The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

You're welcome to man up, for a change, and toss out a few issues as examples, and we'll find out. You pick: Economics, Race, Abortion, Immigration, Health Care, you name it. Let's see which one of us has a grip on the nuance and complexity of the issues.

Back up your words, boy. THIS is gonna be EASY. But we both know you don't have the balls to do that, don't we?

You. Always. Run. "I find that utterly hilarious".
You're always asking your critics to do a homework assignment. Meanwhile, you never cough up any evidence to support your claims. You just make some snide comment and then run away.,

Back up your words, boy.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706

That's so ignorant. Fascism was embraced by hard right conservatives. Its racist, nationalistic and authoritarian.

I know Trump said he was a nationalist, but he's real stupid and doesn't know what that means.

That's so ignorant. Fascism was embraced by hard right conservatives. Its racist, nationalistic and authoritarian.

I know Trump said he was a nationalist, but he's real stupid and doesn't know what that means.
Lie, lie, lie. You simply label NAZIs as right wingers and then use that to prove NAZIs are right wingers. That's called "begging the question." It's a logical fallacy.

You haven't proved that racism, nationalism and authoritarianism is right-wing. I would say that they are most commonly practiced by the left.

You don't know what nationalism means.

And finally, fascism is anti-democratic; who is currently suppressing voters?
The left. They continue to engage in voter fraud because they don’t trust the American people to govern themselves.

The right has never “suppressed voters”. Never.

since the right is both racist and nationalist. Fascism has to come from the right because fascist are also both racist and nationalist. Take for example Hitler, both anti-jew and anti-marxist. Another example is in Umberto's 14 common features of fascism, especially feature #5, "fear of difference". And finally, fascism is anti-democratic; who is currently suppressing voters?
Since your a bit slow and quite confused, here is a very simple visually to help you understand:

FCB813AE-03D2-4611-9A5B-8DB0D992450A.jpeg

You're welcome to man up, for a change, and toss out a few issues as examples, and we'll find out. You pick: Economics, Race, Abortion, Immigration, Health Care, you name it. Let's see which one of us has a grip on the nuance and complexity of the issues.
I’ve “chosen” a zillion times and humiliated you. You’ve always resorted to snarl and then ran because you knew you were defeated. bripat9643 would own your ass worse than I do.

I’ve “chosen” a zillion times and humiliated you. You’ve always resorted to snarl and then ran because you knew you were defeated. bripat9643 would own your ass worse than I do.
You pick: Economics, Race, Abortion, Immigration, Health Care, you name it. Let's see which one of us has a grip on the nuance and complexity of the issues.

Same offer the other Trumpster ran from.

Ready when you are.

I’ll make a deal with dudmuck and Mac1958 right here and now:

We all know that the Tea Party is to the right of the Republican Party and that Libertarian Party is to the right of the Tea Party. Indisputable fact.

The reason? As you move further right on the political spectrum, government gets smaller and weaker until it ceases to exist at all (anarchy).

If either of these two clowns can explain with even so much as an ounce of logic and reason reason how fascism is to the right of libertarianism, I’ll adamantly declare all over USMB that fascism right-wing until the day I die.

But if they can’t, they have to delete their USMB account. Aaand GO!

You pick: Economics, Race, Abortion, Immigration, Health Care, you name it. Let's see which one of us has a grip on the nuance and complexity of the issues.

Same offer the other Trumpster ran from.

Ready when you are.
Ok…politics. See post #51. Go!!

He doesn't need to.

Look at his rubes. They don't know the difference anyway. All they know to do is to obediently spit out the talking points.

Forum List

Back