The Libertarians

As a result, Republican policies over the past 40 years not only gutted America’s middle class and transferred $50 trillion from the middle class to the top 1 percent, but also led straight to the Trump presidency and the attack on the Capitol on January 6th that he led.

An entire political philosophy based upon corruption, greed, and murder.
Why is Rand Paul helping Trump?

Sen. Rand Paul Aims To Repeal Espionage Act To Save Trump​

Paul wants to protect the First Amendment rights of spies?

Why? Maybe the Libertarian candidate for President will win in 2024 if Trump can't run.

To me this is evidence that there is very little difference between the GOP and Libertarian party.

And the Libertarians, if they are protecting Trump, are just as corrupt as Trump.

Why? Maybe the Libertarian candidate for President will win in 2024 if Trump can't run.

To me this is evidence that there is very little difference between the GOP and Libertarian party.

And the Libertarians, if they are protecting Trump, are just as corrupt as Trump.
Your post tells me that your an imbecile. Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage act because the only thing it's bee used for is to persecute patriotic Americans. Dims are never prosecuted for violations.

Last edited:
Your post tells me that your an imbecile. Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage act because the only thing it's bee used for is to persecute patriotic Americans. Dims are never prosecuted for violations.
You call Trump patriotic? Sorry you can't blatantly thumb your nose at the law because you were potus once. You got away with it while potus because Republicans provided you cover but you're a citizen now.

Clinton and Obama aren't running around selling secrets or breaking laws. Trump is. And he's still lying on his new social media platform.

You really think the Rs are solely responsible for all of that?
No but they are mostly responsible.

a. NAFTA, a Republican invention
b. 2000 Republicans loved buying cheap from China and Walmart
c. Jobs Americans won't do. Rich conservative Americans who own business' (illegal employers) hire illegals instead of paying Americans an American wage. Bush stopped raiding illegal employers because he was too busy lying us into 2 wars.

To your friend who replied. Yes, we can be reasoned with. Can you? Can he?

You call Trump patriotic? Sorry you can't blatantly thumb your nose at the law because you were potus once. You got away with it while potus because Republicans provided you cover but you're a citizen now.

Clinton and Obama aren't running around selling secrets or breaking laws. Trump is. And he's still lying on his new social media platform.
You're forgetting that Hillary did exactly that.

Trump didn't sell any secrets or break any laws, dumbfuck. Making stuff up is about all you prog turds do in here.

No but they are mostly responsible.

a. NAFTA, a Republican invention
b. 2000 Republicans loved buying cheap from China and Walmart
c. Jobs Americans won't do. Rich conservative Americans who own business' (illegal employers) hire illegals instead of paying Americans an American wage. Bush stopped raiding illegal employers because he was too busy lying us into 2 wars.

To your friend who replied. Yes, we can be reasoned with. Can you? Can he?
Lol. NAFTA couldn’t be passed by an R potus, so a D potus did it. Proof both parties are corporatist.
The D Party has done nothing to protect working class jobs. Proof it’s a corporatist party just like the Rs.
O took W’s two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs than W. He railed against the Patriot Act, but as potus he renewed and expanded it.

Wake the fuck up!

Lol. NAFTA couldn’t be passed by an R potus, so a D potus did it. Proof both parties are corporatist.
The D Party has done nothing to protect working class jobs. Proof it’s a corporatist party just like the Rs.
O took W’s two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs than W. He railed against the Patriot Act, but as potus he renewed and expanded it.

Wake the fuck up!
Bush was a 1 term president or he would have signed it. He invented it why wouldn't he sign it?

I'm not against NAFTA. That'd be dumb. That'd be like being against Regulations. I'm against NAFTA after Bush removed the environmental and worker protections Clinton put in before he signed it.

Libertarians are just as corrupt as Republicans. In bed together.

Bush was a 1 term president or he would have signed it. He invented it why wouldn't he sign it?

I'm not against NAFTA. That'd be dumb. That'd be like being against Regulations. I'm against NAFTA after Bush removed the environmental and worker protections Clinton put in before he signed it.

Libertarians are just as corrupt as Republicans. In bed together.
NATFA has been a disaster for the working class. No wonder you support it. Poppy Bush couldn’t get it passed because Ds pretended they were for the working class.

Then O passed a Republican HC plan that was a boon for the D donor class, but did little to help poor Americans.

There haven't BEEN any true Republicans, as president anyway, in 40 years. Both Bushs we're RINO's to the n'th degree, they just knew how to use public image to aspire to Republicans and sell them legislative packs of bullshit. Even Reagan was only a borderline Republican, who had attended many leftist academic gatherings and conventions in the past as his political career unfolded. In fact, Eisenhower was probably the last good Republican we had as a president. Since then we've either had a few compromised Republicans and a SLEW of fully corrupt, New World Order-serving Democrats in Oval Office.

There have been "true" Republicans in other branches of government or in local and State offices, but not so much in Washington. Because the Dems and their Globalist sponsors and puppet-masters have prevented Republicans from getting that far.

There haven't BEEN any true Republicans, as president anyway, in 40 years. Both Bushs we're RINO's to the n'th degree, they just knew how to use public image to aspire to Republicans and sell them legislative packs of bullshit. Even Reagan was only a borderline Republican, who had attended many leftist academic gatherings and conventions in the past as his political career unfolded. In fact, Eisenhower was probably the last good Republican we had as a president. Since then we've either had a few compromised Republicans and a SLEW of fully corrupt, New World Order-serving Democrats in Oval Office.

There have been "true" Republicans in other branches of government or in local and State offices, but not so much in Washington. Because the Dems and their Globalist sponsors and puppet-masters have prevented Republicans from getting that far.
What policies does a “true“ Republican support?

NATFA has been a disaster for the working class. No wonder you support it. Poppy Bush couldn’t get it passed because Ds pretended they were for the working class.

Then O passed a Republican HC plan that was a boon for the D donor class, but did little to help poor Americans.

But you're a Libertarian. Free Markets baby! Open borders. Let the market decide.

In a way, I agree. We can't protect blue collar workers from globalization. It's a global market now. In fact China is passing us because we're stupid and lady.

Remember when we sunk a lot of money into education because Russia launched a satalite? We need to light a fire under our collective asses again.

What policies does a “true“ Republican support?
True Republicans put the Republic (America) first. They uphold the sanctity and authority of the original Constitution and don't mess with it. They enforce existing laws instead of making new ones. They aren't interested in building a welfare state. They believe in having a strong military....for the nation's defense, not for starting police actions in every corner of the globe. True Republicans believe in self-sufficiency for our nation and Independence from other nations in the world, although they might choose to do business with them in the best interest of the United States. Globalists and Democrats want America to be subservient to a One World government with a One World Bank, like nothing more than a department in a large corporation. True Republicans don't give their country's power away to these people. That's why they call them Republicans, because they put our Republic in its people first. A RINO walks the walk and talks the talk but turns around and does the complete opposite... Kind of like John McCain and the Bushs.

I am registered as a Republican but that decision was mostly so I could start voting in the primaries, as previously I had been registered as an independent...which usually means you can't. I am fully aware that the Republican party has its rats and people who are in it for themselves. But considering the current state of the democratic party and their affiliation with globalists, I will probably have nothing to do with them ever again.

Because the Republican Party does have a few rats and greedy fat cats, they do not have my full support necessarily. I kind of consider myself more of a live and let live libertarian. But I also consider the actions of nearly all top-level Democrats and RINOs over the past 20 years to be acts of treason which should be battled against, even if it means having to join forces with a few rats and fat cats who also hate them.

A Republican, is anything the Republican National Committee Corporation decides it is, not you.

It is important to remember, the two national parties, are corporations, and they will do anything, that their stake holders tell them too.

It is about money and power, not really, anything to do with "ideas." They don't give a shit about "ideas." Or America and its people for that matter.

211d898d99590c1026a2fafc79e5f1e36b8fb36d3c9640d36042f656559bcfcb.jpg

1660584238715.png

You will notice? They even have an "ESG ranking," which means? They are now part of the global government now. . . THAT means, they are controlled opposition, and any candidate they give you, will be on board with the "green agenda." IOW, global technocratic police state, and selling out American sovereignty.

He's not thumbing his nose at the law, Garland and the FBI are, you fucking moron..

Don't waste starting any threads bases on false premises.

True Republicans put the Republic (America) first. They uphold the sanctity and authority of the original Constitution and don't mess with it. They enforce existing laws instead of making new ones. They aren't interested in building a welfare state. They believe in having a strong military....for the nation's defense, not for starting police actions in every corner of the globe. True Republicans believe in self-sufficiency for our nation and Independence from other nations in the world, although they might choose to do business with them in the best interest of the United States. Globalists and Democrats want America to be subservient to a One World government with a One World Bank, like nothing more than a department in a large corporation. True Republicans don't give their country's power away to these people. That's why they call them Republicans, because they put our Republic in its people first. A RINO walks the walk and talks the talk but turns around and does the complete opposite... Kind of like John McCain and the Bushs.

I am registered as a Republican but that decision was mostly so I could start voting in the primaries, as previously I had been registered as an independent...which usually means you can't. I am fully aware that the Republican party has its rats and people who are in it for themselves. But considering the current state of the democratic party and their affiliation with globalists, I will probably have nothing to do with them ever again.

Because the Republican Party does have a few rats and greedy fat cats, they do not have my full support necessarily. I kind of consider myself more of a live and let live libertarian. But I also consider the actions of nearly all top-level Democrats and RINOs over the past 20 years to be acts of treason which should be battled against, even if it means having to join forces with a few rats and fat cats who also hate them.
That’s nice except there aren’t any Republicans who support your ideas of a “true Republican.”

Sen. Rand Paul Aims To Repeal Espionage Act To Save Trump

Rand Paul is a Republican, not a Libertarian.

Forum List

Back