...The Least Racist Society On Earth

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That would be right here in the good ol' USof A.

And every Democrat supporter who denies it is a liar: they know the truth.

PJMedia has the truth, but let me give my short answer first: the Democrat Party would never win a national election without a huge foot up from the black community. Toward that end, they advance racist grievance propaganda 24-7.

1. "Why Racial Tensions Are So High in the Least Racist Society on Earth
1598745262056.png

2. ... the Black Lives Matter narrative about “systemic racism” in the United States is completely contrary to reality. It is propaganda constructed in order to exacerbate racial division and has about as much truth to it as the Nazis’ narrative about how Jews conspired to sabotage Germany’s World War I war effort.

3. ... Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society and War on Poverty replaced segregation in the South with nationwide programs that were even worse for the poor, as they took away incentives to work and created a permanently unemployed underclass in which an ever-larger group of people essentially became wards of the state.
That may have been the idea all along.

4. ...Barack Obama. Throughout his tenure, Obama stoked racial tensions rather than calming them. When he took office, the Justice Department was pursuing a case against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation in Philadelphia. Obama’s attorney general, Eric Holder, abruptly dropped the case in May 2009 and refused to cooperate with further investigations, giving the impression that the Black Panthers were getting away with voter intimidation because of their race.

5. Obama’s response to several widely publicized incidents also exacerbated racial tensions. On July 16, 2009, black intellectual Henry Louis Gates found himself locked out of his Massachusetts home and began trying to force his way in. An officer arrived to investigate a possible break-in; Gates began berating him and was arrested for disorderly conduct. Obama claimed that the police “acted stupidly” and noted the “long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by police disproportionately,” although there was no indication of racial bias in the case. He invited Gates and the police officer to the White House for a “beer summit,” which the media hailed as a manifestation of his determination to heal racial divisions, when in fact it was just the opposite: he was taking a case of misunderstanding and disorderly conduct and portraying it as a racial incident requiring presidential reconciliation."

Many were prepared to accept the lies by government schooling.

They were trained to hate America, and to see evil where none exists.

And.....it has worked.

Corporate America is now firmly behind BLM.

It is now a legitimate movement with only our retarded Conservatives still opposing black rights

Corporate America is now firmly behind BLM.

It is now a legitimate movement with only our retarded Conservatives still opposing black rights

And democrats have been behind them for years....giving it to them firmly.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a 'least' racist society I have lived in many countries and every one of them has their cultural biases and race hatred.

There is a difference, however. In some societies, racism and prejudice are allowed in polite society. Their racism is considered 'right and proper' and not something that someone should be ashamed of.

In other societies, racism is not socially accepted and when it is shown, it is only shown when the person is assured of anonymity or when they feel they are amongst like-minded individuals.

In those societies, racism cannot withstand the light of day.

PJMedia has the truth, but let me give my short answer first: the Democrat Party would never win a national election without a huge foot up from the black community. Toward that end, they advance racist grievance propaganda 24-7.

View attachment 381922

2. ... the Black Lives Matter narrative about “systemic racism” in the United States is completely contrary to reality. It is propaganda constructed in order to exacerbate racial division and has about as much truth to it as the Nazis’ narrative about how Jews conspired to sabotage Germany’s World War I war effort.

3. ... Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society and War on Poverty replaced segregation in the South with nationwide programs that were even worse for the poor, as they took away incentives to work and created a permanently unemployed underclass in which an ever-larger group of people essentially became wards of the state.

4. ...Barack Obama. Throughout his tenure, Obama stoked racial tensions rather than calming them. When he took office, the Justice Department was pursuing a case against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation in Philadelphia. Obama’s attorney general, Eric Holder, abruptly dropped the case in May 2009 and refused to cooperate with further investigations, giving the impression that the Black Panthers were getting away with voter intimidation because of their race.

5. Obama’s response to several widely publicized incidents also exacerbated racial tensions. On July 16, 2009, black intellectual Henry Louis Gates found himself locked out of his Massachusetts home and began trying to force his way in. An officer arrived to investigate a possible break-in; Gates began berating him and was arrested for disorderly conduct. Obama claimed that the police “acted stupidly” and noted the “long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by police disproportionately,” although there was no indication of racial bias in the case. He invited Gates and the police officer to the White House for a “beer summit,” which the media hailed as a manifestation of his determination to heal racial divisions, when in fact it was just the opposite: he was taking a case of misunderstanding and disorderly conduct and portraying it as a racial incident requiring presidential reconciliation."

And.....it has worked.
Thanks for another fantastic post, PC.

View attachment 381922

And.....it has worked.

Nice post.

I have actually been thinking about this.

Do you think ANTIFA and BLM will intimidate folks at the polls this year?

My experience in foreign countries is that in countries where African Blacks are rare (including most of Canada, for example), they are welcomed and recieved quite warmly. The more Blacks there are in a given population, the less welcome they are.

I still recall visiting an Army buddy of mine in Missoula, MT. At the time, there were race riots in Boston because of forced busing. My buddy couldn't understand why race was even an issue. At the time there were about three Blacks in the entire city of Missoula. But they certainly kept the "Indians" in their place (now, "Native Americans").

PoliChic, you can never win an argument with a Leftist over one of their common slanders. The problem is that the definition of the term is so fluid that they can define literally anyone or anything to be any term they want.

How can you claim not to be a racist, when they have decided that treating everyone equally is "racist"? Of that the expression, "All lives matter," is "racist"? Of that middle-class values and the nuclear family are "racist"? EVERYONE is racist to them; the problem is that "we" refuse to admit it.

For another example, consider "homo-phobe." A phobia is an irrational fear. I never in my life met anyone who was afraid of homosexuals, either rationally or otherwise. So in addition to being non-existent, the Leftist thought police have decreed that any objection to "gay marriage" must be fueled by "homo-phobia." What if I simply don't think that the civil institution of marriage makes any sense in a non-reproductive relationship? Or where adultery is the norm rather than a "sin"?

You just can't win these arguments.

View attachment 381922

And.....it has worked.

Nice post.

I have actually been thinking about this.

Do you think ANTIFA and BLM will intimidate folks at the polls this year?

Darn good question.

I'm afraid I'll have to bow to the great Yogi on that:
“It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.”

― Yogi Berra

PoliChic, you can never win an argument with a Leftist over one of their common slanders. The problem is that the definition of the term is so fluid that they can define literally anyone or anything to be any term they want.

How can you claim not to be a racist, when they have decided that treating everyone equally is "racist"? Of that the expression, "All lives matter," is "racist"? Of that middle-class values and the nuclear family are "racist"? EVERYONE is racist to them; the problem is that "we" refuse to admit it.

For another example, consider "homo-phobe." A phobia is an irrational fear. I never in my life met anyone who was afraid of homosexuals, either rationally or otherwise. So in addition to being non-existent, the Leftist thought police have decreed that any objection to "gay marriage" must be fueled by "homo-phobia." What if I simply don't think that the civil institution of marriage makes any sense in a non-reproductive relationship? Or where adultery is the norm rather than a "sin"?

You just can't win these arguments.

Two things....

First....my mission is education, providing it for government school grads who have been deprived of same.

Second.....we function via my definitions:
What is 'racism'?
Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?
Have you ever heard of the first amendment?

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

Hence.....I never lose an argument.

6. "Obama also made matters worse when a young Hispanic, George Zimmerman, on February 26, 2012, shot dead a young black man, Trayvon Martin, in what was widely reported as a racial hate crime. NBC edited a recording of Zimmerman’s call to the police to give the false impression that Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin solely because he was black. Instead of trying to calm the situation, Obama stoked the idea that Zimmerman acted out of racial hatred and said, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” Yet Zimmerman was acquitted of murder and the Justice Department declined to prosecute him for a hate crime.

As Rating America’s Presidents shows, it is two Democratic presidents, Lyndon Johnson and Barack Obama, who are primarily responsible for the high racial tension in the country today. Those who are hailed as the healers of racism actually made the condition of the patient much worse than it would have been otherwise."

Forum List

Back