The Left Wing Media Hides All That.

Conservative Americans don't think the answer to all of the foibles of human nature is an all-powerful central government in Washington. But, they do expect Washington to perform its basic constitutional duties...which include defending the border from illegal invasion.

Here are some things that seem to be true, in spite of the haze created by a Media which is almost completely under the control of a Democratic Party which routinely employs obfuscation as a means to an end.

1) Deportations by the Obama Administration are not at the highest all-time. The Obama Administration has simply changed the method of counting deportations. In Soviet Union Politboro propaganda style, they count the ones met at the border and immediately turned around...in effect never allowed in the country to begin with...which was never done before. If the old method was used, Obama's deportations are way down from prior administrations...which is in keeping with his real aim, which is to let as many in as possible; to put them on the Federal Free Stuff Program..and thus turn them into reliable Democratic Voters.

The left Wing Media hides that.

2) Before Obama's illegal Executive Order which let illegal minors stay in the country, children coming from Central America was about 4,000 a year, and therafter it increased geometrically to 50,000 this year. It is obvious to any rational person that Obama's illegal act caused the crisis we have today.

The Left Wing Media hides that.

3) The omnibus Illegal Immigration Law that is tied up in the House handles long term Immigration issues...by granting what amounts to amnesty. It would generate lots of new Democratic Voters, but would do nothing to stop the immediate crisis that is currently at issue--the one Obama has caused with his illegal act. But, Obama pretends that is is the answer--if Republican would just pass it.

The Left Wing Media lets him get away with it.

4) The massive amount of Money which Obama has asked for to stop the crisis he caused, will also do nothing to stop the current invasion...it basically builds an infrastructure to keep processing the massive number of illegal aliens who will continue if this current batch is not sent back immediately.

Two and a half years to go. Will the Media wake up in time to save this country from this incompetent and corrupt Administration?

I don't even need to read your stupid list of examples. These are, I bet, all wedge issues used to divide us. I have no doubt the GOP is behind all these kids coming into America in an election year. No doubt drummed up to stir up the base and win over new voters on the "I hate illegal mexicans" wedge issue.

The media is corporate owned and controlled you fool. If it was liberal, it wasn't after Clinton handed them the Telecommunication Act of 1998. That's when 7 mega corporations bought up all the media channels and they are using them to manipulate you just like Facebook.

They may act liberal on things like gays and abortion, but that's just to stir you up you fool.

Don't even need to read.... How very "Liberal" of you to enter a debate without knowing what you are talking about. Then you make a wild insinuation that all Media must be right wing because it is owned by evil corporations.

You ARE a sad little man, aren't you?

These two pieces of info in concert tell you what?

That Jeffrey Immelt is for some reason presenting a right-wing front while secretly engaged in a communist conspiracy to install Kenyan sociofascist usurpers in order to enslave the masses for the glory of Chairman Mao?

Don't be stupid, huffer.

There is nothing remotely "right wing" about Immelt, or the other well connected looters such as George Soros, Politico CEO Frederick J. Ryan Jr., Ultra-left Intel CEO Andrew Grove, Ursala Burns, the CEO of Xerox, Larry Ellison of Oracle, Warren Buffet, etc.

The left exists to concentrate wealth and power into the hands of a tiny elite, just as these corporate giants seek. Collectivism is ultimately the collection of all assets for the benefit of the ruling elite.

I see not only is the distinction between "left" and "Liberal" lost on Pothead; now the distinction between "left" and "capitalism" is obliterated as well. This is worse than we thought. :eusa_think:

Or that the two "parties" are not two at all but subtle variations on a single rightward-leaning double-party that works to the same goals and that your scriptwriters lied to you when they instruct you to paint O'bama as a Kenyan sociaofascist usurper in the first place because what we live in is a corporatocracy presenting an illusion of two parties to keep the gullible bickering with each other instead of challenging the PTB, a scheme in which you stand a proud minion?

You have a skewed and ignorant view of right and left. The concentration of all assets in the hands of the ruling elite is the persistent goal of the left, a manifestation of "to each according to his need."

Not to be outdone, here's the distinction between 'the left' and 'authoritarian pseudoMarxism' wanting to play too. It would actually be funny if it weren't tired, played out for decades and hopelessly hackneyed.

The elite will dole out what they think the peasants need. Ellison famously stated as much when he defended Apple practices in China (he, along with Al Gore, are on the Apple BOD - leftists and evil tend to draw each other) that the best situation is if employees are not paid at all, the company will provide housing, food, and medical care. Oddly, the Foxxcon slaves weren't as happy with the arrangement. :dunno:

--- and once again we're back to capitalism. Fuck it, throw 'em all in there and we'll just call the collective stew ghoulash. Then we'll paint horns on him and give him a pitchfork.

Think Tim Geithner.
Think Michael Taylor.
Think Tom Wheeler.

Take your time.

Maybe it's not readily apparent. Because you know, the "left wing media" hides all that.
Drones....

I assume you think you have a point?

I assume it continues to fly over your pointy little head.

Last edited:
Con strategy - when there's no news find a way to make news

Then say the world is unfair when no one pays attention to your "news"

Rinse and repeat until you've duped your frothing base into feeling like victims of a "left wing media conspiracy"

:rolleyes:

Been reading HuffPoo again, I see.

Pardon me, but you're "frothing" all over yourself. (Or was the irony intentional?)
Dude's like 19 years old. No one takes him seriously.

I'm 43 and say you are wrong. Sometimes being older means you've just been wrong longer.

Ever time I bring up the Deregulations Act of 98 no Repubicant ever wants to take on the subject. Either they have zero clue about it or they purposely avoid the subject either because they are completely unfamiliar with it or because they know it turned over all the media to the biggest corporations, and that you can't defend. Just like Republicans NEVER try to defend Citizens United. Even you guys know that was a huge decision for the corporations and rich to insert even more power and influence into our government under the disguise of "free speech". :eusa_liar:

Just think about it. The Right Wing Supremes (one of the reasons bush had to win 2000 was to appoint Alito & Roberts) Bush also needed to win 2000 because they were set to invade Iraq and Clinton/Gore would not go along. They needed the Deregulations Act so corporations could buy up the media and be :eusa_shhh: on the fact they lied us into Iraq.

2000 to date was a coup and the masses still don't realize it. The 99%'ers show up to protest Walstreet and you treat them just like the establishment did the hippies in the 60's. Turns out the hippies were right. Viet Nam was a lie.

But somehow the masses never put 2 and 2 together on all the shit that happened from 2000 to now. Know why they never talk about it? No corporate media owner/CEO would ever dare expose itself. The media is now a mega corporation. Please stop suggesting it is. If you want truth go to the sites you now think are too liberal. They are telling you the truth. Fox and Rush are not. Unless you are a corporation and then cool but most of us/you are not we are American workers who demand a fair wage.

You praise the tea baggers but boo the 99%'ers? You need to wake up. You are on the wrong team. Most of us don't care about god, gays and guns. Those are wedge issues the rich use to divide us. We only care about American wages first and then all the other stuff second. We aren't takers. We are people who broke our backs and spent our money so the corporations could make a profit. They need us too, no?

But they have waged class warfare on us since 2000, hell, since Reagan, and most Americans don't even believe they are at war. Class warfare has always existed and right now we are losing. Wake up people.

Conservative Americans don't think the answer to all of the foibles of human nature is an all-powerful central government in Washington. But, they do expect Washington to perform its basic constitutional duties...which include defending the border from illegal invasion.

Here are some things that seem to be true, in spite of the haze created by a Media which is almost completely under the control of a Democratic Party which routinely employs obfuscation as a means to an end.

1) Deportations by the Obama Administration are not at the highest all-time. The Obama Administration has simply changed the method of counting deportations. In Soviet Union Politboro propaganda style, they count the ones met at the border and immediately turned around...in effect never allowed in the country to begin with...which was never done before. If the old method was used, Obama's deportations are way down from prior administrations...which is in keeping with his real aim, which is to let as many in as possible; to put them on the Federal Free Stuff Program..and thus turn them into reliable Democratic Voters.

2) Before Obama's illegal Executive Order which let illegal minors stay in the country, children coming from Central America was about 4,000 a year, and therafter it increased geometrically to 50,000 this year. It is obvious to any rational person that Obama's illegal act caused the crisis we have today.

3) The omnibus Illegal Immigration Law that is tied up in the House handles long term Immigration issues...by granting what amounts to amnesty. It would generate lots of new Democratic Voters, but would do nothing to stop the immediate crisis that is currently at issue--the one Obama has caused with his illegal act. But, Obama pretends that is is the answer--if Republican would just pass it.

4) The massive amount of Money which Obama has asked for to stop the crisis he caused, will also do nothing to stop the current invasion...it basically builds an infrastructure to keep processing the massive number of illegal aliens who will continue if this current batch is not sent back immediately.

Two and a half years to go. Will the Media wake up in time to save this country from this incompetent and corrupt Administration?

I don't even need to read your stupid list of examples. These are, I bet, all wedge issues used to divide us. I have no doubt the GOP is behind all these kids coming into America in an election year. No doubt drummed up to stir up the base and win over new voters on the "I hate illegal mexicans" wedge issue.

The media is corporate owned and controlled you fool. If it was liberal, it wasn't after Clinton handed them the Telecommunication Act of 1998. That's when 7 mega corporations bought up all the media channels and they are using them to manipulate you just like Facebook.

They may act liberal on things like gays and abortion, but that's just to stir you up you fool.

Don't even need to read.... How very "Liberal" of you to enter a debate without knowing what you are talking about. Then you make a wild insinuation that all Media must be right wing because it is owned by evil corporations.

Why because I pay attention to what is going on and have for the past 30 years?

Oh and I read your post after and it was just as I expected. BULLSHIT. Not even worth re responding after I pre maturely responded. Boring.

I see not only is the distinction between "left" and "Liberal" lost on Pothead; now the distinction between "left" and "capitalism" is obliterated as well. This is worse than we thought. :eusa_think:

You made the utterly retarded claim that Obama stooge Jeff Immelt is somehow "right wing." You support this by the fact that he is a CEO. An idiotic assertion tht you know to be moronic and make only due to your extreme partisanship.

Not to be outdone, here's the distinction between 'the left' and 'authoritarian Marxism wanting to play too. It would actually be funny if it weren't tired, played out and hackneyed.

The left in America today is decidedly authoritarian. What are you going to say, that the speech codes that the left imposes, the prohibition of ideas that are not condoned by the left, the extreme interference in the daily lives of people by our rulers, dictating everything from what size soda they may drink to whether they can take their dog with them when driving. The left is waging a war on not just civil liberty, but the very concept of liberty.

--- and once again we're back to capitalism. Fuck it, throw 'em all in there and we'll just call the collective stew ghoulash. Then we'll paint horns on him and give him a pitchfork.

It's a bummer that you think a centrally planned economy is "capitalism," but that does explain why you are a leftist.

Or that it is fallacious.

Please provide me a link to MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News or any other television show covering how:

a Bush stole 2000
b. Bush lied us into Iraq
c. An anti Citizens United piece
d. Bush stole Ohio in 2004
e. Show me the media's negative coverage of Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

f. Show me their negative coverage of BP Oil spills, keystone pipeline, etc.

g. Show me them covering how Rick Snyder's tax breaks to rich people and corporations are not creating jobs in Michigan. In fact companies are outsourcing overseas to break the unions.

These are things you would be hearing nightly from a liberal media. Shut the fuck up stupid. Or wake up.

You made the utterly retarded claim that Obama stooge Jeff Immelt is somehow "right wing." You support this by the fact that he is a CEO. An idiotic assertion tht you know to be moronic and make only due to your extreme partisanship.

Not to be outdone, here's the distinction between 'the left' and 'authoritarian Marxism wanting to play too. It would actually be funny if it weren't tired, played out and hackneyed.

The left in America today is decidedly authoritarian. What are you going to say, that the speech codes that the left imposes, the prohibition of ideas that are not condoned by the left, the extreme interference in the daily lives of people by our rulers, dictating everything from what size soda they may drink to whether they can take their dog with them when driving. The left is waging a war on not just civil liberty, but the very concept of liberty.

It's a bummer that you think a centrally planned economy is "capitalism," but that does explain why you are a leftist.

There are no true liberals in Washington. We have corporate republicans and corporate democrats. At least the Dems cater to the unions/labor/working class people at least some. The GOP sure doesn't. What's in it for us to be in the GOP? Explain how it works? Because we tried it for 8 years and it led to an economic collapse. And you want to do it all again?

If the GOP wins, how bad is the liberal media? Huh? I just watched all the Sunday morning talk shows and they gave guys like McCain an awful lot of time. Isn't he the loser from 08? At least he's still in government. I love when they trot Romney out like his magic underwear would have done any better than Obama.

Romney/McCain would have been the nail in the coffin for the American Middle Class.

What uh, "speech codes" are these then? What are we restricted from saying in, say, a forum like this? What statute can you cite?

Your point (lost by the software) which the above answered, was not about "the left". It was, and we quote:
There is nothing remotely "right wing" about Immelt, or the other well connected looters such as George Soros, Politico CEO Frederick J. Ryan Jr., Ultra-left Intel CEO Andrew Grove, Ursala Burns, the CEO of Xerox, Larry Ellison of Oracle, Warren Buffet, etc.

Sorry, you plugging adjectives in and posting them on the internet doesn't make them real. But you go on believing in the Easter Bunny; I don't want to hit you with too much at once.

If your point is these CEOs and financiers are capitalists, which is a product of Liberalism, then you've got a gaggle of Liberals. Not leftists. I see what you did there, endlessly trying to Lee Atwater them into the same thing. It ain't selling.

It's a bummer that you think a centrally planned economy is "capitalism,"

It's a bummer you think capitalism is a 'centrally planned economy'. But I'm sure it's also going to be entertaining to watch you explain how a capitalist company like Apple operating in China is a 'centrally planned economy'.

Maybe you can get Rachel Carson to help you on that. You can trade her for one of your brilliant etymologies of the word Nazi. :rofl:

Drones.... :rolleyes: Yammer yammer yammer...

Last edited:

There are no true liberals in Washington. We have corporate republicans and corporate democrats. At least the Dems cater to the unions/labor/working class people at least some. The GOP sure doesn't. What's in it for us to be in the GOP? Explain how it works? Because we tried it for 8 years and it led to an economic collapse. And you want to do it all again?

If the GOP wins, how bad is the liberal media? Huh? I just watched all the Sunday morning talk shows and they gave guys like McCain an awful lot of time. Isn't he the loser from 08? At least he's still in government. I love when they trot Romney out like his magic underwear would have done any better than Obama.

Romney/McCain would have been the nail in the coffin for the American Middle Class.

True story. We have two mini-parties, best described as Dumb and Dumber. And they're very obviously both on the same side, regardless how much those who watch the puppet show and think said puppets are real click their heels together and go "there's no place like home..."

Please provide me a link to MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News or any other television show covering how:

a Bush stole 2000
e. Show me the media's negative coverage of Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

g. Show me them covering how Rick Snyder's tax breaks to rich people and corporations are not creating jobs in Michigan. In fact companies are outsourcing overseas to break the unions.

These are things you would be hearing nightly from a liberal media. Shut the fuck up stupid. Or wake up.

e: got nineteen minutes of coverage on the MSM. Not nineteen minutes each; not nineteen minutes a day; nineteen minutes aggregate total from all sources put together. Then it was signed into law by Bull Clinton, the nadir of his waffle house presidency. Gee golly, why would a corporate octopus that controls virtually the entire information channel not cover the story that it was solidifying and codifying its own death grip on the entire information channel? I sure have no idea (/sarc).

Proof all by itself that what we have is a single party that dresses up in alternate red and blue puppet costumes.

Last edited:

a Bush stole 2000

Too easy
The consequences of 'Citizens United' | MSNBC

Been reading HuffPoo again, I see.

Pardon me, but you're "frothing" all over yourself. (Or was the irony intentional?)
Dude's like 19 years old. No one takes him seriously.

I'm 43 and say you are wrong. Sometimes being older means you've just been wrong longer.

Ever time I bring up the Deregulations Act of 98 no Repubicant ever wants to take on the subject. Either they have zero clue about it or they purposely avoid the subject either because they are completely unfamiliar with it or because they know it turned over all the media to the biggest corporations, and that you can't defend. Just like Republicans NEVER try to defend Citizens United. Even you guys know that was a huge decision for the corporations and rich to insert even more power and influence into our government under the disguise of "free speech". :eusa_liar:

Just think about it. The Right Wing Supremes (one of the reasons bush had to win 2000 was to appoint Alito & Roberts) Bush also needed to win 2000 because they were set to invade Iraq and Clinton/Gore would not go along. They needed the Deregulations Act so corporations could buy up the media and be :eusa_shhh: on the fact they lied us into Iraq.

2000 to date was a coup and the masses still don't realize it. The 99%'ers show up to protest Walstreet and you treat them just like the establishment did the hippies in the 60's. Turns out the hippies were right. Viet Nam was a lie.

But somehow the masses never put 2 and 2 together on all the shit that happened from 2000 to now. Know why they never talk about it? No corporate media owner/CEO would ever dare expose itself. The media is now a mega corporation. Please stop suggesting it is. If you want truth go to the sites you now think are too liberal. They are telling you the truth. Fox and Rush are not. Unless you are a corporation and then cool but most of us/you are not we are American workers who demand a fair wage.

You praise the tea baggers but boo the 99%'ers? You need to wake up. You are on the wrong team. Most of us don't care about god, gays and guns. Those are wedge issues the rich use to divide us. We only care about American wages first and then all the other stuff second. We aren't takers. We are people who broke our backs and spent our money so the corporations could make a profit. They need us too, no?

But they have waged class warfare on us since 2000, hell, since Reagan, and most Americans don't even believe they are at war. Class warfare has always existed and right now we are losing. Wake up people.

There was no "Deregulations Act of 98". You make shit up.
But you are right that being older has meant you are wrong for longer.

There are no true liberals in Washington.

Rand Paul springs to mind.

You leftists are decidedly "ani-liberal," but real liberals still exist; not among the democrats or radical left of course.

We have corporate republicans and corporate democrats. At least the Dems cater to the unions/labor/working class people at least some. The GOP sure doesn't. What's in it for us to be in the GOP? Explain how it works? Because we tried it for 8 years and it led to an economic collapse. And you want to do it all again?

democrats cater to the monopoly union, hurting the lowest wage earners most to feed the greed of a large voting block. The most egregious pandering to corporations in my lifetime is Obama fascist care, which literally uses the secret police (IRS) to force Americans to purchase the product of well connected looters. Naturally, the owner of the democrats, George Soros is up to his neck in this, with a major stake in Blue Cross.

The second most egregious is the ethanol mandate, funneling billions to ADM and other corn producers. Both of these corporate welfare schemes are the brain child of democrats - Obama and Clinton respectively. Appropriate shout out to that fuckwad George W. Bush is warranted for his failure to end ethanol subsidies and mandates.

If the GOP wins, how bad is the liberal media? Huh?

Insanely bad. Not only do they sway for the leftist democrats, they also corrupt the GOP and push out lefti-wing candidates like Open Borders McCain and Romneycare Mitt. The last CONSERVATIVE the Republicans ran was Ronald Reagan.

I just watched all the Sunday morning talk shows and they gave guys like McCain an awful lot of time. Isn't he the loser from 08? At least he's still in government. I love when they trot Romney out like his magic underwear would have done any better than Obama.

Just as Obama has been. The middle has lost more ground under Obama than any administration since FDR. The goal of democrats is to destroy the middle class, the bourgeoisie, and under Obama this is proceeding at an alarming rate. Obama and the fed have funneled trillions to Warren Buffet, but Joe Sixpack is getting fucked 9 ways from Sunday. Prices for food and fuel triple, but jobs are nowhere. Thanks Obama.

What uh, "speech codes" are these then? What are we restricted from saying in, say, a forum like this? What statute can you cite?

Yeah right, Sgt. Schultz...

{Classic Speech Codes

The classic speech codes directly restrict speech because of it expresses views that are prejudiced against a particular group of students. For example, at Northern Arizona University (pdf), prohibited harassment is defined as “stereotyping, negative comments or jokes, explicit threats, segregation, and verbal or physical assault when any of these are based upon a person’s race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.”

These types of policies, regardless of their goals, not only restrict content that should be part of the campus dialogue but are often unconstitutional. The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a similar policy in the City of St. Paul (R.A.V. v. St. Paul, 1992 {pdf}) because it banned speech due to its content:}

Speech Codes | Center for Campus Free Speech

i-see-nothing-26092-1330898878-1.jpg

Your point (lost by the software) which the above answered, was not about "the left". It was, and we quote:

Sorry, you plugging adjectives in and posting them on the internet doesn't make them real. But you go on believing in the Easter Bunny; I don't want to hit you with too much at once.

My point was and is that it is utterly retarded to claim Obama stooge Immelt is anything approaching "right wing," as you claimed.

If your point is these CEOs and financiers are capitalists, which is a product of Liberalism, then you've got a gaggle of Liberals. Not leftists. I see what you did there, endlessly trying to Lee Atwater them into the same thing. It ain't selling.

I would not call them "capitalists,' since they are looters, depending on working the government system rather than simply creating a product.

I will remind you again, that what you and the shameful democrats promote is not "liberalism," but leftism. The ideals promoted by democrats flow from Stalin and of course, Pol Pot, not from Jefferson, Smith, and Paine.

It's a bummer you think capitalism is a 'centrally planned economy'. But I'm sure it's also going to be entertaining to watch you explain how a capitalist company like Apple operating in China is a 'centrally planned economy'.

Apple is not the product of central planning, but Ellison is certainly a fan of central planning.

Maybe you can get Rachel Carson to help you on that. You can trade her for one of your brilliant etymologies of the word Nazi. :rofl:

Oh, Carson did plenty - the dead around the globe can thank her for keeping them from accessing DDT, which would have otherwise kept from the lingering and painful deaths she bequeathed them.

Yeah right, Sgt. Schultz...

{Classic Speech Codes

The classic speech codes directly restrict speech because of it expresses views that are prejudiced against a particular group of students. For example, at Northern Arizona University (pdf), prohibited harassment is defined as “stereotyping, negative comments or jokes, explicit threats, segregation, and verbal or physical assault when any of these are based upon a person’s race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.”

These types of policies, regardless of their goals, not only restrict content that should be part of the campus dialogue but are often unconstitutional. The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a similar policy in the City of St. Paul (R.A.V. v. St. Paul, 1992 {pdf}) because it banned speech due to its content:}

Speech Codes | Center for Campus Free Speech

Obviously I stand corrected, not having known that a website called Center for Campus Free Speech" supersedes the Constitution of the United States of America. Even though it's countermanded by SCOTUS in your pdf which has no link.

Silly me. :cuckoo:

My point was and is that it is utterly retarded to claim Obama stooge Immelt is anything approaching "right wing," as you claimed.

Go look up Eisenhower's courageous warning about the Military Industrial Complex. Then plug that in and tell me what Immelt's General Electric does for a living. Then tell me why GE's mass media player NBC, along with the rest of their fellow oligarchs, didn't report on the worldwide protests of the US invasion of Iraq and instead acted as cheerleader.

Oh wait, before you do that you'll have to take your head out of the sand. You won't see it buried in the dark.

48045-sign_duh.gif

I would not call them "capitalists,' since they are looters, depending on working the government system rather than simply creating a product.

"The sea is not blue; it's aquamarine". Please. :eusa_hand:

I will remind you again, that what you and the shameful democrats promote is not "liberalism," but leftism. The ideals promoted by democrats flow from Stalin and of course, Pol Pot, not from Jefferson, Smith, and Paine.

What's more, the fluoridation in the water is a communist plot! They're under every bush! There are satanic symbols at 30 Rock! The moon landing? Staged!!

canstock7430761.jpg

Yeah you go with that. :itsok:

Apple is not the product of central planning, but Ellison is certainly a fan of central planning.

Oooh, devastating comeback. My head spins.

Oh, Carson did plenty - the dead around the globe can thank her for keeping them from accessing DDT, which would have otherwise kept from the lingering and painful deaths she bequeathed them.

Feel free to demonstrate how Rachel Carson has the power to control what farmers in other countries do. Or how they didn't exacerbate the problem by working against her advice -- after she was already dead.

You know, like you did in the Rachel Carson thread?

Oh wait... :oops:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Obviously I stand corrected, not having known that a website called Center for Campus Free Speech" supersedes the Constitution of the United States of America. Even though it's countermanded by SCOTUS in your pdf which has no link.

Silly me. :cuckoo:

While you are indeed a hack, no one outside of a coma is ignorant of the assault on free speech in academia. The key is that the Center for Campus Free Speech" supports the Constitution of the United States of America, which you democrats are at war against.

Oh, and your censorship programs have never won a SCOTUS decision, not sure what bullshit you're trying to peddle with that. You've been smacked down every time.

"The sky's not blue; it's aqua". :eusa_hand:

What's more, the fluoridation in the water is a communist plot! They're under every bush! There are satanic symbols at 30 Rock!

Yeah, you're an idiot with no ability to support your claims.

We get it.

Don't you have the Google?

There is lots of info on Bush's AWOL that you won't admit occurred.

You can <a href="http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/908800/dan_rather_got_it_right%3A_george_w._bush_did_go_a wol">try this link</a>.

Then you can see how the media covered up for Bush.

Liberal media is a myth.

Ohhh, Alternet! :thup:

What, were the KKK servers down, so you went with a close second in hate sites?

Don't you have the Google?

There is lots of info on Bush's AWOL that you won't admit occurred.

You can <a href="http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/908800/dan_rather_got_it_right%3A_george_w._bush_did_go_a wol">try this link</a>.

Then you can see how the media covered up for Bush.

Liberal media is a myth.

Ohhh, Alternet! :thup:

What, were the KKK servers down, so you went with a close second in hate sites?

It's a confrmed story. He saw it on Daily Kos AND Democratic Underground. What more verification could you need??

Forum List

Back