The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

Dorry

Sorry to disappoint you. Fascism is a feature of the right, not left. The siege on the Capitol proved that.
yes, it proved that if anyone on the right protests what the government is doing then the prog fascists will persecute them to the end of time.

The “far right” is Sovereign Citizens. They believe in total liberty. To the point that they believe the are not even bound by the US Constitution.

That’s the polar opposite of totalitarian fascism, chief.
Total liberty?

Hilarious

Total liberty?
Yes. You really should look up “Sovereign Citizens” before commenting 🤦‍♂️

And for the record - I consider them total whack-jobs. But they do serve the purpose of illustrating that fascism is exclusively left-wing.

You cannot have small, limited government fascism.

Yes. You really should look up “Sovereign Citizens” before commenting 🤦‍♂️

And for the record - I consider them total whack-jobs. But they do serve the purpose of illustrating that fascism is exclusively left-wing.

You cannot have small, limited government fascism.
Sorry, you can’t change the definition of fascism.

And just how did sovereign citizen hold up as a defense in the oath keepers J6 trail?

Exactly. So stop trying.
And just how did sovereign citizen hold up as a defense in the oath keepers J6 trail?
It’s not a “defense” it’s a political ideology 🤦‍♂️ :laugh:

And it is further right than liberalism. Further proving that fascism can’t be “extreme right-wing”. You cannot have small, limited government fascism, buttercup.

I mean, you and I both know that you know you’re wrong. So your efforts here at pure propaganda are just plain stupid.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. People now have to quit their jobs just to exercise their basic 1st Amendment rights in their personal time.

The definition of words change all the time, moron. Progs have worked diligently to change the meaning of many words.

We still know fascism is a right-wing form of government.

You wish it wasn't.
Everything you know is wrong.

The only evidence you have of your claim is that leftwing authority figures say it's right-wing.

Explain what the definition of "right-wing" is.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. This is George Orwell 1984 stuff.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. This is George Orwell 1984 stuff.
Hilarious

Forum List

Back