The left and their media masters are creating their own boogeyman.

Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

You fully buy into their conspiracy theories...even if you don't know the group personally.

As for creating boogymen...before you became a blobber for life.....you never used the term "swamp" or "deep state".

Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

You fully buy into their conspiracy theories...even if you don't know the group personally.

As for creating boogymen...before you became a blobber for life.....you never used the term "swamp" or "deep state".

Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems.

Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.
Would you like to compare them to the BLM movement?
You can bring up pantifa but I have a feeling you wont.

So, you are a fool for Trump over nothing, even more of a folly ye be...Qanon is the impetus in the rend.
I voted for POLICY not personality.
But I digress that isn't the point of this thread.
You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...
Well, you are. Trump had no policies in 2016. He has no policies today. He had four years of bad impulse control running the country. He gets pissed? Institute a tariff. Someone compliments him? Write him "love letters" and let him further develop his nukes, no prob.

Policies.
Does the earth still spin in your alternate reality?
Going full bullshit is only going to get you ignored. If you are incapable of debate maybe barbie.com is more your speed.
Your first response to me was 4 words. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT to be exact.

Is that what passes for debate for you?

Go find the ignore feature faggot. DO IT PUSSY
Yes, and then I explained why you're full of shit. All you have is your lazy denialism, with "alternate reality". You don't have the smarts to back up your bullshit.
Find the ignore feature ya loon. You made the threat, do me a favor and make good on it. Be great not having your verbal vomit in my threads. Bye pussy

Hey lighten up or or...or Synthaholic will hurt your feelings on facebook!

Hey you think trump was a good president, you mine as well believe in lizard people and all that other dumb shit. They are both about as believable to us sane people.

If you ever have a day of peace and calm, just wait a little while and Democrats and their propaganda parrots will tell who to hate next.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.
Sure....Kleibold, Harris, Oswald, Whitman, Roof, Kazinsky, Rudolph, Lanza.... Mass murderers/domestic terrorists are almost always white.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.
Sure....Kleibold, Harris, Oswald, Whitman, Roof, Kazinsky, Rudolph, Lanza.... Mass murderers/domestic terrorists are almost always white.

Lets look at rioters shall we.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

" Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems."

Q isn't the issue. It's the throngs of morons believing all these insane conspiracy theories. Half our country has jumped the shark.

:lol:

This, after month after month of. you lot telling us Antifa was the next ISIS....

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

" Yet we never see these so called radical white people rioting or causing problems."

How many blacks are killed in our inner cities every year?
You could add up every person killed from your white list and it wouldnt even cover shitcago for a year.

This, after month after month of. you lot telling us Antifa was the next ISIS....
Antifa has done BILLIONS of dollars in damage.
Antifa burned down businesses.
Antifa tried to burn down government offices with government workers inside them.
Antifa occupied sections of cities for weeks.
Antifa terrorized major cities for months on end.

You my dear are one misguided delusional bitch.

Antifa has done BILLIONS of dollars in damage.
Antifa burned down businesses.
Antifa tried to burn down government offices with government workers inside them.
Antifa occupied sections of cities for weeks.
Antifa terrorized major cities for months on end.

You my dear are one misguided delusional bitch.

And Qanon has ransacked our capital, assaulted, injured and murdered police, attempted to overthrow the election and our government.

You are one ignorant...doofus.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

You could add up every person killed from your white list and it wouldnt even cover shitcago for a year.

Your premise is that your "never" see white people causing problems.

Defend your premise.

oh wow it's almost like they're copying a certain strategy pioneered by a certain network

you paved the way now watch what academics with free time do after you juiced em up on this shit hahahaha

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm sure.

Your thesis:

Your premise is that your "never" see white people causing problems.

Defend your premise.

Watch the news.

Forum List

Back