The Libertarians

As a result, Republican policies over the past 40 years not only gutted America’s middle class and transferred $50 trillion from the middle class to the top 1 percent, but also led straight to the Trump presidency and the attack on the Capitol on January 6th that he led.
What do Republicans have to do with Libertarians?

The Libertarians
FF3A98CE-5486-4715-B21A-F28B862361CF.jpeg

Aldo Raine : "You don't want to control me? I HATE YOU!!!"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don't want to control you. I don't give a flying fuck about controlling you. As I would hope you would feel about me. As far as hating you, nah don't know you well enough. In fact not at all. Internet boards are not a very good indicator of how people would truly act face to face. So nice try but a true failure.
MAGA

As a result, Republican policies over the past 40 years not only gutted America’s middle class and transferred $50 trillion from the middle class to the top 1 percent, but also led straight to the Trump presidency and the attack on the Capitol on January 6th that he led.

An entire political philosophy based upon corruption, greed, and murder.

You lost me with the 1/6 crap. No one cares, except the democrats who are still grasping for mid term straws.

No, actually...this was really dumb...

In fact, whenever someone tries out Libertarianism in the real world...it is often really dumb....

Propaganda.

You can't say both familes are corrupt while making sure you are present at every Republican family gathering, cookout, party, etc....it just makes you look like an embarrassed Republican...which most Libertarians are
Democrats are never embarrassed, mot even of Hunter Biden.

So again what exactly is the problem? Because I said you wouldn't stand in my way thus NOT letting you control me.
MAGA
Nothing. It sounds like you argue just for the sake of arguing.

Do you want more government or less government? Do you want to take from Sam and give to others? That's not liberty.

what are you proposed instead of people suffering?

What sort of totalitarian government force do you want to institute to make sure nobody suffers? Because I can imagine all sorts of tyrannical shit done for the sake of easing suffering.

Oh, please go on about your tyranny to help those that can't help themselves. Let's hear this word salad of bullshit you will spew.
MAGA

Forum List

Back