The left is triggered by hurricane Harvey because it proves America isn't racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Left is Triggered by Hurricane Harvey Because it Proves America Isn’t Racist

Many on the left are triggered by rescue efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey because it demolishes their narrative that America is a racist country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they are and MSM assist their idiots into thinking it's all racist because that is exactly what they want just like the moron who can't figure out the NWO is playing them, and dividing them among " Being an American" . The sheep suckers are the ones who say It's Trumps fault, Trump did it, then we have ANTIFA, we have feminazi's , we have blm, you are all idiots caught in a political trap and to dumbed down to see it all staring right back at you.

upload_2017-8-31_8-1-36.png

Its not the left that's triggered. Yesterday your alt right cupcake buddies here were posting photos like this to prove that whites rescue Blacks but not the way around.

In point of fact, all races are helping all races.

The Left is Triggered by Hurricane Harvey Because it Proves America Isn’t Racist

Many on the left are triggered by rescue efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey because it demolishes their narrative that America is a racist country.

Of course they are and MSM assist their idiots into thinking it's all racist because that is exactly what they want just like the moron who can't figure out the NWO is playing them, and dividing them among " Being an American" . The sheep suckers are the ones who say It's Trumps fault, Trump did it, then we have ANTIFA, we have feminazi's , we have blm, you are all idiots caught in a political trap and to dumbed down to see it all staring right back at you.

View attachment 146816

So you're still trying to master it?

giphy.gif

• Banned

View attachment 146816

So you're still trying to master it?

giphy.gif
Triggered

Homesick due to Harvey
Posted: Friday, September 8, 2017 5:00 am

by Mary MacArthur

Houston, Texas is my hometown, where I was born and lived until three years ago. Needless to say, I’m paying attention to Hurricane Harvey. Some of my family had to evacuate for higher ground, others are dry at home but floods cut them off from the rest of the city. My heart goes out and it may seem strange but I wish I could be there, not just to help but to experience this.

Going through a hurricane is like nothing else. Before and after Hurricane Ike in 2008, we took walks. It was unnaturally quiet yet the people one did meet were very friendly and talkative. The combination of strong silence and greater conviviality is unique. As the winds approach, trees move in ways you never thought they could and the wind echoes all night. After Ike, we had no power for two weeks. My job was a dishwasher for a household of priests; water and gas worked so we carried on, washing dishes by hand by the light of altar candles. I was amazed how quickly things got back on track, both with individuals, trooping out to buy chainsaws and clear the roads, and the city, setting up alternate signaling at broken traffic lights and hauling off debris. Now I see rescuers carrying people of all ages and races to safety, my acquaintances using social media to offer places to stay, vehicles to help.

There is ugliness too, looters, who reportedly shot at the “Cajun Navy” – Louisianans who came to help. Racists on Twitter encourage these criminals, one saying, “Please only loot white owned stores and stores owned by Trump supporters” and some political cartoons mock the victims as racist hicks. It figures, when shortly before, a man was arrested planting a bomb on the statue of Richard Dowling, a Confederate officer, and the communist group “Antifa” (who were rioting in Berkeley while groups they call fascist were helping hurricane victims) made an effort to destroy the Spirit of the Confederacy statue.

People who’ve never lived in the South might not understand, but contrary to the alt-left’s vitriol, Confederate symbols do not mean oppression. The most Confederate flags I’ve ever seen was in Waller, Texas, a bit smaller than Aitkin. They lined downtown and shops were full of bandanas, t-shirts and keychains with the Stars and Bars. I also only saw one white person other than my family. Everyone else I saw was black. There was more to the Confederacy than slavery, which is why Robert E. Lee, who owned no slaves and abhorred the practice, fought for it. All races have owned slaves and done great evil; all races have done great good. I do not apologize for the color of my skin. Rather than fomenting further conflict, let us value the good in our past, remember the evil, judge men by the content of their characters and tolerate no violence, protecting kin and helping others, as many are in Houston.

Homesick due to Harvey

Forum List

Back