The left's chickens are coming home to roost

Why celebrate death? His biggest error was being out at 4am, let's face it. Is he a bad person for wanting to see the good in others? Any of us could be a victim at any time, especislly at 4am. Is there a magic solution for this?
1696326022512.png

In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.

"The 32-year-old Brooklyn man fatally stabbed by an unhinged suspect in a “horrific, brutal murder” Monday was remembered by friends as a big-hearted activist and talented poet — who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him.

Ryan Carson of Bedford-Stuyvesant was stabbed multiple times in the chest by a stranger just before 4 a.m. as he waited with his gal pal at the B38 bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard – after the pair left a wedding, cops and sources said.

“It’s a horrific, brutal murder of someone who worked piously to help make this city a better place,” said Tom Krantz, 31, Carson’s roommate who knew him since 2012, to The Post Monday.

The suspect – who had not been caught by Monday afternoon – was acting erratically and knocking over scooters before he seethed, “What are you looking at?” and senselessly attacked Carson, sources said."

NYC man, 32, fatally stabbed by unhinged suspect was do-gooder activist and poet
You know the saying.….a leftist is somewhere who hasn’t been mugged yet.

Soon, all Democrats will die from crime....that would be totally awesome....

And Republicans will still lose elections.....sad

In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.

"The 32-year-old Brooklyn man fatally stabbed by an unhinged suspect in a “horrific, brutal murder” Monday was remembered by friends as a big-hearted activist and talented poet — who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him.

Ryan Carson of Bedford-Stuyvesant was stabbed multiple times in the chest by a stranger just before 4 a.m. as he waited with his gal pal at the B38 bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard – after the pair left a wedding, cops and sources said.

“It’s a horrific, brutal murder of someone who worked piously to help make this city a better place,” said Tom Krantz, 31, Carson’s roommate who knew him since 2012, to The Post Monday.

The suspect – who had not been caught by Monday afternoon – was acting erratically and knocking over scooters before he seethed, “What are you looking at?” and senselessly attacked Carson, sources said."

NYC man, 32, fatally stabbed by unhinged suspect was do-gooder activist and poet
They brought it all on themselves but are too stupid to even understand that.

Stay out of blue cities. It's a simple rule that will make your life infinitely better, safer, and more enjoyable.

Soon, all Democrats will die from crime....that would be totally awesome....

And Republicans will still lose elections.....sad
Tells you something about the Marxists and how they have perfected the BIG STEAL. Do you like living in a banana republic that has completely destroyed the Democratic way?

He put up no fight, he instigated nothing. Total leftist NYC white simp. Virtue signaling I am on your side (the criminal black street murderer) is a sacrament to this idiot white simps.

How horrible! These do-gooder liberals, who are always making excuses for black thugs, need to face the fact these these are mentally defective “humans” for whom any sense of value for life and a civilized society do not exist.

How horrible! These do-gooder liberals, who are always making excuses for black thugs, need to face the fact these these are mentally defective “humans” for whom any sense of value for life and a civilized society do not exist.
And they wonder why people have had a mass exodus out of the shithole cities run by Marxists....I have no tears for the idiot. Many Marxists on this board deserve the same fate, for allowing this shit to happen when they Voted for Joe Biteme...

He put up no fight, he instigated nothing. Total leftist NYC white simp. Virtue signaling I am on your side (the criminal black street murderer) is a sacrament to this idiot white simps.

Did this guy live? Oh, I did not want to see that today. :(

Last edited:
If you doubled the police budget will he received a 24/7 bodyguard? We have massive increases to poloce budgets in Toronto, crime is at an all time high as is police corruption AND, as a bonus, we have tent cities. and starving kids due to a lack of funds. I dont even go to the store at 10pm you wont find me out at 4am unless its a local walk with my dog (which I havent done since my wife and I separated).
The last time I stayed in Toronto (hilton property close to the airport) they put an anti crime thing on the wheel of my rental car, can't believe that nice town is going to the dogs but liberal leadership comes with a price

Forum List

Back