The Libertarian Party Is Losing It

Never understood people like you that are too frightened to type out the word fuck.

It won't hurt you
You’re an imbecile. The use of the acronym suffices even for a douche bag like you to understand what I was saying.

Also, i have a posting history which belies your ignorant claim anyway.

:fu:

So, yeah. Libertarians believe insider trading should be legal.

Everything I said about them is true.

You don't know much about Libertarians ...
Starting with the idea that you have to give Libertarians a few hours to figure out who is actually a Libertarian.

One of the reasons they haven't had better success on the National Level ...
Is because they cannot get enough of them to agree on a platform.

God talks to you personally?
Holy-Bible.jpg

Yup!

Context, context, context. Remember that Christ Himself came to fulfill, not abolish the Law.
Christ never once mentions homosexuals. But he certainly mentioned adulterers like Trump.

Why do you haters spew so much piss toward gays but never once condemn Trump? He's a thief, a liar, and an adulterer.

You know why? Because you are hypocrites. Your hatred of gays has NOTHING to do with God or religion.

Your very behavior and statements reveal this. Just like the racists, you use the Bible as a blasphemous shield for your bigotry.

You don't know much about Libertarians ...
Starting with the idea that you have to give Libertarians a few hours to figure out who is actually a Libertarian.

One of the reasons they haven't had better success on the National Level ...
Is because they cannot get enough of them to agree on a platform.

I read the party's platform every election.

I've been rubbing elbows with Libertarians since the 70s when I was a member of the Young Americans for Freedom and an avid reader of Bill Buckley.

I know exactly what they believe in.

Which of course was written by men with an agenda
Their only agenda was to honor G-d
Christ never once mentions homosexuals. But he certainly mentioned adulterers like Trump.

Why do you haters spew so much piss toward gays but never once condemn Trump?

You know why? Because you are hypocrites. Your hatred of gays has NOTHING to do with God or religion.

Your very behavior and statements reveal this. Just like the racists, you use the Bible as a blasphemous shield for your bigotry.
Again, context, context, context. Christ, who IS G-d Almighty Himself wrote the Moral Law which included the condemnation of homosexuality. He also said "go and sin no more". Repentance takes priority over "love and tolerance"

And no, I don't make all my decisions based on one tweet. The Libertarian Party has joined with communist organizations to support Putin's imperialist war in Ukraine.

WRONG!
Russia is totally in the right in the Ukraine, where the US bribed a military coup in 2014, and supports the most racist/fascist government in all history.
The government in Kyiv has committed massive war crimes and no decent individual can support them.
Kyiv trying to join NATO is worse than Russia putting nukes in Cuba.
(which only happened because the US put nukes in Turkey in 1957.)

We had a taste of it under Liz Truss. She lasted 44 days before they kicked her out.

In that time she saw the pound crash, mortgage rates go up,pension funds on the verge of bankruotcy andthe economy performing worse than Russia.

I believe she is trawling her ideas around the US on the comeback trail.
Be scared,
That claptrap doesn't work anywhere.

She'll be booted out here in no-time flat.

526blog_kick.jpg

Because of people like you. Voting for the less of 2 evils and whatever else crappy cliches you can spew

Yes, people like me who understand that we have a binary system.

I also don't go to sporting events and think that someone who isn't one of the 2 teams that are combatting, will win.
People like me do that.

Their only agenda was to honor G-d

Again, context, context, context. Christ, who IS G-d Almighty Himself wrote the Moral Law which included the condemnation of homosexuality. He also said "go and sin no more". Repentance takes priority over "love and tolerance"
Context? You mean like Trump's adultery? Have you ever spent as much time on Trump's sins as you do gays?

Nope.

Like Trump's theft of the retirement nest eggs of seniors at his fake university? Have you ever once cursed him for that?

Nope.

How about Trump's almost daily bearing of false witness?

Nope.

I see Trumptards on this forum ever single day bearing false witness against others.

So don't give me this religion horseshit. Your hatred has nothing to do with godliness.

You know, God has a real burning hatred of hypocrites.

If you refer to the CEREMONIAL Law that applied only to the Israelites of that time, then no. but if you refer to the MORAL Law that is unchanging, then yes.
List all the abominations you are aware of, preferably w/their texts.

I read the party's platform every election.

I've been rubbing elbows with Libertarians since the 70s when I was a member of the Young Americans for Freedom and an avid reader of Bill Buckley.

I know exactly what they believe in.

Yeah ... And when did they ever have enough people to agree with their platform to win and make a significant impact on the National Level?
You don't know Libertarians if you think you know what they believe ... Because they don't agree with each other very often.

That's the point ... And why they lose ... :auiqs.jpg:

Under a Libertarian government, the bank fraud would have been even worse. There would be no regulations against it. No SEC. No regulations. No oversight.

Okay, you have a good point there.
But the constitution does not support any federal jurisdiction over banks, so it legally has to be local or by amendment.

WRONG!
Russia is totally in the right in the Ukraine, where the US bribed a military coup in 2014, and supports the most racist/fascist government in all history.
The government in Kyiv has committed massive war crimes and no decent individual can support them.
Kyiv trying to join NATO is worse than Russia putting nukes in Cuba.
(which only happened because the US put nukes in Turkey in 1957.)
putin.jpg

Thank you, Comrade Useful Idiot.

Context? You mean like Trump's adultery? Have you ever spent as much time on Trump's sins as you do gays?

Nope.

Like Trump's theft of the retirement nest eggs of seniors at his fake university? Have you ever once cursed him for that?

Nope.

How about Trump's almost daily bearing of false witness?

Nope.

I see Trumptards on this forum ever single day bearing false witness against others.

So don't give me this religion horseshit. Your hatred has nothing to do with godliness.

You know, God has a real burning hatred of hypocrites.
Facts!

Okay, you have a good point there.
But the constitution does not support any federal jurisdiction over banks, so it legally has to be local or by amendment.
Banks are part of interstate commerce, so the constitution most certainly supports federal regulation of them.

So, yeah. Libertarians believe insider trading should be legal.

Everything I said about them is true.

The whole stock market is a total fraud and should be illegal.
When you buy stocks, you actually get no share of the company at all.
All you are really getting is whatever someone other sucker is willing to pay for that stock.
There is nothing moral, ethical, or legal about the stock market.

Forum List

Back