the left is staging a protest called Shut Down DC on dec 7th !

What an appropriate date ...

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

The January 7th rioters could burn down the Capitol Building and the democrats would bail them out plus the liberal media would call the insurrection a “fiery but mostly peaceful riot.”
This is nothing like the Jan 6th insurrection, I hope.

The January 7th rioters could burn down the Capitol Building and the democrats would bail them out plus the liberal media would call the insurrection a “fiery but mostly peaceful riot.”

This will probably turn out to be a dud. Are you planning to go?

This will probably turn out to be a dud. Are you planning to go?
My father once told me to avoid protests as often they turn into a mob and a mob can develop a mind of its own.

I have followed his advice over the years and feel he was a wise man.

I personally have no problem with peaceful demonstrations. Unfortunately today it seems the fad is riots with looting and burning. Innocent people are harmed so I feel rioters should be arrested and prosecuted.

My father once told me to avoid protests as often they turn into a mob and a mob can develop a mind of its own.

I personally have no problem with peaceful demonstrations. Unfortunately today it seems the fad is riots with looting and burning. Innocent people are harmed so I feel rioters should be arrested and prosecuted.

Your dad is a smart guy.. Good advice. I didn't even know there was going to be a protest.. and nobody in my family will go.

This is nothing like the Jan 6th insurrection, I hope.
I didn’t support the Jan. 6th riot but I feel it was not a true insurrection. It was a peaceful demonstration that turned into a riot. Peaceful demonstrations are fine but not riots.

Any real insurrection would have involved planning and firearms. An unarmed mob was able to gain control of the Capitol Building but would never be able to hold it against an armed response.

Do these fools look like serious insurrectionists?

1638873941780.jpeg

I didn’t support the Jan. 6th riot but I feel it was not a true insurrection. It was a peaceful demonstration that turned into a riot. Peaceful demonstrations are fine but not riots.

Any real insurrection would have involved planning and firearms. An unarmed mob was able to gain control of the Capitol Building but would never be able to hold it against an armed response.

View attachment 572749

I know the truth.

Your dad is a smart guy.. Good advice. I didn't even know there was going to be a protest.. and nobody in my family will go.
Unfortunately my father died when I was 16. I remember him fondly although we didn’t always get along. Of course to be fair I was in that rebellious phase of growing up.

This protest will live in infamy.

No disrespect intended to the real heroes of the 20th Century.

Unfortunately my father died when I was 16. I remember him fondly although we didn’t always get along. Of course to be fair I was in that rebellious phase of growing up.

I am sorry you lost your dad so young. That's tough on kids.

exodus 23:1-2

It was the most violent attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812, forcing lawmakers and Trump's own vice president, Mike Pence, to scramble for safety.

Four people died and another died the following day, and more than 100 police officers were injured.

TRUMP'S SPEECH

Trump made an incendiary speech at a nearby rally shortly before the riot, repeating false claims that the 2020 election was stolen and urging supporters to march on the Capitol to pressure lawmakers to reject Biden's victory.

View attachment 572749

Trump had been urging them to fight and take back their country for 5 weeks

I am sorry you lost your dad so young. That's tough on kids.
True. I went a little wild for a while.

Then because I was going to be drafted the next month and likely sent to Vietnam I joined the Air Force.

The military set me straight.

I know the truth.
Let’s suppose you were planning a real insurrection. Would you want your insurrectionists to be armed. If not, why?

Forum List

Back