The left's chickens are coming home to roost

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.

"The 32-year-old Brooklyn man fatally stabbed by an unhinged suspect in a “horrific, brutal murder” Monday was remembered by friends as a big-hearted activist and talented poet — who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him.

Ryan Carson of Bedford-Stuyvesant was stabbed multiple times in the chest by a stranger just before 4 a.m. as he waited with his gal pal at the B38 bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard – after the pair left a wedding, cops and sources said.

“It’s a horrific, brutal murder of someone who worked piously to help make this city a better place,” said Tom Krantz, 31, Carson’s roommate who knew him since 2012, to The Post Monday.

The suspect – who had not been caught by Monday afternoon – was acting erratically and knocking over scooters before he seethed, “What are you looking at?” and senselessly attacked Carson, sources said."

NYC man, 32, fatally stabbed by unhinged suspect was do-gooder activist and poet

In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.

"The 32-year-old Brooklyn man fatally stabbed by an unhinged suspect in a “horrific, brutal murder” Monday was remembered by friends as a big-hearted activist and talented poet — who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him.

Ryan Carson of Bedford-Stuyvesant was stabbed multiple times in the chest by a stranger just before 4 a.m. as he waited with his gal pal at the B38 bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard – after the pair left a wedding, cops and sources said.

“It’s a horrific, brutal murder of someone who worked piously to help make this city a better place,” said Tom Krantz, 31, Carson’s roommate who knew him since 2012, to The Post Monday.

The suspect – who had not been caught by Monday afternoon – was acting erratically and knocking over scooters before he seethed, “What are you looking at?” and senselessly attacked Carson, sources said."

NYC man, 32, fatally stabbed by unhinged suspect was do-gooder activist and poet
Why celebrate death? His biggest error was being out at 4am, let's face it. Is he a bad person for wanting to see the good in others? Any of us could be a victim at any time, especislly at 4am. Is there a magic solution for this?

~~~~~~~
Sorry, I was confused I knew the Street as Lenox Ave in the day....
Lenox and Lafayette has always been a tough/bad neighborhood. It's known as the Fort Greene Section.

Last edited:
The deranged stabby will be out on cashless bail in an hour or so, even if they do catch it.

It's a mindset. It's purposeful. They voted for that shit.... or more to the point, they allowed for the stolen elections. All I can do is laugh and point at the unspeakable horrors from a safe distance in my gated community which is more like a federal armory than a golf development. We don't want to live in the same country as that filthy shit anyway.

texit.jpg

Defund more police.
If you doubled the police budget will he received a 24/7 bodyguard? We have massive increases to poloce budgets in Toronto, crime is at an all time high as is police corruption AND, as a bonus, we have tent cities. and starving kids due to a lack of funds. I dont even go to the store at 10pm you wont find me out at 4am unless its a local walk with my dog (which I havent done since my wife and I separated).

Why celebrate death? His biggest error was being out at 4am, let's face it. Is he a bad person for wanting to see the good in others? Any of us could be a victim at any time, especislly at 4am. Is there a magic solution for this?

The "magic solution" is to get rid of the Soros-funded District Attorneys and their no-bail policies, quit defunding law-enforcement, prosecute criminals instead of turning them loose on the streets, and remove roadblocks that prevent law-abiding citizens from carrying weapons to protect themselves. Death penalties for drug dealers would also be a step in the right direction.

The "magic solution" is to get rid of the Soros-funded District Attorneys and their no-bail policies, quit defunding law-enforcement, prosecute criminals instead of turning them loose on the streets, and remove roadblocks that prevent law-abiding citizens from carrying weapons to protect themselves. Death penalties for drug dealers would also be a step in the right direction.
This could have been a person with severe psychological problems or a newly homeless man who snapped. If it was a career criminal, what was his motive? He ddnt rob him.

crime is at an all time high
Corrupt Canada. This is the corrupt USA and myopic idiot globalist democrats are trying to destroy the country. The crime in this nation has increased equally with the cockamamie laws the democrats have pursued. Seattle, Portland, NYC, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Philadelphia, Oakland, SF, LA, DC---all blue shit holes where they've defunded their police or gone to cashless bail. Canada is not the US--but that doesn't mean Canada doesn't have their own problems.

Corrupt Canada. This is the corrupt USA and myopic idiot globalist democrats are trying to destroy the country. The crime in this nation has increased equally with the cockamamie laws the democrats have pursued. Seattle, Portland, NYC, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Philadelphia, Oakland, SF, LA, DC---all blue shit holes where they've defunded their police or gone to cashless bail. Canada is not the US--but that doesn't mean Canada doesn't have their own problems.
Oh we definitely have our problems and the worst perpetrators aren't who you might suspect...

Idk about drug dealers, but violent criminals and pedos? Hang them in the town square every Saturday.

Situational awareness keeps you alive. The victim was most likely not aware of his surroundings.
Bingo.
Au contraire. You're problems stem from the same place as ours---liberal, globalist government.
That's a negative Ghost Rider. Look up the East German model and you will appreciate why we are failing in Ontario in 2023 and beyond,.lead by a Conservative government and pro-cop premier.

Bingo.

That's a negative Ghost Rider. Look up the East German model and you will appreciate why we are failing in Ontario in 2023 and beyond,.lead by a Conservative government and pro-cop premier.
You are led by the son of Fidel Castro.

I was just watching this, and it relates to Trudeau and his daddy.

I'm about to start an OP that won't gain any traction on it, but I'm gonna anyway. :D

I was out at 4 AM every night when I had my paper route. No concerns about being robbed, assaulted or murdered. That’s because democrats had yet to succeed in destroying the culture.
Now all bets are off.

Forum List

Back