The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

that might be what your demafasict cult is telling you…but it’s not true. Embrace freedom
Your definition of “freedom” is just the latest version of fascism.

As an example is gay marriage allowed in your “freedom “?

Is the right of privacy allowed in your version of “freedom “?

Your definition of “freedom” is just the latest version of fascism.

As an example is gay marriage allowed in your “freedom “?
no, freedom and the demafasict cult aren’t aligned at all to

gay marriage is perfectly legal and has been

obama and xiden were against gay marriage.

the courts had to overturn clinton’s defense of marriage act

you can marry your boyfriend otto…go for it
Ah the fool and his internet connection.

Again, who fought and is still hostile to gay marriage?

Man up boi and answer.

Ah the fool and his internet connection.

Again, who fought and is still hostile to gay marriage?

Man up boi and answer.
i just answered that. I have no idea who’s hostile towards it…they are free to have their own opinions on it..but you can still get married . gay marriage has nothing to do with fascism though

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706
Another Humper without access to a dictionary

obama and xiden were against gay marriage.

the courts had to overturn clinton’s defense of marriage act

you can marry your boyfriend otto…go for it

I love how you rewrite history, and completely twist the facts to suit your narrative. Everyone was against gay marriage 40 years ago. It wasn't even on the radar until AIDS. Until families started swooping in and separating their gay sons from their partners, and excluding partners from the loved ones as they grew sick and died. Marriage offered gays the protection of "next of kin" status for their husbands and wives, and shared family benefits.

The Defense of Marriage Act was introduced by a Republican and passed by the Republican House and the Republican Senate. It was not "Bill Clinton's Defense of Marriage Act". The Bill belonged to the Republican Party.

Ignorant, uninformed and Republican is no way to go through life., son.

Gay marriage is vehemently opposed by the Republican Party,

You're welcome to man up, for a change, and toss out a few issues as examples, and we'll find out. You pick: Economics, Race, Abortion, Immigration, Health Care, you name it. Let's see which one of us has a grip on the nuance and complexity of the issues.

Back up your words, boy. THIS is gonna be EASY. But we both know you don't have the balls to do that, don't we?

You. Always. Run. "I find that utterly hilarious".
Immigration - while employers should be punished for hiring them,there is no excuse for allowing blanket asylum. The system is obviously broken.

Economics- I'm curious to hear how the policies you vote for are supposed to work. The endgame in laymen's terms. It seems having 50% of people paying no income taxes while the other 50% is being asked to pay more and more is problematic. Are your favorite government programs worth the government expansion? It appears to punish success and enable poor choices. The more government grows, the less working people will have, and what is left of the middle class gets punished more. The politicians are rich while those they rule are powerless.

I love how you rewrite history, and completely twist the facts to suit your narrative. Everyone was against gay marriage 40 years ago. It wasn't even on the radar until AIDS. Until families started swooping in and separating their gay sons from their partners, and excluding partners from the loved ones as they grew sick and died. Marriage offered gays the protection of "next of kin" status for their husbands and wives, and shared family benefits.

The Defense of Marriage Act was introduced by a Republican and passed by the Republican House and the Republican Senate. It was not "Bill Clinton's Defense of Marriage Act". The Bill belonged to the Republican Party.

Ignorant, uninformed and Republican is no way to go through life., son.

Gay marriage is vehemently opposed by the Republican Party,
joey xiden voted for the defense of marriage act, snd a dem president signed it into law

Immigration - while employers should be punished for hiring them,there is no excuse for allowing blanket asylum. The system is obviously broken.

Economics- I'm curious to hear how the policies you vote for are supposed to work. The endgame in laymen's terms. It seems having 50% of people paying no income taxes while the other 50% is being asked to pay more and more is problematic. Are your favorite government programs worth the government expansion? It appears to punish success and enable poor choices. The more government grows, the less working people will have, and what is left of the middle class gets punished more. The politicians are rich while those they rule are powerless.
My plan for immigration is completely independent and original, and addresses the root cause of the problem:

On economics, I think both both parties go too far in their direction.

I don't think you know my politics.

My plan for immigration is completely independent and original, and addresses the root cause of the problem:

So, your plan is to flood S.A. with boat loads of our money, and jobs, while taking in all of their unemployable….And you’re supposed to be a financial advisor? I wouldn’t give you a nickel.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706

Sounds like the right-wing Republicans and their intolerant attitude toward anyone who disagrees with them. Your post is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

On immigration, do you think we should do anything to secure the border until your trade plan comes to fruition? Would you take any immediate action, or is US Citizenship a moot concept.

I find it interesting that you agree with Trump more on China than the Democratic Party, or even the Republican Party.

You never touch the economy. I'm not sure how both parties have gone too far when the Republicans have been weak and betrayed conservatives by agreeing to the reckless expansion of government and Washington.

Thanks for replying.

On immigration, do you think we should do anything to secure the border until your trade plan comes to fruition? Would you take any immediate action, or is US Citizenship a moot concept.

I find it interesting that you agree with Trump more on China than the Democratic Party, or even the Republican Party.

You never touch the economy. I'm not sure how both parties have gone too far when the Republicans have been weak and betrayed conservatives by agreeing to the reckless expansion of government and Washington.

Thanks for replying.
I don't care about the parties. Right now, they're far more of an impediment than a positive. Tribalism is killing us.

Yes, we need to secure the border. The Dems are responsible for any uptick in problems there because of their longtime rhetoric.

I talk about markets and the economy regularly. It has been my profession for over 22 years. If my conversation on economics and markets has decreased, it's only because I'm sick of trying to discuss them with people who clearly have no idea what they're talking about, and are just repeating talking points out of arrogant ignorance.

Forum List

Back