The Liberal NY Daily News traches Hillary Clinton Good for them

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Editorial: Hillary’s junk mail

A fresh set of emails from and to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state underlines her terrible judgment using a private homebrew server to communicate as the nation’s chief diplomat.

The latest trove also makes clear the chasm between her defenses and the facts.

In March, during her first press conference on the issue, Clinton was unequivocal:

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. There is no classified material. I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

In August, she reiterated that line.

Not so. The 3,800 emails made public Wednesday included 215 that contained classified information — and three should have been considered “secret,” the government’s second-highest classification designation.

The email release brings to 400 the total that contained classified information and that Clinton sent or received on the private server.

Yawning as Hillary squirms away

Hmmm...

2015-10-001 Bassman007 horseshit 001.png

"Traches"

Intergalactic Dictionary, 2281 Milky Way edition, latinum plated

Traches (n, masc.): a term from the third planet orbiting Sol, a G2 star in small alley behind a side-street in the Milky Way galaxy. It means the dirt that knuckle-dragging Conservative frothers get within the scrapes of said knuckles.

Traches (v., trans): a term from Beta Proxima VII: to slice and dice a silonian eel with a goal'uld merp.

Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Traches (n, masc.): a term from the third planet orbiting Sol, a G2 star in small alley behind a side-street in the Milky Way galaxy. It means the dirt that knuckle-dragging Conservative frothers get within the scrapes of said knuckles.

Traches (v., trans): a term from Beta Proxima VII: to slice and dice a silonian eel with a goal'uld merp.
Oh wow, you caught a typo. Wow big man typo catcher.
Fuck off turd.
HILLARY CLINTON FOR SENATE

And the asshole libs here said no one cared about her server.

• Banned
Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Is that the best you got girly?

• Banned
Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Fuck off turd.

No one cared about her server before Vladimir Putin did anyway, he knew way before the FBI and CIA and even QVC.........

Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Fuck off turd.

You seem angry. Did your dildo batteries die?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Fuck off turd.

I noticed your logo, can you please explain why the Hillary figure in the logo, has it's head in the elephants ass? and is Hillary wearing a condom to protect the elephant?

Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Fuck off turd.

Suck it, peasant.
Greece defaults on $1.7 billion IMF payment

Hmmm...

View attachment 51239

"Traches"

Fuck off turd.

Suck it, peasant.

So, you still don't remember predicting that Greece would be kicked out of the Eurozone by July 26th, 2015. LOL.

You are fun. The retarded ones always are.

A fresh set of emails from and to Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state underlines her terrible judgment using a private homebrew server to communicate as the nation’s chief diplomat.

In March, during her first press conference on the issue, Clinton was unequivocal:

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. There is no classified material. I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

Not so. The 3,800 emails made public Wednesday included 215 that contained classified information — and three should have been considered “secret,” the government’s second-highest classification designation.

The email release brings to 400 the total that contained classified information and that Clinton sent or received on the private server.

the characterization of the daily news as "liberal" is a stretch.

if what you mean to say is they aren't rightwingnut loons like Murdoch's ny post or faux news, then no, the daily news is not rightwingnut trash.

your comprehension, however, doesn't seem much better than your spelling given the editor's OPINION doesn't "trash" her, it just points out she could have been hacked.

*shrug*

the characterization of the daily news as "liberal" is a stretch.

if what you mean to say is they aren't rightwingnut loons like Murdoch's ny post or faux news, then no, the daily news is not rightwingnut trash.

your comprehension, however, doesn't seem much better than your spelling given the editor's OPINION doesn't "trash" her, it just points out she could have been hacked.

*shrug*
The endorsed her for Senator. The Daily News always had a leftist bent.
The editorial was vicious and condemning. Like it should have been. And now we know the server actually was attacked by hackers.
In fact, everything Hillary said about the scandal in her first presser on it was a lie. Every. Single. Word.

What the duce is a "Trach"?

Suck it, peasant.

So, you still don't remember predicting that Greece would be kicked out of the Eurozone by July 26th, 2015. LOL.

You are fun. The retarded ones always are.
You sound butthurt.
Good. Keep it up.

Uhm, no.

Keep yapping an biting, little puppy.
Keep telling yourself you're not butthurt.

Tell me, little puppy dog: is Greece, right now, today, still in the Eurozone, or not?

A simple yes or no will do.

I bet you have not enough courage to give an answer.

Someone needs to have a "Come to Jesus" talk with Hillary, and she should quietly bow out of the race so other candidates have time to get in the race.

Otherwise, the Democrats will be stuck with Hillary at the top of the ticket, and they may cease to exist as a political party.

Someone needs to have a "Come to Jesus" talk with Hillary, and she should quietly bow out of the race so other candidates have time to get in the race.

Otherwise, the Democrats will be stuck with Hillary at the top of the ticket, and they may cease to exist as a political party.
Any talk with Hillary would have to involve Satan and not Jesus.................

Forum List

Back