The left's chickens are coming home to roost

You are led by the son of Fidel Castro.

I was just watching this, and it relates to Trudeau and his daddy.

I'm about to start an OP that won't gain any traction on it, but I'm gonna anyway. :D

Trudeau doesn't fund the TPS or other police forces in Ontario. He is responsible for the RCMP only. Conservative Premier Doug Ford and Torontos Mayor are responsible for them

I was out at 4 AM every night when I had my paper route. No concerns about being robbed, assaulted or murdered. That’s because democrats had yet to succeed in destroying the culture.
Now all bets are off.
4 am in New York City via bus? Outside of Manhattan or NJ, this probably carries plenty of risk.

The "magic solution" is to get rid of the Soros-funded District Attorneys and their no-bail policies, quit defunding law-enforcement, prosecute criminals instead of turning them loose on the streets, and remove roadblocks that prevent law-abiding citizens from carrying weapons to protect themselves. Death penalties for drug dealers would also be a step in the right direction.

Recently in NYC, the police were attempting to arrest a drug dealer, the perp hopped on a motorbike in an attempt to escape. One cop threw something at the fleeing perp, knocking the perp over and killing the perp. Good work, the cop should get a commendation . But no, agitation to charge the cop with something (the perps family wants the cop charged with murder).

Until we stop sympathizing with thugs things will continue to get worse. And I blame mostly white suburban women for their stupidity regarding these situations and sympathizing with [black] criminals.

In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.

"The 32-year-old Brooklyn man fatally stabbed by an unhinged suspect in a “horrific, brutal murder” Monday was remembered by friends as a big-hearted activist and talented poet — who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him.

Ryan Carson of Bedford-Stuyvesant was stabbed multiple times in the chest by a stranger just before 4 a.m. as he waited with his gal pal at the B38 bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard – after the pair left a wedding, cops and sources said.

“It’s a horrific, brutal murder of someone who worked piously to help make this city a better place,” said Tom Krantz, 31, Carson’s roommate who knew him since 2012, to The Post Monday.

The suspect – who had not been caught by Monday afternoon – was acting erratically and knocking over scooters before he seethed, “What are you looking at?” and senselessly attacked Carson, sources said."

NYC man, 32, fatally stabbed by unhinged suspect was do-gooder activist and poet
Don't forget the BLM loving white chick CEO of a little tech company who let a black, who raped and murdered her, into her locked apartment building because she had white guilt.

Don't forget the BLM loving white chick CEO of a little tech company who let a black, who raped and murdered her, into her locked apartment building because she had white guilt.
wat.gif

Trudeau doesn't fund the TPS or other police forces in Ontario. He is responsible for the RCMP only. Conservative Premier Doug Ford and Torontos Mayor are responsible for them
Yehbut, have you ever noticed exactly how much Trudeau looks just like Fidel Castro?

When can you get rid of him?

Biden has successfully transformed America, now everybody is less safe. Way to go Joe

In addition to the Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar being carjacked and leftist "journalist" and activist Josh Kruger being shot dead in his Philadelphia home, we also have this: A NYC do-gooder activist and poet who once talked a mugger down from trying to rob him, being stabbed to death at a bus stop at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard.

Truth is JG, everything the left claims, all their successes and victories, it is all a LIE: they know it, they won't admit it, but their success is purely based not on performance or results but on control of a lying media to cover up their capers telling them all is good when they've really turned everything to SHIT!

And they are freaking out because they realize it now too, they realize Biden is the kiss of death and he's the BEST thing they have, and he is going to lose, THEY are going to lose, and Trump will be the president again in just another year and counting and there isn't a fucking thing in the world they can do to stop it.

Trump is a human dynamo, a movement, a human era in time, and he is going to walk right over them like a stone wheel.

That makes me glad my yardbirds don't make that noise. Oh they make noise, if one gets separated from the

flock they do this "P-Coh!" thing.

I've heard others do a lot worse than my yard birds.

Sound like a motherfucker gettin' stabbed to death n shit. Mine are ok.

They do make little quiet noises to communicate, I've noticed.

Bingo.

That's a negative Ghost Rider. Look up the East German model and you will appreciate why we are failing in Ontario in 2023 and beyond,.lead by a Conservative government and pro-cop premier.
Turdeau is Biden with a vocabulary and legs. Turdeau weaponized his cops and Biden weaponized the DOJ--whats the difference. Their end game is the same.

This could have been a person with severe psychological problems or a newly homeless man who snapped. If it was a career criminal, what was his motive? He ddnt rob him.

Yeah? So? There are tens of thousands out on the street, right now, who fit your description.

All of them little time bombs, just itching to go off. People like this dude, enable them.

If you doubled the police budget will he received a 24/7 bodyguard? We have massive increases to poloce budgets in Toronto, crime is at an all time high as is police corruption AND, as a bonus, we have tent cities. and starving kids due to a lack of funds. I dont even go to the store at 10pm you wont find me out at 4am unless its a local walk with my dog (which I havent done since my wife and I separated).

This sounds like the British establishment: The elderly cause the violence and crime by leaving their houses, it's all their own fault.

Death penalties for drug dealers would also be a step in the right direction.

Automatic death penalties for all gang members; they're all guilty of every crime their fellow members commit, so fry them all. Shoot them on sight. Post rewards for those who exterminate them. Gang problems over in about a month or so.

Isn't it ironic when liberals, progressives, leftists, and Democrats who seem to think they're somehow immune to the consequences of their political irresponsibility, brutally get a taste of what the real world is really about? No doubt, it is.
Excellent progress but an army needs to pulverise its enemy , not tickle it .

Hopefully this mini trend will grow fast and encompass Vaccine Revengers as well as those wanting the elimination of Thought Mutants as defined by his high and mightiness , The Donald .

Nothing like some good winter rioting and looting to deflect from shortages and looming poverty

Forum List

Back