the left is staging a protest called Shut Down DC on dec 7th !

This is nothing like the Jan 6th insurrection, I hope.
With the military there during that time period that is when I knew it was a reminder to us all that we lost our government years ago in a coup de tah. We are so numbed down over the years that we let them take over the nation. And they did it by providing for our own selfish ways.

exodus 23:1-2

1 “Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness. 2 “Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong.

We the Democrats need to defend democracy.
Not only are they making laws to denounce the voters and they are making laws to count the votes.

Tramp next coup is already starting.

Penelope
What a load of horse shit. Kinda funny most of those folks are being charged with trespassing. Also kinda funny the FBI found no insurrection was planned by anyone.

Keep spouting that nonsense and we will keep laughing at your stupid ass.

surada
No Trump told them to go peacefully to the Capital buildings and present their case. I and millions of others listening heard what he said.

Your insurrection talk is pure D bull shit. The FBI found no sign of a planned anything by anybody. Most of those arrested are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from the insurrection and sedition you idiots keep spouting.

Let’s suppose you were planning a real insurrection. Would you want your insurrectionists to be armed. If not, why?

The CHOP/CHAZ area of Seattle and the streets of Portland were more insurrections than the protest at the capitol on Jan. 6. Leftists get their panties in a wad over the slightest things while they are grasping at straws to justify their anti-government actions.

It was the most violent attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812, forcing lawmakers and Trump's own vice president, Mike Pence, to scramble for safety.

Four people died and another died the following day, and more than 100 police officers were injured.

TRUMP'S SPEECH

Trump made an incendiary speech at a nearby rally shortly before the riot, repeating false claims that the 2020 election was stolen and urging supporters to march on the Capitol to pressure lawmakers to reject Biden's victory.

It was an attack on the Capitol just like thousands of businesses, government offices, police stations, etc. were attacked throughout 2020…. Leaving many US Citizens scrambling for safety. Was it a threat to well being, safety, and lives? Yes. To say that it was a serious threat to our Democracy and government is a joke because order was restored by sundown. Contrast that with the livelihoods that were torched to ashes and will never come back.

Preservation and protection of the Pursuit of Happiness and Opportunity are more important symbols to me than the Capitol…. And this coming from someone who was born and raised in the shadows of the Capitol and even worked in the Capitol.

Billyboom
Gotta laugh at your stupid ass. Most have been charged with trespassing which is a long way from insurrection.

Hell the FBI already said there was no sign of a planned anything by anyone who was there.

Now you lefties shutting down DC is insurrection.

Will be interesting to see how you lefty loons handle it. Lets see if you are screaming insurrection when it you lefty loons are on the hot seat.

I didn’t support the Jan. 6th riot but I feel it was not a true insurrection. It was a peaceful demonstration that turned into a riot. Peaceful demonstrations are fine but not riots.

Any real insurrection would have involved planning and firearms. An unarmed mob was able to gain control of the Capitol Building but would never be able to hold it against an armed response.

Do these fools look like serious insurrectionists?

View attachment 572749
More like drunk college football who got lost on the way to the game...
1631921978249.png

Trump had been urging them to fight and take back their country for 5 weeks
Often people urge their football team to fight and take back their title. That doesn’t mean they want their team to shoot up their opponents‘ headquarters and steal back their trophy.

Trump didn’t tell his rally to take their rifles and overthrow the government. That would have been an insurrection that would have failed in the long term anyhow.

Here’s what he said to his supporters about marching to the Capitol building on Jan. 6th. Trump’s entire speech on that day is on the link.

***snip***

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today, we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections.But whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four year period.

***snip***

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country, and I say this despite all that has happened, the best is yet to come.

So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here. This is incredible.
…emphasis added.

Plus let’s not totally ignore the stories that the feds may have fired up the mob and incited them to invade the Capitol building instead of peacefully protesting outside.

Trump had been urging them to fight and take back their country for 5 weeks
Yes he did. Thank you President Trump. And if not for leftist agitators, the capitol protest would have remained "peaceful", as Trump requested (and as the great majority of protestors were)

Penelope
What a load of horse shit. Kinda funny most of those folks are being charged with trespassing. Also kinda funny the FBI found no insurrection was planned by anyone.

Keep spouting that nonsense and we will keep laughing at your stupid ass.

an insurrection, the next coup will be putting people in places to count votes, and suppression of the votes.

Often people urge their football team to fight and take back their title. That doesn’t mean they want their team to shoot up their opponents‘ headquarters and steal back their trophy.

Trump didn’t tell his rally to take their rifles and overthrow the government. That would have been an insurrection that would have failed in the long term anyhow.

Here’s what he said to his supporters about marching to the Capitol building on Jan. 6th. Trump’s entire speech on that day is on the link.

***snip***

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today, we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections.But whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four year period.

***snip***

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country, and I say this despite all that has happened, the best is yet to come.

So we are going to--we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give--the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try--give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help, we're try--going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here. This is incredible.
…emphasis added.

Plus let’s not totally ignore the stories that the feds may have fired up the mob and incited them to invade the Capitol building instead of peacefully protesting outside.

The Jan 6th committee is getting to the bottom of it.

Forum List

Back