The left's chickens are coming home to roost

The last time I stayed in Toronto (hilton property close to the airport) they put an anti crime thing on the wheel of my rental car, can't believe that nice town is going to the dogs but liberal leadership comes with a price
We've had multiple conservwtive mayors in Toronto. Police budgets have soared over this time, so has crime. That's what happens when safety nets are exchanged for a Police State.

F7ny2snXIAAYc9i
Stupid is as stupid does....Profound statement there.

We've had multiple conservwtive mayors in Toronto. Police budgets have soared over this time, so has crime. That's what happens when safety nets are exchanged for a Police State.
Ontario is anything but conservative, they treat citizens like cattle. I have two outstanding tickets there now that I refuse to pay.

Ontario is anything but conservative, they treat citizens like cattle. I have two outstanding tickets there now that I refuse to pay.
You dont understand just how extreme right we are from top to bottom. Fascist territory since 1867. Really it is half dozen of one six of the other most governments.

Last edited:
You dont understand just how extreme right we are from top to bottom. Fascist territory since 1867. Really it is half dozen of one six of the other most governments.
I don't see anything conservative about Ontario, even prostitution is legal there but then they write decibel tickets there, go figure

Forum List

Back