Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
61 second days !! 24 since the 1970s

Why ??

The earths rotation on its axis is not constant at all
The moons tides actually work backwards against the earths rotation. . Thus , slowing down earth and causes the moon to drift away from Earth due to weakening gravity

Why ??

The moons tides actually work backwards against the earths rotation. . Thus , slowing down earth and causes the moon to drift away from Earth due to weakening gravity
Thanks, I plumb forgot about the leap second. Ill be one second older. Albert Einstein wins again.

What is even more odd is that massive volcanos and earth Q can actually slow down or speed up the rotation of earth because they move massive things away to the poles or equator

Why ??

Thanks, I plumb forgot about the leap second.
It’s added June 30 or Dec 31
I will post the next one

Why ??

Thanks, I plumb forgot about the leap second.
It’s added June 30 or Dec 31
I will post the next one
Frame dragging.

. . Thus , slowing down earth and causes the moon to drift away from Earth due to weakening gravity
No. The solar wind of charged particles from the sun induces extremely powerful electric currents in the so-called Van Allen belts, which cause the earth to turn on its axis against the tidal drag of the moon, and to stay hot in its interior, because the magnetic axis of the earth is not aligned with its rotational axis. The whole solar system is powered by energy from the sun.

Forum List

Back