The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

The wall? What will that do? Give home depot more customers? Did you know half of illegals in the country today are here due to expired visas?

Most of the illegals that do come here, visa or not, do so because they are getting jobs. Hell, the fed knows where a lot of the illegals work but they ignore it because the fed is getting free money.

"According to New American Economy, undocumented immigrants contributed $13 billion into the Social Security funds in 2016 and $3 billion to Medicare. Three years prior, the Chief Actuary of the Social Security Administration, Stephen Goss, wrote a report that estimated undocumented immigrants contributed $12 billion into Social Security.

Approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants live in the U.S. with no legal authorization to work, yet an estimated 8 million do, both on and off the books. Since undocumented immigrants don’t have Social Security numbers and are not authorized to work legally in the U.S., they are not eligible for any Social Security benefits, whether they’ve paid into the system or not."

What did Trump and the rest of the Republican party do while in control from 2017-2019?

Nothing but grandstand.
Yes, the Illegals and the Cartels are doing a lot for this Country.The Fentanyl coming over the border speaks for itself

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

Clinton said it in 1992: Its the economy, stupid.

Americans almost always vote their pocketbooks.

You must be referring to the attack on the Capital Building. Yes, that did stymie the vote for a while, but in the end freedom and democracy prevailed

Wow, you're a good little Nazi aren't you.

The election was stolen and only a pure idiot denies it.

I think republicans will pick up seats, but I don’t foresee a 2010like red wave. I would have predicted that if not for the SCOTUS ruling on Roe vs. Wade.
I don't think the ability to murder babies is as important to Americans as it is being made out.

I don't think the ability to murder babies is as important to Americans as it is being made out.

It is far more than just about abortions, it is about rights once had being taken away merely my changing the membership of the Court.

It is the Right's plan to next go after same sex marriage and then even birth control.

Forum List

Back