The Logistics of Deporting 11,000,000 people...help please.

Save that we have no law that mandates or even allows execution for illegal immigration. Its not even a criminal act, but a civil offense.

Why then would we conduct mass executions in contradiction of our own laws?

Those laws need to be changed. Illegally entering the US or over-staying your Visa should be equated with Terrorism and/or Espionage, both of which are Capital crimes. As these people are not US Citizens and therefore have no legitimate right to trial they would be immediately executed and their bodies disposed of like the trash they are.

Until they are, do you recognize that what you suggest isn't permitted under our law?

I often hear about the conservative plans to deport the illegal aliens who are here.

I was hoping to get the logistics solved. If you believe the figure of 11,000,0000 illegals being here, how would you go about such a feat? What if the illegal alien had a child while he or she was here; would you separate the family since the baby is a citizen?

Sounds pretty impractical to me.
I'm a politicall conservative person and know a lot of other conservative people here in the predominantly conservative state of Indiana.

I know no one who believes that 11-million immigrants can be deported.

Those i know do believe that the border can be effectively closed off and a large proportion of illegal immigrants can be incentivized to self deport by foing nothing more than enforcing existing laws rather than their being ignored.

Save that we have no law that mandates or even allows execution for illegal immigration. Its not even a criminal act, but a civil offense.

Why then would we conduct mass executions in contradiction of our own laws?

Those laws need to be changed. Illegally entering the US or over-staying your Visa should be equated with Terrorism and/or Espionage, both of which are Capital crimes. As these people are not US Citizens and therefore have no legitimate right to trial they would be immediately executed and their bodies disposed of like the trash they are.
You cannot possibly be for real, you are too much the worst-case stereotype of a conservative to not be trolling.

I often hear about the conservative plans to deport the illegal aliens who are here.

I was hoping to get the logistics solved. If you believe the figure of 11,000,0000 illegals being here, how would you go about such a feat? What if the illegal alien had a child while he or she was here; would you separate the family since the baby is a citizen?

I'm a politicall conservative person and know a lot of other conservative people here in the predominantly conservative state of Indiana.

Those i know do believe that the border can be effectively closed off and a large proportion of illegal immigrants can be incentivized to self deport by foing nothing more than enforcing existing laws rather than their being ignored.

40% of illegal aliens simply overstayed their visas. how do your friends in Indiana propose to "close the border effectively", considering that?

If immigration reform is passed, how will illegal immigration be controlled so that we don't end up in the same mess we are in now? What good are immigration laws that are not enforced? At some point we must start enforcing current immigration laws, pass new laws that are enforceable and truly hold illegal immigrants accountable, or just go ahead and make all immigration legal with open boarders.

Three words for the Border Patrol: "Shoot on sight."

Most illegal immigrants have over-stayed visas or are from some place other than Mexico rather than come across the southern border. Also militarizing and fortifying the border would necessitate seizure of a LOT of private property by the federal government as well as the permanent presence of armed troops on American soil. Both are sticky legal issues that I am sure we would come to regret should the government find the legal means to accomplish them.

Good luck getting an answer on that one. Even if we deported one million illegals a year, which is logistically damn near impossible, it would take eleven years to get rid of them all and that is assuming more still aren't coming.

The answer isn't making it harder to come here; the solution is making it easier. Both parties are going about this the wrong way. We need to simplify it back to how it was during the Ellis Island days.

Used to be Mexicans could come over, pick the crops and go home

Then we closed the border and made it so they couldn't go home

Let them self deport, which they will do as soon as they are told no more jobs, medical treatment, welfare, or schooling.

Molon Labe

Until they are, do you recognize that what you suggest isn't permitted under our law?

I recognize Right and Wrong, nothing more.
The world is not that clear-cut no matter how much absolutists such as yourself try to make it so. Your idea of right and wrong is just as conditional and fraught with double standards as anyone's, probably more so.

The world is not that clear-cut no matter how much absolutists such as yourself try to make it so. Your idea of right and wrong is just as conditional and fraught with double standards as anyone's, probably more so.

Then we really have no basis for any further discussion of this or any other topic, do we?

Then we really have no basis for any further discussion of this or any other topic, do we?
You call what you do "discussion"?:finger3:

Easy... set up 150 sub-centers around the nation, each feeding into 75 primary centers, which file to 4 deportation centers which are immediately adjacent to international airports... Flights and semi-trucks pulling cattle cars loaded leaving every 15 minutes every day, for as long as it takes... .

These are fed by the use of the millions of municipalities to round up their respective aliens, each loading their respective aliens into their respective sub-centers.

Easy... set up 150 sub-centers around the nation, each feeding into 75 primary centers, which file to 4 deportation centers which are immediately adjacent to international airports... Flights and semi-trucks pulling cattle cars loaded leaving every 15 minutes every day, for as long as it takes... .

These are fed by the use of the millions of municipalities to round up their respective aliens, each loading their respective aliens into their respective sub-centers.

Several problems. First, we don't catch anywhere near that many illegals. Second, administrative hearings. Third, they come back.

That sounds like a delightful final solution to the problem.

Several problems. First, we don't catch anywhere near that many illegals. Second, administrative hearings. Third, they come back.

Those are challenges, not problems... Catch them as they come along, process them, deport them. It's not as big a deal as it is being made out to be.

Those are challenges, not problems... Catch them as they come along, process them, deport them. It's not as big a deal as it is being made out to be.
It's a very big deal to tear apart a family by slapping cuffs on granny and sending her away. Do you see the PR disaster our detention/deportation policy already is? Now multiply that on an industrial scale, we would lose all moral authority in our international dealings and be no better than any of the "bad guys" we are supposed to be morally superior to.

The solution is kick liberals out of office so we never have the problem in the first place.

Forum List

Back