I try hard to like AOC. It's not easy

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Her latest was to call out Joe Manchin for referring to her as "young lady".
She's a lady. And she's young.
She said he wouldn't want her to call him old man.
Of course. Calling old people old is disrespectful in our culture. Calling people young is not disrespectful.
You don't go up to a person with dwarfism and say "I just want you to know that you're very short". That would hurt his /her feelings.
Nobody's feelings are hurt when being called young.
AOC doesn't help the Democratic Party.
By the way, she has called young men "young man" before

Last edited:
Of course. Calling old people old is disrespectful in our culture. Calling people young is not disrespectful.
You don't go up to a person with dwarfism and say "I just want you to know that you're very short". That would hurt his /her feelings.

She’s your future Presidential candidate.

Get in line to lick her boots.

aoc joke.jpg

She literally accused Manchin of being complicit in "murder" with fossil fuel. Imo she lost any claim to civility there.

I don't like, never did, and I stopped giving her any benefit of any doubt some time back. Machin's right, she's divisive even in her own party. She wants to have the dems try to advance legislation they don't have votes to do. And the dems will lose even bigger in 22 as they are sure to do, and the WH certainly, if they try her shit.

The issue with her is she is just a bitch…

Simple as that and unfortunately she is the future face of the Democratic Party and that is as scary as hell!
Now THAT is misogynistic. Conversely Manchin replied to being accused of murder by saying he didn't know the young lady very well. He didn't call her a name, but he did intentionally not accord her with professional respect. Imo, that's fine. If she were male, and he called her a young man, that would not be name calling.

AOC just puts her ego before the interests of people, including her constituents. Inflation will hit lower earners/non-home owners first and hardest. So would eliminating carbon fueled cars, and totally shifting power generation in less than three decades. The economy doesn't "turn on a dime" LOL

But she's no different in that than say .... McCarty, MTG (who is much more personally offensive btw) Johnson of Wis .....

She literally accused Manchin of being complicit in "murder" with fossil fuel. Imo she lost any claim to civility there.

I don't like, never did, and I stopped giving her any benefit of any doubt some time back. Machin's right, she's divisive even in her own party. She wants to have the dems try to advance legislation they don't have votes to do. And the dems will lose even bigger in 22 as they are sure to do, and the WH certainly, if they try her shit.
That is not the point. The benchmark moves left with her. Whether Progs lose in 22 or not does not matter. The direction of the country will still move left. Repubs do nothing to stop it. McCarthy will be Ryan and Boehner and others before him and leave the House for other environs.

Latinas give the best blowjobs. Trust me on this.

Is that any way to talk about a person who will take over for Chuck U Schumer?

Tsk, tsk.

This is your future

Enjoy.

AOC is the modern democratic party .

She's screwed a lot up lately by more overtly falling into line behind Pelosi, but she's still young. Who knows, maybe she'll soon start getting her shit back together. I doubt it but hope so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back