The MAGA sharks are already circling Trump...

... and he's not even out of office yet.

Do you people still really think he actually cares about you? Really?

>>>>>> ‘Coward’: MAGA internet turns on Trump

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”
Not just circling him, but circling everybody closely associated with him and building wall to keep those infected by his poison out. Many that engaged in the insurrection are being fired from the civilian jobs as companies do not want to be represented by or have to have treasonous scum in their employ. Members that have left or about to leave his administration are having difficulty finding civilian employment, though many are highly credentialed in their fields, employer unwilling to bring them and their baggage trump support into their organization and in one case telling the applicant to his face, he was no better than a member of the "Hitler Youth". Close association with this administration is poisonous. The closer to the trump source, the more poisonous to their future.

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”
It was all a party and a show for him.

scumbags.

Senator Hawley lost his support in Missouri along with his major donor and his respect from his protégé..And he lost his publisher for his book....Bummer day for Josh my gosh...

Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life,” Danforth said in a phone interview Thursday afternoon. “Yesterday was the physical culmination of the long attempt (by Hawley and others) to foment a lack of public confidence in our democratic system. It is very dangerous to America to continue pushing this idea that government doesn’t work and that voting was fraudulent.”

The power of denial is incredibly strong in the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs.

They are now racking their brains finding ways to believe everything that occurred January 6, was orchestrated by the Deep State, Antifa, and the Democrats to turn their peaceful protest violent.

The woman who was shot was NOT where she was reportedly killed, but part of the peaceful protest when the federal officer approached her and murdered her in cold blood in front of witnesses.

The fantasies these people will create in their minds then post to social media will have alternate facts so outrageous, rational Americans will be in awe.

I don't know who's more clueless, Trump or his supporters.
Obama!
Geez, your ODS should be cured by now!

The woman who was shot was NOT where she was reportedly killed, but part of the peaceful protest when the federal officer approached her and murdered her in cold blood in front of witnesses.
I'm sure she's on her way to being declared a saint as a martyr to the "cause". We're going to be hearing about her for a while and the story is certainly going to become more lurid and convoluted as time goes on.

His stay in the capital will be an expensive one. This guy lives ten miles from me and it is no surprise when he fled to Gravette that he though he was safe..

WASHINGTON -- A man photographed casually sitting with his foot on a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office at the U.S. Capitol while a pro-Trump mob rampaged the halls of Congress was arrested Friday, law enforcement officials said.

Richard Barnett, 60, of Gravette, Arkansas, was taken into custody in his home state on federal charges of entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property, according to a Department of Justice official. Further details were not immediately available.

8ddab562829d285c49b387172d4f2624

His stay in the capital will be an expensive one. This guy lives ten miles from me and it is no surprise when he fled to Gravette that he though he was safe..

WASHINGTON -- A man photographed casually sitting with his foot on a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office at the U.S. Capitol while a pro-Trump mob rampaged the halls of Congress was arrested Friday, law enforcement officials said.

Richard Barnett, 60, of Gravette, Arkansas, was taken into custody in his home state on federal charges of entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property, according to a Department of Justice official. Further details were not immediately available.

There are actually many good people in Arkansas. I know as have had many occasion to travel that state on business as well as vacationing there. This guy, just isn't one of them, and I suspect since he wanted to set himself up as an example to others, they will rightfully prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, as an example to others.

Are Trump supporters happy with this? You wanted to "take your country back". Is this what you had in mind?

This is what you supported. This is what you voted for. Congratulations.

Don't hide here on an anonymous message board. Go let everyone know what you stand for.

There are actually many good people in Arkansas. I know as have had many occasion to travel that state on business as well as vacationing there. This guy, just isn't one of them, and I suspect since he wanted to set himself up as an example to others, they will rightfully prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, as an example to others.
The problem is the people in the rural areas and small towns are more radical than those in the larger cities.

The problem is the people in the rural areas and small towns are more radical than those in the larger cities.
I am not sure of this. It is possible. Indeed rural areas out of view are a better place to practice, but do not discount the weekend social/political warrior who travels a few miles to practice and learn, thinking there are more people of the persuasion endemic to those areas. You can look and find where a lot of posted land is owned by corporations out of the county and out of the state. Again, follow the money. Most of the time, it did not spring fourth from the backwoods. I look at posted signs when back country hiking or kayaking. I never do either, unarmed and will go a long way to bypass those areas. As in anything else in the back country, it pays to keep your eyes open.

It's funny, I just counted 15 dimwinger threads on the active page and every single one is about Trump. EVERY......SINGLE......ONE. :lol:

Wonder when you girls are gonna get over your Trump hard on? Mac, can you point to the doll and show us where the mean Orange Man touched you?

:lol: Morons.....

Last edited:

^^^ left wing divider trying to divide Americans and drive wedges between people. That's why his ilk will ultimately be destroyed.

The power of denial is incredibly strong in the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs.

They are now racking their brains finding ways to believe everything that occurred January 6, was orchestrated by the Deep State, Antifa, and the Democrats to turn their peaceful protest violent.

The fantasies these people will create in their minds then post to social media will have alternate facts so outrageous, rational Americans will be in awe.

You obviously did not see the multiple life stream videos before, during and after, while she lay their. bleeding out. She absolutely was killed right there at the barricaded 3/4 tempered shatter-proofed safety glazed glass doors with her fellow protestors that were videoed, breaking through that glass and her attempting to climb through. Among the protestors was a guy in black with an AR-15 or M-16 raised pointing straight up. She died of her own happenstance and in the process of penetrating further into the capital building backed by a guy in the crowd with a semi-automatic or automatic weapon. The video is out there, indisputable, and immediate as it was live streamed on Facebook and shortened forms have been shown on national television cable news.

All the trump base turning on Trump stories is coming from communist propaganda pieces.
Yeah, I think the only ones really turning are the ones being charged with federal crimes, or those who left being employed by his election machine and now looking for jobs.
You do know that in two weeks the entire administration will be looking for a job. Unless you mean the cancel culture. That's necessary. Anything that rips this nation apart is a good thing. It will help separate the Americans from the communists.

Forum List

Back