The MAGA sharks are already circling Trump...

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
... and he's not even out of office yet.

Do you people still really think he actually cares about you? Really?

>>>>>> ‘Coward’: MAGA internet turns on Trump

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”
He does---he cares about his legacy--he became president because his ego wanted to go down in history as the best president ever. Sometimes people do things great just for their legacy which he was doing.

I don't know who's more clueless, Trump or his supporters.

Hold on a minute...I though you LefTards hated it when people paint with a broad brush?
What would you say if I said......."Negroes are criminal minded."

He never gave a rat's ass about anyone. Do they all feel that way now? Damn I've known that about him for most of my life.

Hold on a minute...I though you LefTards hated it when people paint with a broad brush?

Slow learners and it bites.

It was all a party and a show for him.

I'd say you are trying to change the OP..

He does---he cares about his legacy--he became president because his ego wanted to go down in history as the best president ever. Sometimes people do things great just for their legacy which he was doing.
He doesn't care about ANYTHING after he's dead.....his legacy after that means nothing to him.

It was all a party and a show for him.

And during he does nothing to protect Congress or to stop the invasion.

Obama!

I'd say you are trying to change the OP..
NEGATIVE
Mac1958 speaks of a few guys posts in cyberspace and pretends there's a revolt against Trump.
You noble tolerant folks are always pissing your pants when someone "paints with a broad brush"....don't you?

Trump is now being referred to as

s-l300.jpg

Forum List

Back