The Lie of Octobor Jobs Report

Well as we saw with just about everytbing over the past few decades, especially the past 4 years, presidents take credit for everything good that happens under their administration whether they are responsible or not… and they blame others for all the negative

I don't recall Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. Fuel prices were low because Trump showed the market he was pro-energy with his policies. He took credit for the border because he did so much to reduce crossings and phony asylum claims. He took credit for the economy because he lowered corporate taxes, removed job killing regulations, and instituted the policy for any new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. He took credit for the lowest unemployment rate recorded for women and every minority group because before the virus hit, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them which effected every group of people in our country.

My prediction (which came true BTW) is that Biden would take credit for jobs he never created.

I don't recall Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. Fuel prices were low because Trump showed the market he was pro-energy with his policies. He took credit for the border because he did so much to reduce crossings and phony asylum claims. He took credit for the economy because he lowered corporate taxes, removed job killing regulations, and instituted the policy for any new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place. He took credit for the lowest unemployment rate recorded for women and every minority group because before the virus hit, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them which effected every group of people in our country.

My prediction (which came true BTW) is that Biden would take credit for jobs he never created.
Trump was bragging about unemployment numbers months after he was elected before he could even do anything to impacted them. And also months after he had accused them of being fake numbers as he disparaged obama. Give me a break, Trump took fake credit all the time for stuff he had nothing to do with. He’s the worst I’ve ever seen

Trump was bragging about unemployment numbers months after he was elected before he could even do anything to impacted them. And also months after he had accused them of being fake numbers as he disparaged obama. Give me a break, Trump took fake credit all the time for stuff he had nothing to do with. He’s the worst I’ve ever seen

Really? And you have a link to backup your claim?

In the past nine months the Democrats have tried to blame Trump for the price of fuel that took place under Dementia. They tried to blame the disaster of Afghanistan on Trump. They are trying to blame Trump for inflation even though he fought to stop the spending bill that paid people to stay home. They even tried to blame Trump for the border disaster after they removed most of Trump's policies that caused the problem in the first place.

In the past nine months the Democrats have tried to blame Trump for the price of fuel that took place under Dementia. They tried to blame the disaster of Afghanistan on Trump. They are trying to blame Trump for inflation even though he fought to stop the spending bill that paid people to stay home. They even tried to blame Trump for the border disaster after they removed most of Trump's policies that caused the problem in the first place.
I could probably dig one up if you really want me to. Where you not paying attention to his campaign and first few months of his presidency?! Which part of my claim do you think is false and in need of a link to back up?!

Yup as I said, politicians take credit for all the good and point blame for all the bad

You bitch if the job numbers are up...you bitch if they're not

Fact is...a lot of people are still worried about catching the virus

You bitch if the job numbers are up...you bitch if they're not

Fact is...a lot of people are still worried about catching the virus

Why? We have the vaccines now. And don't say it's the Republicans. Republicans who never got the vax are not and were never worried about it. They continued their lives as normal including going to work.

I know all about it.
I unfortunately have an adopted sister that is a human sponge.
4 kids by 3 different men, unmarried and hasn't had a job in 7 or 8 years.
A new boyfriend every few month, most don't have a job either. Including the one she is currently with.
The past year and a half she has received so much damn money they bought laptops/new big screen TV/clothes /video games/ new iPhones - the fucking list goes on.
For what??? She didn't have a job BEFORE Covid!!! Why more money???

The higher demand of goods that the idiot left is bragging about is artificial. It isn't real. It is a few million bums and leeches spending OUR TAX DOLLARS on junk they shouldn't be able to afford.
Sounds like my late brother's daughter. First kid at 13 and she's been sponging off the government ever since for her next two too, like a true Democrat.

I could probably dig one up if you really want me to. Where you not paying attention to his campaign and first few months of his presidency?! Which part of my claim do you think is false and in need of a link to back up?!

Your claim that Trump took responsibility for low unemployment before he put one economic policy in place.

Why? We have the vaccines now. And don't say it's the Republicans. Republicans who never got the vax are not and were never worried about it. They continued their lives as normal including going to work.
We all know you can still catch it. . I know I sure don't want to catch it after being free of it for almost two years

Sounds like my late brother's daughter. First kid at 13 and she's been sponging off the government ever since for her next two too, like a true Democrat.
I have distant family members like that as well. And none of em are Dems

But you folks claim white people don't do that...

Your claim that Trump took responsibility for low unemployment before he put one economic policy in place.
Here’s a link referencing a tweet from Trump taking credit for the UE rate 5 months after being elected. He had called these numbers fake less than a year before and claimed they were really double digit. Even if Trump had policies in place the effects aren’t seen in such a shot span of time. He is absolutely taking credit for a trend that had been happening for years before he took office.

How would you like to see a 13 year old mother support herself and her baby? Would you support no government assistance for her and her kids?

Here’s a link referencing a tweet from Trump taking credit for the UE rate 5 months after being elected. He had called these numbers fake less than a year before and claimed they were really double digit. Even if Trump had policies in place the effects aren’t seen in such a shot span of time. He is absolutely taking credit for a trend that had been happening for years before he took office.

Of course Trump bragged about the economy. It was the best we'd had since the 50s.

What has Joe got to brag about? Economy, Afghanistan, the border?

How would you like to see a 13 year old mother support herself and her baby? Would you support no government assistance for her and her kids?
I wouldn't like to see an 13-year old mother. That happens in shitholes and those in the States are solidly Democrat, in this case San Francisco.

Of course Trump bragged about the economy. It was the best we'd had since the 50s.

What has Joe got to brag about? Economy, Afghanistan, the border?
How many times has the stock market hit record highs under Biden? How many times have you heard him brag and boast about it? How many times did we have to hear Trump do so?

Sitting in your trailer getting a little extra or sitting on your yacht while the Fed pumps trillions into your stocks........I fail to see the difference.
then you have never been on a yacht

but hopefully some of those folks in the trailers were smart enough to invest their money, like the people on the yacht did

Forum List

Back