The left and their media masters are creating their own boogeyman.

Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

You fully buy into their conspiracy theories...even if you don't know the group personally.

As for creating boogymen...before you became a blobber for life.....you never used the term "swamp" or "deep state".

Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems.
tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.
Would you like to compare them to the BLM movement?
You can bring up pantifa but I have a feeling you wont.
Sure....Kleibold, Harris, Oswald, Whitman, Roof, Kazinsky, Rudolph, Lanza.... Mass murderers/domestic terrorists are almost always white.

Lets look at rioters shall we.

Your thesis:

" Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems."

How many blacks are killed in our inner cities every year?
You could add up every person killed from your white list and it wouldnt even cover shitcago for a year.

Your premise is that your "never" see white people causing problems.

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Can't defend your premise. Well, that is what happens when you're a racist piece of shit. Sucks to be you.

Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

You fully buy into their conspiracy theories...even if you don't know the group personally.

As for creating boogymen...before you became a blobber for life.....you never used the term "swamp" or "deep state".

Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems.
tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.
Sure....Kleibold, Harris, Oswald, Whitman, Roof, Kazinsky, Rudolph, Lanza.... Mass murderers/domestic terrorists are almost always white.

Your thesis:

" Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems."

You could add up every person killed from your white list and it wouldnt even cover shitcago for a year.

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Can't defend your premise. Well, that is what happens when you're a racist piece of shit. Sucks to be you.

Okay.....antifa.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Okay.....antifa.

Okay....adam lanza...white person causing problems.

Or do you think Sandy Hook was a hoax too?

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Okay.....antifa.

Are you sure you want to start comparing numbers?

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Okay.....antifa.

Are you sure white people "never" cause problems?

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Okay.....antifa.

Are you sure white people "never" cause problems?

Rarely.

Forum List

Back