stephen Goss, wrote a report that estimated undocumented immigrants contributed $12 billion into Social Security.

Approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants live in the U.S. with no legal authorization to work, yet an estimated 8 million do, both on and off the books. Since undocumented immigrants don’t have Social Security numbers and are not authorized to work legally in the U.S., they are not eligible for any Social Security benefits, whether they’ve paid into the system or not."

What did Trump and the rest of the Republican party do while in control from 2017-2019?

Nothing but grandstand.
437 miles of wall and Stay in Mexico policy. He didn't roll over and say c'mon in, there's no immigration restrictions.

In the last two years, 4 million of them are due to Joe Biden's open border policy. No visas at all.
Is that all illegals or are some legal assylum seekers?

How many illegals came in on Trump's watch (before COVID)? Is that the the metric now? Whichever president has less illegals...or any other cherry picked stats, then the other president automatically has open borders? Give me a break.

You're trained to think a difference in policy position means open borders.

The truth is, farmers want illegals, construction companies want illegals, food processing plants want illegals, corporate America wants illegals...so that means politicians want illegals.

Keep pointing fingers. That's what they want.

How many illegals came in on Trump's watch (before COVID)? Is that the the metric now? Whichever president has less illegals...or any other cherry picked stats, then the other president automatically has open borders? Give me a break.
It's not a new metric--every POTUS ever has run on his record--Biden has a dumpster fire of his own creation to run on. But, way to backtrack. Tough to defend the indefensible. The stats don't have to be cherry-picked. Biden has FAILED on every conceivable metric.

The truth is, farmers want illegals, construction companies want illegals, food processing plants want illegals, corporate America wants illegals
Wrong. All these entities want cheap labor. That has been accomplished with guest worker programs throughout the past century. It was much easier to police guest workers status and deport the scofflaws. Democrats don't want to police their mistakes--just sweep them under the rug and pretend they don't exist---until fentanyl and human trafficking comes up --- then its cherry-picking.

Forum List

Back