The leader of the free world.

So what? That answer has nothing to do with the Trump Campaign's joyfulness and loving way they received the Propaganda aid from the Russians. Doesn't matter how many times Russia tried it before. They finally had a willing candidate in 2016.
What did you expect? Mournfulness? Of COURSE the Trump Campaign was happy to have Hillary Clinton's sleazy behavior exposed! Hillary ran the most corrupt campaign I've ever seen. The shit she pulled with the "dossiers" is far worse than anything Dick Nixon ever did! Tricky Dick was paranoid about what the Democrats were up to. Hillary paid for a flat out smear job!

So what? That answer has nothing to do with the Trump Campaign's joyfulness and loving way they received the Propaganda aid from the Russians. Doesn't matter how many times Russia tried it before. They finally had a willing candidate in 2016.

The DNC email lake was made fully public, retard. It wasn't simply presented to a presidential campaign.

And you're still a coward.

And yet he still whupped your asses and left you weeping copious bitch tears.

What does that say about you?

They know....and it's time tested true.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

WhinyCunservatives.jpg

Speaking of which, why the heck do we need them?
They need our consumer base.

Not sure exactly how it will play out.....but the US consumer base may be reduced to irrelevant in comparison to the Chinese consumer base if the Communists play it smart. They already own the global manufacturing sector hands down. Funny but I thought freedom was the great motivator ???

because Covid allowed Democrats to change the way that elections are run.
Republican run states modified their election procedures because of Covid as well.

That is what they want you to believe but it isn't true. Democrats began petitioning courts to alter election laws to allow mass mailed in balloting without signatures or matching, etc., as far back as December 2019 before anyone had even heard of Covid.

Just think: In March or April of 2020, Nancy was still going around telling people not to worry, there is nothing to it!

Just think, if they held an election tomorrow, they'd be fine voting at the polls! But what has changed? Covid BS is worse now than ever.

That's right-- -- -- what has changed now is that Trump is no longer in office.

Not sure exactly how it will play out.....but the US consumer base may be reduced to irrelevant in comparison to the Chinese consumer base if the Communists play it smart. They already own the global manufacturing sector hands down. Funny but I thought freedom was the great motivator ???
99% of Chinese of starving and their leaders don't give a shit.

The shit she pulled with the "dossiers" is far worse than anything Dick Nixon ever did!

That was started Republican opposition to the Trumpyberra and was never used during the campaign. The rest came from the fever imagination of corrupt propagandist you listen to.

That is what they want you to believe but it isn't true.
In Texas, Abbott was sued by the GOP for the changes he made. That's just fact. Several other states did the same and in most cases they wound up being decided by each states supreme court, like it should be. In Texas the Gov. won.

That was started Republican opposition to the Trumpyberra and was never used during the campaign. The rest came from the fever imagination of corrupt propagandist you listen to.
You must be heavily invested in Chinese factories.

It would be nice if you admitted that it would be nice for Americans not to be replaced in the workforce.

Both parties were pro so called free trade agreements as far back as Raygun. Warnings that Capital would move to and exploit cheap labor markets and lax standards to ship back the same goods manufactured at a cheaper, non-union price, would degradate the strong middle class we had were ignored, and still are. That was prologue to WallyModel.

Both parties were pro so called free trade agreements as far back as Raygun. Warnings that Capital would move to and exploit cheap labor markets and lax standards to ship back the same goods manufactured at a cheaper, non-union price, would degradate the strong middle class we had were ignored, and still are. That was prologue to WallyModel.
Both Wall Street owned parties suck which is why I voted for Trump who was, and is, hated by both Wall Street owned parties.
And yes, almost everyone I know prospered under Trump, especially those who got their careers back.

Oh, bullshit, Boo...the dossiers were being put out right before the election just as they were always supposed to! Hillary Clinton and the DNC ran the sleaziest campaign I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them!

Oh, bullshit, Boo...the dossiers were being put out right before the election just as they were always supposed to! Hillary Clinton and the DNC ran the sleaziest campaign I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them!
The only thing that made headlines in Oct 2016 came from the Ghouls' Cabal inside the FBI when they brought up another phony email story and sensationally linked it to Clinton because they knew that the Russian's help was waning.

No, it was used for the next 2 years to try and take Rump out. Man up and condemn it.

No, it was used for the next 2 years to try and take Rump out. Man up and condemn it.
No one ever denied it was used by the FBI after the election. The FBI had the information in the summer of 2016 because Steele contacted them. The FBI didn't announce anything related to it, unlike what they did to Clinton.

I heard exactly what he said ,he said Col.,Dud ,indy ,lord, brownie go F yourselves and don't expect an apology

Forum List

Back