The Alec Baldwin Christmas piece in People magazine puts me in the holiday spirit already

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
my how liberals cover for each other even after they off someone.

Baldwin to preside over human rights event??? After being thrown off how many planes, and being arrested how many times.

Can't wait for the 20/20 story that will turn this morally bankrupt person into Joan of Arc.

Last edited:
Yes, we know that you guys would never forgive Baldwin for his skewering of Trump.

Funny thing, other Presidents, ones who weren't immature children, took their SNL imitators with a bit of good nature.

Here's Dana Carvey with Geo. Bush.

1638878014369.png

Chevy Chase with Jerry Ford

1638878048348.png

Darrel Hammond with Bill Clinton

1638878124077.png

The fact that Trump couldn't take a job says a lot more about him than Baldwin.

Yes, we know that you guys would never forgive Baldwin for his skewering of Trump.

Funny thing, other Presidents, ones who weren't immature children, took their SNL imitators with a bit of good nature.

View attachment 572761

View attachment 572762

View attachment 572763

Didn't see anything in the OP about SNL.

Reaching?

Seems when democrat Hollywood stars are concerned they are as protected and covered for by democrat politicians and media in the same way scientology protects it's stars.

Scientologists and democrats both favor and protect their Hollywood stars the same way. Lying, covering up scandals, and if all else fails they will soften the blow as much as possible.

Baldwin to preside over human rights event??? After being thrown off how many planes, and being arrested how many times.

Can't wait for the 20/20 story that will turn this morally bankrupt person into Joan of Arc.

I never took you for a reader of People Magazine.

This just show us how morally bankrupted the Left has become.

Baldwin was reckless and had no gun training and he shot and killed a woman. He is an example of the problem with Hollywood.

Hollywood knows how to do firearms safety. For the millions of scenes shot with firearms there have only been three deaths and one of them was self inflicted with a blank firing pistol.

Baldwin was quoted as saying "I am an old school actor. I know how to ride a horse, ride a motorcycle and shoot a gun".

He knows firearm safety as much as anybody in the business. He just tried to save money on that movie and did not do all the right things to insure safety.

On top of that he an arrogant SOB that won't take responsibility for the death he inflicted.

He thinks that since he is Hollywood royalty he will skate. He thinks everybody loves him and he will get a Mulligan because he is so wonderful.

And start crying on camera.....cue the heartwarming music.........

His attitude after taking another human life is appalling. He is trying to divert blame, crying fake tears, he is just a typical leftest elitist. I am surprised they didn't call the victim a fetus, thus he didn't take a real life.

View attachment 572761

View attachment 572762

View attachment 572763

Did you know that Baldwin shot and killed an innocent woman in New Mexico earlier this year?

View attachment 572761

View attachment 572762

View attachment 572763

The difference is Carvey, Chase and Hammond never recklessly handled a gun and killed another person. As far as Baldwin, I didn't watch him or his shows, so I am unfamiliar with him and his dealings with Trump, nor do I care. I find both to be very egotistical.

Did you know that Baldwin shot and killed an innocent woman in New Mexico earlier this year?

You mean after he was negligently handed a loaded by by a crew member, and after that woman told him to point the gun at her and fire it for a shot?

The difference is Carvey, Chase and Hammond never recklessly handled a gun and killed another person. As far as Baldwin, I didn't watch him or his shows, so I am unfamiliar with him and his dealings with Trump, nor do I care. I find both to be very egotistical.

Right, you guys aren't totally being ghoulish on this issue because Baldwin made fun of your man-god.

Forum List

Back